Tell Your Friends [Martin Gar...

By somewherehlse

#1 in #garrix (highest rank). Thank you so much! Aline is just a nineteen year old girl, but she has already... More

Prologue | ✓
Chapter 1 | ✓
Chapter 2 | ✓
Chapter 3 | ✓
Chapter 4 | ✓
Chapter 5 | ✓
Chapter 6 | ✓
Chapter 7 | ✓
Chapter 8 | ✓
Chapter 9 | ✓
Chapter 10 | ✓
Chapter 11 | ✓
Chapter 12 | ✓
Chapter 13 | ✓
Chapter 14 | ✓
Chapter 15 | ✓
Chapter 16 | ✓
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 21

1.1K 30 4
By somewherehlse

Putting on dark blue, high waisted shorts and a blue crop top, I listen to Posion by Martin, probably one of my most favourite songs of all time. The beach party is today and after having all of my things stolen, it was pretty hard trying to retrieve at least some of the outfits. It was a long and boring day of shopping with Martin, going round the malls of LA and trying to find something nice to wear.

At least now, most of my clothes are new and my style has changed a bit. Martin didn't really care about his wardrobe being stolen, but what he did care about was his MacBook, headphones and other DJing things being stolen. He was upset about that and it took him about an hour to choose a new MacBook and headphones.

I open my make-up bag, which was the only thing, that wasn't taken. Luckily it was in the bathroom, when my suitcase got raided, and the person didn't bother going there not get it. Taking out my powder and foundation, I look at my face, figuring out where to put on make-up. I put some foundation on my face, slowly blending it with a blender. Then, I put on powder and bronzer.

After that, I do the eyes. Not being in the mood for doing something complex, I d simple eye make-up and put on some mascara, to make my eyelashes look a bit longer than usual. When I am done, I switch off the music and head out. Martin is all ready and sitting on the couch, getting used to his ne MacBook and headphones.

Coming up from behind, I fall on the sofa, making Martin jerk up. He smiles at me and takes his headphones off his ears.

"Are you ready?" I ask playfully, staring at the computer screen. He nods, closing his laptop and putting it in his new backpack. It's getting closer to ten and Martin's set is at about eleven thirty.

"We have some free time," Martin says, putting his backpack next to the door and sitting back down. "Waste says it's better if we stay in the room. He is very worried from yesterday."

"What do you wanna do?" I wonder, grabbing the remote control and switching on the TV.

"I don't mind," Martin responds, putting his arm around my waist and bringing me closer. I hug him back, relaxing my body even more. "A lot has happened, I just feel like chilling."

"Yeah," I mumble, closing my eyes for a moment and relaxing even more. After all those stressed out hours, I finally feel calm. Putting my head on Martin's chest, I lie down fully on the sofa. It's like every single cell in my body has finally taken a full and really long breath of relief. I fell Martin's hand run through my combed hair.

We watch the TV in silence, the people on screen telling each other something quietly. The volume is reduced and nobody can hear anything, just each other's thoughts rummaging through our heads. There is no awkwardness in this silence and that's what I love about Martin. He never makes anything awkward. It's like everything I do is totally fine with Martin.

And I love him for that. I love him for everything in him. He is so perfect in every single way. Even his few imperfections make him perfect. His smile, that lights up his face and makes little holes in the darkness of my mind, giving lights. His childish laughter, that makes me smile every single time.

I stare in his eyes, two deep seas, raging on and on. They say eyes are the mirror of the soul, but they are wrong. Nobody's eyes reflect their souls, they just make you mistrust the person even more. They might seem misleading or even incorrect about the person's actual character. But not for Martin's. He is an open book, whatever you see on the outside happens on the inside.

"I love you," I mumble out the words, trying to make them sound meaningful. Like they mean something, even though they are just a bunch of sounds.

"I love you too," Martin replies. I take my head off his lap, putting strands of hair behind my ears. Feeling him lean in, I wait for it to happen. His lips bush against mine and I can picture a light smirk appearing on his lips. It's like he is teasing me, making me crave for more. My mind seems to loose all of its thoughts in some kind of different reality. All of my thoughts seem to have disappeared from my head.

His lips press against mine, harder. Light electric flow starts flowing through my body, shivers running down my spine. Martin is gentle, but passionate, his hands roaming through my body, my hair, my shoulders and my neck. His lips slowly move onto my neck. His kisses are like fire - everywhere he kisses, an invisible blister appears. Sometimes, pain brings pleasure.

Wrapping my hands around his neck, I put one into his silky hair. My eyes are closed, but I can see everything around me happening, but in another reality. Like I was shoved into a cinema, watching this scene of the movie. However not only I can see everything, I can feel everything.

