Independent Queen (Urban)

By AntasiaRayJones

"Independent queen working for her throne, I love her cause she got her own" More

Prologue
1
2
3
3.5
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

9

3.1K 118 6
By AntasiaRayJones

Ariana
"Baby, you ready to eat?" Tyler caught a stomach virus somehow and now he is acting like the biggest baby in the world.

"Yes make sure my soup is hot and can you rub my back." I heard him say before he started coughing violently.

I ran upstairs to his side with a cold water bottle and his asthma inhaler.

"You okay baby? Here take your medicine and drink water for me." I waited until he was done taking his puffs and sipping water to rub his back.

"Damn girl you tracked that ass in here." He said putting his head in my neck.

"You coughing like that scared me I had to race to your side baby." I smiled kissing under his ear.

"I'm so thankful to have you girl you don't understand." He grabbed my face and kissed me all over.

"Thank you for giving me all your germs dude." I laughed which made him bust out laughing too.

"We goofy as hell babe." I nodded laying down pulling him with me.

"Your soup is on the nightstand baby." He looked at it and looked at me with this cheesy smile on his face.

"Aww, you make me the ninja turtle kind!" He yelled jumping up and down.

"Omg baby don't jump like that." I grabbed him pulling him back on the bed.

"Sorry you know I'm lowkey a ninja turtle." He laughed eating his soup.

My big baby can't live without him ❤️

Michael
My baby girl is finally coming home today! I'm so thankful for the staff at the hospital for helping her get strong and healthy enough to go home. She is officially a month old and the cutest baby ever!

"Baby is she ready?" Tiffany asked me coming out of the bathroom looking oh so beautiful.

"Yeah, she is already waiting in her car seat." I pointed over to London sucking on her paci ready to get up out of here.

"Alright pass me my jacket please." I handed her jacket to her and when she sat in the wheelchair I put London's car seat on her lap.

"Everything comfortable baby?" I didn't want her to feel any more pain than she needed to even though she gave birth some time ago she is still healing.

"Yes, let's go." She smiled.

I took a last look around the room to make sure we had everything and left out.

"Bye princess London come visit us soon." Our nurse Ciara said on our way to the elevator.

"Don't worry we will visit." Tiffany waved while the elevator doors closed.

"Baby?" I looked down at Tiffany awaiting her answer.

"You think Ariyah will want to be her godmother?"

"Of course y'all need to talk soon it's been almost two months," I said getting off the elevator.

"Can we stop there before we go home?" She asked while we walked out of the hospital.

"Yes, baby if that's what you want." I stopped the wheelchair at the curb.

Tiffany didn't want me to leave her and the baby on the sidewalk alone so I was going to carry the car seat while she walked.

I made sure London's car seat was secure in the car before looking over at Tiffany.

"You good?" She looked uneasy and I didn't like that.

"Yes just nervous about everything." She looked down playing with her fingers.

"Baby everything will be okay don't worry." I leaned over and kissed her cheek. She nodded and I smiled at her before getting in the car and driving to Ariyah's house.

Shawn and I still talk like we always did we keep each other updated on the girls. He actually planned for us to come over today because this not talking shit is petty and has to end today.

I pulled up in Ariyah's driveway and stopped the car.

Tiffany
Soon as the car stopped my heart started beating so fast I don't know why I'm so scared.

"Baby, you ready?" Michael asked standing with my door open with London's car seat in his hand.

I nodded and got out the car swinging my bag over my shoulder. Walking up to the door hand and hand Michael knocked on the door first.

"Who is it?" Shawn's voice boomed on the other side of the door.

"It's us bro open up." The door open and the boys dapped each other up before Shawn gave me a brotherly hug.

"Sis you look good after just having a baby. feeling okay?"

"Yes, I'm good and thank you." I smiled walking into the living room sitting on the couch.

"Where is Riyah?" Michael asked sitting the car seat on the floor.

"She should be coming down soon let me go check on her I'll be right back."

We both nodded and I took London out her car seat.

"Baby lay a blanket down so I can lay her down."

Once he did that I laid her down and took a picture for Instagram.

Mommy's Stinky ❤️

Shawn
I walked upstairs to check on Ariyah I told her about Tiffany and Michael coming over with the baby and she waw shockingly excited. She even went out and got London an outfit this morning.

"Baby where you at?" I yelled out not seeing her in the room.

"Bathroom babe." I walked in there and she just finished putting her hair up in a bun.

"Is the baby awake?" She asked me walking in front of me.

Why is she so happy? 🤔

"I don't know they didn't take her out the car seat when I was down there." I grabbed her hands walking out the bathroom.

She walked into our room and grabbed a Gucci bag from next to the dresser.

"Okay let's go down." She walked down the stairs first and I trailed behind her.

Once she walked into the living room she stopped and looked at Tiffany.

"Hey, guys." She smiled waving at them.

Tiffany looked confused and waved back.

"Here I got her a little gift for the summer." She sat the bag on Tiffany's lap and looked at the baby.

Ariyah
"She is beautiful can I hold her?" Tiffany nodded and I picked her up careful not to hurt her neck.

"Ariyah this outfit is so cute thank you." Tiffany held up the little t-shirt and skirt I got the baby.

"No problem anything for my god baby." I smiled down at London in my arms.

"God baby? You want to be in her life?" She questioned me looking down at her hands.

"Of course I wouldn't miss it for the world I know we had our problems but I now understand why you didn't tell me and I forgive you." I walked over to her and side hugged her kissing her cheek.

She started crying on my shoulder and I felt so bad.

"Aww, ducky don't cry I love you okay?" She nodded and wiped her tears.

"I love you too chicken." She smiled kissing my cheek.

"I can't believe you're a mom girl." I looked down at London and she was looking back at me.

"I know she was born so tiny I can't believe she is a month already." She ran her hand over the baby's soft hair.

We sat and talked for hours and she promised to come back tomorrow so we can spend more time together.

Shawn and I are currently laying in bed fresh out the shower watching SpongeBob.

"I'm glad everything went well today baby I wasn't expecting that out of you."

"I know I thought about everything earlier and I couldn't be mad at her anymore." I smiled looking up at him.

"Look at my baby not being petty boots." He laughed.

Annoying ass nigga.

"Goodnight Mr.Taylor." I rolled over on my side closing my eyes.

He stopped laughing and wrapped his arms around me.

"Goodnight Mrs.Taylor. He kissed behind my ear down to my neck.

I smiled at the future name that I've grown to love.

Ariyah Taylor 😍😍😍

"And don't think I forgot about that attitude." He slapped my ass before putting his face in the crook of my neck.

Antasia Ray Jones ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 5.8K 43
๐ผ '๐‘š ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘š๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘ฆ ๐Ÿ’•
14.8K 826 20
"I may never find words beautiful enough to describe all you mean to me, but I will spend the rest of my life searching for them..." - Love, Symone โฆ
6.4K 73 18
Story of King Kenny and Chyna Solder's relationship
34.8K 1.3K 17
"๐˜๐„๐€๐‡ ๐–๐„ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“'๐•๐„ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‹๐„ ๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ, ๐๐”๐“ ๐–๐„ ๐“๐‘๐„๐€๐“ ๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ ๐’๐Ž ๐Œ๐”๐‚๐‡ ๐๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘." ๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐“๐Ž : ๐€๐Œ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐„๐ง...