Hashtag Criminal. (Completed)

Από Roman_renegade

Highest rank #2 in Humor The heat that came from his body made me almost want to embrace him. His breath fan... Περισσότερα

A/N
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
A/N
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
Cast
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
Epilogue.
new story
New story

#13

27.1K 1.3K 274
Από Roman_renegade

Feyona.

Ryan Wilshere? As in 'The Wilshere?' I mean as in Sebastian Wilshere's brother?

Damn, both brother don't even have to worry about the packages, they're already born as Greek gods.

But what if he's some other Wilshere? I mean there are many people with same last names and it might just be the coincidence that he landed up here, right?

But, they look so similar. He even has the same lips as Sebastian.

"Take a seat Mr. Wilshere." I give him a tight smile and gesture him to sit.

Walking to my own table, I sit and lay my hand on the desk in a business manner.

I so wanted to ask him about Sebastian, but the feeling in my gut told me not to. Something was literally stopping me.

"What you have to discuss Mr. Wilshere?"

"Ms. Podolski-" he stops and I wait for him to continue.

I watched as his eyes scanned my face. From my lips, to my nose, to my jaw and lastly to my dull ocean blue eyes. His gaze stopped right there while never looking away.

It was like he's been trying to read something on my face, but I was sure I only had small freckles there instead of words.

I clear my throat to grab his attention. It does, and he averts his gaze away from my face.

Ryan looks down in a confusing manner with furrowed brows and whilst biting his lips.

But his lips doesn't turn me on like Sebastian's.

The fuck hippo?

He finally looks up and suddenly there is a big smile plastered on his face.

"What was your name again Ms. Podolski?"

"Uh- it's Feyona, but just call me Fee." I smile hesitantly.

"Feyona." He says my name as he is tasting it. In a smooth and in an elegant manner.

I wonder why he is here.

"You are quite lovely Fee." He grins and my breathe just stops there.

What the hell is wrong with me? It's just a compliment goddamn !

"Thank you Ryan. You aren't so bad yourself." I grin and compliment him back, not wanting to seem rude.

"Thanks. I didn't know the manager of the restaurant will be this hot or else I would've came with my favourite shirt on and styled hair. Don't want to look bad in front of the pretty lady ya'know."

Now I'm suspicious. Because one, Nobody praises me twice. Two, he just praised me for the second time. I don't know if he is being real or he just want something.

I still smile at him though.

"What a flirt you are Mr. Wilshere. As good it is to hear how lovely of a person I am, I'd really like to discuss the matter of you joining me here."

"Getting straight to the point, are we?" He smirks and I roll my eyes at the commonness of the brothers. Even their smirks are alike.

I'm hundred percent sure they're brothers now.

"Yes."

He looks at me whilst biting his bottom lip. Like he was contemplating over something. But sooner it was gone and was replace by a full blown grin.

"Nothing, I just came here to tell you how good of lasagne your chefs make. Heaven, I tell you." He chuckles and shakes his head and I look at him weirdly.

The fuck is wrong with this guy?

"Um okay...."

"Anyway, it was nice meeting you Fee, I really hope we meet again."

He grins and stands up. I give him a tight and a hesitant smile, really confused about his weird behaviour.

"Uh- sure." I reply.

"Good bye." He says one last time, before walking away and leaving me starring into the distance.

Looking at the bright side, he has a nice ass.

Just kidding.

That guy was confusing though. He was annoying too. I secretly hope we never meet again.

_______________________________

"Kev, what did you do?"

I placed my hand on my hip while blocking his view from the television.

"I didn't do anything Fee-fee !" He defended.

"Really? Then why did Millie quit her job?"

Yes, She did. When I came back home I got a call from her, telling me she didn't feel like working for me anymore.....and she sounded scared, like peeing the pants type of scared.

"Why don't you ask Sebastian about it?"

Why am I not surprised?

"Where is he?"

He just smirked as a reply.

Well I exactly know where he is.

"Sebastian freakin' Wilshere, open the goddamn door or you're gonna have to face the wrath of -"

"Shut up." He yells from inside the bedroom.