Martin's lips have extended into a large grin, when I pull away. I can feel my cheeks starting to burn, however I don't hide it. Martin grins at me with his childish and playful smile, making me smile back at him. His smile really is contagious, just like sneezes or yawns.

"Shall we go now?" I ask, looking at Martin.

"Yeah," he replies and both of us get up at the same time. We head out to the exit and I grab my bag.

"I bet this is gonna be awesome," I say loudly, my voice being the only thing that could be hear in the silent hotel corridors.

"I'm so excited!" Martin exclaims, pure excitement filling his voice. We get into the elevator and I press the button, while Martin takes out his phone and starts texting somebody. The elevator ride is silent. When we exit into the lobby, there are security guards waiting for us, as well as Watse and Aubrey and some others.

We greet each other and head straight to the exit, where there is a black minivan waiting for everyone to get in. The ride is fun - everyone is in a good mood, joking around and being very chill. I laugh together with Martin, while Watse keeps on cracking random and sometimes a bit lame jokes. Martin's hand is placed protectively on my waist and I love that. Although I don't like showing off my feelings, about somebody, at least this makes us look boyfriend and girlfriend.

The ride takes about five minutes and then, we are walking outside, through the many walls and security walls, closer to the magnificent stage. Even from the back, it looks amazing. I stare at it in awe, my lower jaw nearly hanging low.

There are crosses and multiplication signs hung on the metal bars of the stage (+x). Bright lights are lighting the whole place up and there is a loud song playing. My heart starts thumping faster and faster, when adrenaline pumps through my body.

"That's amazing!" I tell Martin, when he goes up to the small staircase, leading in the stage.

"Wanna come?" Martin asks, a large grin appearing slowly on his face.

"Really?" Staring at the stage from here is good enough, but I can't even imagine how awesome it would be to stay on the stage. There are probably so many people there, enjoying themselves.

"Thank you guys!" The DJ on the stage shouts and I see him running towards us.

"Hey, bro," he shouts at Martin happily, his face sweaty. "The crowds is on fire today."

"Thanks," Martin replies, giving him a small smile. The DJ leaves, leaving Martin and I alone. A few moments later, Watse joins us. Martin tells him something in Dutch and I can hear my name getting mentioned. I stare at them in confusion, trying to figure out whatever they are saying. 

Waste leaves, leaving both of us in silence. The crowd is raging, everyone screaming and yelling - wanting Martin to come on the stage. I look at the stage, all of the lights being turned off. Everything gradually becomes dark, only the bright moon illuminating in the starry sky. 

When Watse comes back, he has a large DSLR in his hands, holding it carefully not to break. He hands it to me, smiling. I take it, staring at both of them - Martin and Watse - in confusion. 

Martin decides to finally break the awkward and weird silence. "You can take pictures for your Instagram account." 

"The photographer wasn't quite happy of letting me take one of his precious cameras," Watse  chuckles. 

"Whatever," Martin replies, taking my hand and leading me to the stairs. "We have to duck first, so they won't see us." 

I nod and we carefully walk up the stairs and get on the stage. Excitement is crawling around my body, making my limbs shake. I can hear the loud crowd screaming and yelling excitedly, waiting. As we sit under the decks, Martin smiles at me. We wait a few seconds and then, completely unexpected, Martin gets up. 

"What's up, LA!" He shouts into the microphone, turning some knobs and putting on songs on his laptop. I get up as well, getting the camera ready to take pictures. I have used DSLRs before quite a lot, mostly stealing one from my parents' office and trying to create fancy photoshoots in the house with myself. 

Taking some shots of Martin and then the crowd, I decide to get closer to them. Noticing some steps leading down the stage, I go down into the space between the stage and metal barrier, fencing people off. I take photos of people, which wave at me. Some even ask for selfies. 

Everyone in the crowd is super pumped and energetic. Of course, this is with help of alcohol and other drugs, but I like the energy of this. I get some really good shots of the fans, holding posters and wearing t-shirts with Martin's face and his logo. I smile, as I take them. These are Martin's fans, so loyal and supporting. 

Going back on the stage, I put the camera on the floor, closer to the steps and sit on them. I don't want to stand on the stage with Martin, this will be a bit too awkward. Martin plays some of his own songs, Poison being on of them. I get up and start dancing backstage to the beat. It feels too good to finally shake off all of the anger and worry from last night. 

Time passes quickly and I spend most of it just dancing weirdly near the steps. When the set comes closer to an end, I grab the camera again and go back on the stage. People begin to cheer, as I come closer to Martin, taking a few pictures of him playing and jumping. He smiles at me, when I take some photos of him, standing back to the crowd. He hugs me, after I finish. 

