Lituation (bwwm)

By littlemissuzumaki

DISCLAIMER: i wrote this shit in the 7th and 8th grade. bitch that was like 2014-2015 I am now in college. fo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Announcement!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Final Announcement
SEQUEL!!
NEW STORY!
NEW STORY AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Chapter 7

9.5K 307 85
By littlemissuzumaki

⚠️ Edited ⚠️

Have No Fear Drew Is Here

Cassandra's POV.

"Girls shouldn't fight guys." He whispered still holding me down.

"Actually yes they should." I said pushing him away.

I'm still mad about earlier. I mean as soon as my step dad told me about how everyone I knew except for Hunter and that other girl is related to me. But I'm still not happy with the whole thing. How about when you let someone move in with you, you tell them right away.

Drew tried to pull me back but I yanked my arm away. He groaned like he has a right to be mad at someone. Nigga please.

"Why are you so mad for?" He asked me leaning back on my bedroom door and crossing his arms which made his muscles flex.

"Maybe because y-. You know what? I don't even know why I'm telling you Drew. Or should I say brother."

"Listen. I just figured this out too. I told you that I lived with my brother and I was coming back today for school. But you should be at least a little happy because I basically get to see you everyday and we get to spend a lot of time together." He said walking towards me and flopping himself on the foot of the bed.

"That's the thing I'm mad about. We can't even like each other like we did a couple hours ago. And why did your dad tell me so late. I went to Emerson high since the end of High school. He could've told me and Jen. She has it coming tomorrow. I might even fight her too."

"Oh so you like me huh?" He smirked.

Aw shit. I just gave myself away.

"I didn't mean it like that I-" he cut me off.

"Hey it's okay I liked you too. I thought it was pretty obvious."

"It was." I put my head on his lap.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked.

"Hm?"

"If our parents weren't dating, would you date me?" He asked. I was so surprised by his question.

"No I wouldn't." I said.

"Okay." He started to get up. I rolled my head off his lap and I pushed him back down. I was sitting on his lap and facing him.

"Actually yeah I would." I saw his eyes light up.

"Ehh. But don't get too excited because I can't date you now that we're family and that would be incest. "

He laughed and rolled his eyes.

"You defended me back at school. Thanks for that." I said sitting up.

"I mean I feel like I owed you one. You know for punching Jen and being an asshole to you earlier today."

"Well I appreciated it."

I wasn't being sarcastic or anything. Drew really had my back there even though he left at one point. I will ask him about that later but I'm still trying to grasp onto the fact that we're siblings.

"Can I actually tell you something?" I asked breaking the silence. I was a little nervous to talk about the incident that happened earlier with the almost rapist.

"Yeah what's up." He said looking down at me.

"Okay so when I left the house I was walking places where I didn't know where I was and some guy started walking up to me and I tried getting away and he pinned me against the wall and he started hitting me and I almost got raped. But he said that Drew wasn't there to save me now." I said as I started crying at the thought of what could've happened.

Drew was quiet as he took everything in.

"Why would you leave the house alone!" He yelled at me.

"Because I was mad."

"Well you should've at least told someone first!" He screamed at me.

"You know what. If I didn't know you this wouldn't have been a problem." I said getting off of him. I walked into the bathroom and locked the door.

A couple minutes later I heard a knock on the door.

"Cassandra I'm sorry. I just didn't know how to react."

"I'm sorry but telling you I was almost raped and then you blame me for leaving. Okay. I see how shit runs now." I said opening the door and brushing past Drew. "Please leave my room." I said.

He wasn't going anywhere. I rolled my eyes and just sat on the bed. I got under the covers and I covered my head. I really wanted to be away from everyone and everything.

"Cassandra I'm still in here."

"I honestly don't give a fuck what you do." I said wrapping the covers even tighter around my body.

"I thought you wanted me to leave." He said. I knew he was smiling.

"I don't get you ya know." I said sitting up from my position.

"Whatcha mean?" He asked.

"So I tell you that I almost got raped and you yelled at me for leaving the house alone. And now you expect me to be all nice and let you stay in my room? Yeah okay."

"I don't recall." He said putting his hands up in surrender and got up. Uh finally. He walked over to my clothes chest and pushed the piles that were on top onto the floor.

"Whoops." He said walking out the room.

Drew's POV

Call me the biggest fuck boy or the biggest savage. I'm honestly both. But I triggered something in Cass where she got mad. I was just trying to make her laugh but now I'm going to get my ass beat.

"DREW I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" She yelled through clenched teeth.

Now would be the time to run. I started by closing the door in her face and running into the next room. I attempted to close the door but it swung open. An angry little black girl was in the doorway. I ran into the corner of the room and she ran after me. She pushed me but it didn't do much. It was funny because she started getting frustrated. She grabbed my forearm and she tried dragging me to the ground with her. She just ended up on the ground by her own self. She popped back up and kicked me in the back of the knee. That shit hurt like a lot.

"What you are going to do is pick up ALL OF MY CLOTHES and put my outfits back how they were." She said walking around to face me. Then she grabbed my collar. "And when I say all of it. I mean all of it. DO. I. MAKE. MYSELF. CLEAR?" She said getting closer and closer to my face. I swear if she weren't my step sister I could kiss her right then and there. But that would be incest.

"Yeah yeah whatever." I said rubbing my collar back down. I walked to her room and sat on the floor where I knocked everything down. I started folding everything back up and I went to go put it on the chest but I found a dick shaped thing plugged into the wall.

"Hey what's this?"

-------------------------

What can be in the wall? Anyways sorry I took this long to update. I had a lot going on this past couple of weeks. And I still do.

Thanks for reading my loves. Lots of love.

Don't forget to like comment and share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

So Many Agoes By Denver Reën

Historical Fiction

16.3K 509 35
When James met Emilienne, he was 17 and ignorant. Emilienne was fierce and full of fight for her rights to be treated just as equally as James was. J...
4M 86.8K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
142K 4.1K 30
23 year old black queen Majesty graduated from Toledo college and moved to Detroit, she started working and even made a few friends . One day she wen...
370K 12.7K 34
With marrying Tina a couple of years ago, Ben's life blossomed into a dream. A strong woman and three kids later, his mother still feels otherwise...