Shy Love [#wattys2016]

Par lovetoread_12

I see him everyday, he sits right beside me in math, he even smiles at me, but I still can't talk to him. I f... Plus

Chapter one♡
Chapter Two♡
Chapter Three♡
Chapter Four♡
Chapter Five♡
Chapter Six♡
Chapter Seven♡
Chapter Eight♡
Chapter Nine♡
Chapter Ten♡
Chapter Eleven♡
Chapter Twelve♡
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Authours Note
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Watty's 2K16
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
PLEASE READ-IMPORTANT
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Help! I've been tagged!
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
I've been tagged {answers}
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight

Chapter Thirty-One

3.1K 116 9
Par lovetoread_12

Jamie's POV

Maggie, Noah, and I are eating pancakes that we have made, trying to lure my parents down into the kitchen so we can ask for a ride. I thought it was rude to disturb them as they sleep but maybe attracting them down would do the trick.

We wait a long time, munching on the chocolatey goodness, until they finally come down to the kitchen, looking tired.

"Morning guys." I greet them.

"Morning Jamie. Hello Noah, Maggie." My mom greets, nodding.

"Oh, you guys made us breakfast?" My dad inquires, looking over at the stack of fluffy pancakes sitting on the plate.

I nod my head smiling as Noah decides to tell them the real reason we got up to bake, "yeah, we thought they'd lure you guys down."

I smack his arm as my parents laugh, "ahh. We knew there had to be a reason."

I smile, "yes there is a reason, but also think of it as a welcome home gift."

My mom mock sighs, "what would you like dear?"

"Well, you know that junior prom is coming up, and seeing as Maggie and I both have dates, we were going to buy our dresses today, we were also hoping you could drive us in?" I ask.

"Oh of course honey. Let me just get ready first okay?" My mom says, clear excitement in her voice.

"Thank you!" I say, as Maggie and I practically hop over the island to hug her.

"Women." I hear my dad murmer to Noah.

"Tell me about it." Noah laughs back.

************************************

By the time my mom finally gets ready it is a little past 11:00.

"Alright girls, let's go." My mom says, grabbing her keys and jogging out to the car.

Sometimes I really think my mom is more of a teenager than I am. It amazes me how excited she already is.

Maggie and I laugh as we get into the car, both no doubt thinking the same thing.

"So are you girls excited?" My mom asks, turning the music down slightly so we can all hear each other.

"Yeah, I'm pumped." Maggie responds.

"Do you girls know the theme yet? I heard a few of the moms saying it was going to be a night in Paris."

"That's what I heard too! I hope so, but I also liked the theme of a romantic beach sunset." I say.

"You had your romantic beach theme." Maggie says, winking at me.

My eyes went a big wide at this, my mom definitely took that the wrong way, seeing as her eyebrows shot up.

"What was your romantic beach theme Jamie?" She laughs, eyebrow still raised in suspicion.

I shoot Maggie a look as she laughs.

My cheeks flame red before I can stutter out an answer, "O-oh, um, Noah just had this really romantic date set up the other night for the two of us, it was our first real date actually. It was incredibly sweet and caring and I just loved it so much!" I gush.

"Awee, my baby's in love" my mom sings as another blush attacks my cheeks and a wild smile appears on my mouth, "I am." I say shyly as Maggie and her begin to hoot.

Exactly what I mean, my mother is a teenage girl.

************************************

"This one's cute." I say to Maggie, pointing out a silver dress. It goes all the way to the floor and has silver sequins covering the top half.

We went through the malls just two hours earlier, but had no luck. There was only one dress store but it wasn't for events, if was more of a shop for older women. So we walked around town, stopping at various outlet stores and boutiques. We came across this one, 'David's Bridal' and have found multiple options so far.

"Yeah, I like that. Part of me wants somre more colour, but I'll add it to the pile." Maggie responds, picking the dress off of the rack, placing it delicately in her arms.

So far I have found three dresses, a gold one, a purple one, and a turqoise one. They are all very gorgeous and I know I will have a hard time deciding. I am still looking for other possibilities as well though, just in case.

About twenty minutes later we are in line, waiting to try on the many dresses we hold.

"I really think that pink one will be my favorite on you." I tell Maggie while we wait.

"Me too. There was something about that one that I really liked, although I also like the burgundy one just as much, maybe a tiny bit more."

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that one, it was gorgeous." I tell her, regarding a floor-length burgundy dress she holds up.

"This is going to be hard to decide." Maggie states.

"It will be even harder once we actually try them on." I laugh.

"True."

Just then, finally two change rooms open up, and we each step into one.

I grab the very first dress I see on the rack, it is a purple dress. It has a straight cut neck line with sequins across it, the bottom is short and puffs out with layers of purple and white.

I do like this dress, but something doesn't seem right, this seems more like a grad dress, when I really prefer floor length for prom.

The next dress I try on is deep red. It is a sweetheart neckline but it is pretty low for my taste. The dress is gorgeous, but seems a bit heavy. Too much material. I put it back on the rack.

The next dress I grab had been one of my favorites since I have seen in, it is a gold dress, it has a beautiful sweetheart neckline with just the right depth. The dress has gold sequins decorating the top and goes to the floor in a light, airy material, transforming between gold and white. It is absolutely stunning, that I know right there, that this is the dress for me. I don't have to try on any others. I know this is the dress I want.

"Maggie?" I call out.

"Yeah, Jaim?" Comes her voice from the room over.

"I think this is it. I think this is the dress." I say, still admiring it in the mirror.

"Okay, hold on, I think this is the dress for me as well. I'm in love with it. Come out."

We both step out of our changerooms simultaneously. We look at each other, admiring the dresses. The one she chose is the pink one, as I said. It is a gorgeous light pink, not a bright fuscia. The top is a sweetheart neckline and from the breast line to mid-ribcage, the dress is covered in a white design which sparkles brilliantly. Her dress is also a light material, not heavy at all. And it is certainly gorgeous.

We begin squealing, grabbing eachothers hands and jumping up and down like little school girls.

Maggie brings me in for a hug, saying "this is happening Jamie, we're going to prom, both with guys we're crazy about, and both together. We have talked about this since we were little and now it's really here."

"Thank you," I tell her, "for always being there and for being my best friend through the bad times and the good ones. I love you Maggie. Promise me that we'll never seperate."

"I promise you that we will never seperate. You are my best friend, now and forever. I love you Jamie."

************************************
Thank you to lulululu44 for my amazing cover! I love it! Thank you!!

Omg! Over 30K reads!! Wow!! That's huge guys, thank you all!!

Shoutout to clipboard1 for your amazing comment and for being really awesome! Go follow her!!

Plz check called 'let it snow' it's not the best so far but I would love to hear what you guys think!

Sorry for the late update, was on a vacation but I'm back now with wifi;))

Vote, recommend, and comment:)

-Maxine<3

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

81.7K 2.8K 23
"lovely one, if I want you,I'd get you,but the thing is I don't. I see nothing there to want" Zion said as he had me pinned to the wall. Those words...
511 2 30
A boy has moved to a new school changing his life and meeting someone amazing who is his comfort And best friend (girlfriend). Discovering a differen...
Crushes Par -Ashley-01-

Roman pour Adolescents

201 21 21
Highest Rankings: 115 in first person I was just a simple sophomore. I hung out with my friends, played sports, got straight A's, my life seemed to h...
Maybe Par Senõrá

Roman d'amour

12.7K 912 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...