The crowd produces a loud Aaw and both of us smile at them. Martin lets me go, swiftly starting to turn the knobs and press buttons. I take a whole load of photos of the crowd, because they seem too happy and just too satisfied with this. 

The set ends and both of us - Martin and I - head back. Watse tells Martin something in Dutch, as they exchange bro-hugs. I give the camera back and we head to the minivan, unable to say anything. I am too tired to even keep my eyes open - everything seems to be a bit blurry. When everyone gets in, we head back to the hotel. 

The ride seems too long and too boring, even though it's only five minutes. We get out and head straight to our suites. As we walk through the corridor to our suite, Martin places his hand on my waist. I smile, when he does it. 

We enter the suite and literally fall on the bed. I decide to quickly change into a baggy t-shirt, because I feel a bit anxious sleeping in clothes, probably from last night. Crawling into the bed, I hear Martin shuffling in the bed. Slightly opening my eyes, I see him scrolling through his Instagram feed, smiling pleased. 

"What is so satisfying?" I wonder, my voice a bit croaky and sleepy. 

"Your photos," Martin smirks, showing me one of them. 

"But I didn't upload them," I respond, confused. Is this another stalker joke or anything?

"The photographer did," Martin explains, his smirk growing bigger, "and he tagged you, so you get credit." 

"Oh." I take the phone from him, looking at the guy's account, all of my photos there. He has uploaded most of my photos and that makes me smile. It means that he appreciated whatever I was doing. Hopefully now, he understood why I needed the camera.

"You have talent," Martin comments, when I give him his phone back. 

"Thank you," I reply, smiling. "I never wanted it to be my job of some sort, it was just a plain hobby." 

"With that portfolio, you can start doing photoshoots with models." 

"I don't know." 

The silence rolls into the room. Closing my eyes, I turn around. It feels like the music is still playing somewhere inside my body. 

_____

I wake up from sunlight hitting my eyes, finally after so many nights waking up afraid of something or not even being able to sleep properly. Taking my phone from the bedside table, I finally decide to read all of the messages, that were sent to me by Daniel. I unlock my phone and look at the unknown ID, that is quite known to me. 

Unknown ID, 05:59

You might think, you have won this, but I am still playing this game.

Unknown ID, 04:16

Nice pictures of Martin, took you some time to regain trust from him?

Unknown ID, 03:33

Attached Image 

He sent me an image of my things, all of them. All of my clothes and the contents of my suitcase, that were stolen. They are all neatly stacked on the floor, so that I can see all of them

Unknown ID, 20:39

Bitch

Unknown ID, 18:08

Slut

Unknown ID, 12:04 

Whore

Unknown ID, 09:46

Cunt

Unknown ID, 08:27

You think Martin will stay with you forever? Good luck with that, because you two won't last a week.

I scroll down to one of the earliest texts from the night, when our suite was broken into. 

Unknown ID, 00:53

You seriously thought it was Martin trying to let you in?

Unknown ID, 02:41

Where is Martin? Did he just leave you alone? Too bad, you deserve it.

Me to Unknown ID, 04:13

It's done! The girl heard us, but we tied her up and locked her in the bedroom, that stupid slut won't be able to escape. 

Unknown ID, 04:17

Hide the fucking phone well, I don't want her to find it. Better take it with you. Delete these messages.

Unknown ID, 04:18 

Empty message

Unknown ID, 04:34

Empty message

Unknown ID, 04:38

Empty message

Unknown ID, 04:41

Empty message

Unknown ID, 04:42

Empty message

Unknown ID, 04:43

Empty message

Unknown ID, 04:46

Empty message

Unknown ID, 04:47

Empty message

I don't dare scroll down even more - I've found the right information. Looks like the plan was to hide my phone or steal it, but it wasn't stolen, so Daniel decided to mute the two messages, but continuously sending empty messages. He thought, that I wouldn't find out about that, however I did. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 370 27
Zoë is an 18 year old girl who lives in London. However Zoë is Belgian. She moved to London because of her parents. Since the day she became 18 she m...
8.2K 145 25
In which a great DJ, singer, and model 20 years old girl fall in love with the greatest DJ in the world. It starts bad but it gets better!
14.6K 1.1K 42
"I'm only going to ask you one more time." I say firmly. "Who are you and what do you want with me?" He frowns, and I tense, waiting for a blow, bu...
2.4K 236 57
"- I haven't come here for boys, Gretux. - When my best friend gives me the wry smile, I understand she doesn't believe me. Do I even believe myself...