"You're telling me to shut up? Well excuse me Mr. Wilshere but lemme remind you that you're staying in my house, in my bedroom. Come out this instant !"

"You asked for it." He mumbles from behind the door.

The door opens to reveal a naked Sebastian wearing nothing other than his boxers.

Wolf wistle !

My eyes scanned his naked abs and boy, I could just say by looking at it that it was goddamn hard and rigid. I so wanted to roam my hands all over it.

Delicious is the only word I can think of rightnow. Sebastian looked so hot in his nakedness that my head started imagining things that I would rather not.

Man, just look at those muscles. Sexy piece of hunk.

If I knew he was naked, I wouldn't have asked him to come out because I'm so sure there is drool on my mouth.

That is so embarrassing !

I look away immediately from his body and meet his gaze.

There was an egoistic smug smirk plastered on his face and I knew he caught me checking him out.

I start to blush, hard.

Kill me right now !

And then I hear voices. Nope, not just voices, I hear moan, groan and a whole lot of tapping sounds.

My eyes widens and I look back in my room behind his shoulders. My laptop was laying in my bed opened and I do not even want to know what he was doing with it.

"You-" I point my finger at him, totally angry.

I can't believe he was watching porn in my laptop. Ewwwwwwww !!!!

"What do you think you are doing?" I fold my hand to my chest and give him a fake and a tight smile.

"What does it look like." His smirk only widens.

"Ugh ! That's my laptop Sebastian. You can't watch po- anything in that okay. Hand it back to me and how did you even know the password of that?"

"It was very simple actually. Sterekasfuck."

I don't know whether to be surprised or fascinated. Surprised because he still remembered Sterek or fascinated because he guessed it would be that.

"Ugh whatever." Remind me to change my password later, "My laptop please?"

Instead of handing me my laptop back, Sebastian opens the door wide gesturing me inside.

"Take it by yourself." He says and I narrow my eyes at him as his face turns into an amusing one.

Rolling my eyes, I go inside and close my laptop not even peeping into it. I take it in my arm and walk to the door where Sebastian was still standing at, looking at me in amusement.

"Oh and please enlighten me why Millie quit her job?" I fold my hands to my chest while tapping my feet.

"You mean that old lady who pointed the knife at me?"

What? Did she? He must've surely did something.

"And why is that I wonder?"

"I was talking on the phone and she was eavesdropping so I yelled at her. I didn't know she would be this scarred and quit her job." He shrugs.

I rolled my eyes and huff. How am I going to deal with him now?

"Well whatever. Next time just call me okay."

"I don't have your number."

"Give me your cell phone."

Sebastian rolls his eyes before walking to the bedside table where his phone laid.

"Here."

He gives me his phone and I tap my number into it while saving my name as 'Fee, the almighty.' I giggle at it and hand it back to him.

He raises his eyebrow and I dismiss it with my hand.

"When is Kee coming again?" I ask when I'm at the door.

"Maybe day after tomorrow." He shrugs.

I nod my head and was about to walk away when Sebastian calls me.

"Fee."

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

He looks deep into my eyes and walks to me before stopping in front of me. He scans my face and studies me for a moment. He bit his lip before opening his mouth.

"Why don't you have cherry tomatoes in your fridge?"

______________________________

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

125K 1.8K 9
I felt the bed dip as he sat down on the other side but I focused solely on my task until I was done. "This is a pillow barrier. Meaning, you don't b...
The Preston Playboys Από Cammi Kenny

Εφηβική Φαντασία

572K 20.7K 29
I think that sometimes the universe likes to play sick jokes on people. Like sometimes you drop the ice cream you've been craving on the floor before...
882K 14.3K 27
Let's just say life was not very fantastic when you had: 1. An actual psychotic killer after your head. 2. Two older brothers who scared the living...
His Sugar |√| Από Dreamer

Εφηβική Φαντασία

232K 3.6K 34
A romcom story about a girl and her brother's best friend who always annoyed her but suddenly started acting all possessive over her. ~~ "Don't you...