Rejected, But Life goes on...

Galing kay jezzy1901

Lilly's life gets turned upside down when she finds out that her life was nothing but a lie. Now she is faced... Higit pa

Part 1...the Beginning
Part 2...the truth
Part 3...Explanations
Part 4...everything changes
Part 5...a new beginning
Part 6...Lost
Part 7...unexpected
Part 8...James' side
Part 10...Did I do the right thing?
Part 11...The brother
Part 12...The Lilly
Part 13...Kara
Part 14...a rogue
Part 15...a Kick
part 16...finally
Part 17...breakfast
Part 18...Dr. Mills
Part 19...I Just Can't
Part 20...Names and trouble
21...
Part 22...

Part 9...A song

2K 43 3
Galing kay jezzy1901

*Re-cap*

~Lilly’s POV~  

Him…the one who had rejected me, Him the one who wanted to sleep around and be an F’ing man whore. Him, the one who thinks he can walk right up to me and hug me as if everything is going to alright? 

Anger pulsed through me and I pushed him away. Obviously he was shock from my sudden jester, which had caused him to fall back. I got up and saw him sitting there staring at me with a shocked expression. I guess he knows I’m pregnant now.

*

“How dare you.” I growled at him, “How dare you come here and hold me like you actually care.” Even though I was beyond pissed, just having him here calms me down, and my wolf is howling with excitement, thinking that with him being here holding me, means that he was going to take his rejection back. 

But I was not going to take his crap today. My husband and the father of my child just passed and there was no way in hell he was going just waltz back into my life like nothing ever happened. 

He looked up at me guilt written on his face and sadness in his eyes. He looked down at the ground not wanting to make eye contact with me. Playing with the grass he began to talk, but it was really low that I wasn’t sure I hard him right. “…wish I was the father… she deserves better…” 

Why would he want to be the father? I must’ve heard him wrong, because he was the one to reject me, he didn’t want me because he want to continue to be a man whore, he is the reason that I’m standing here mourning my now dead husband, and he is the reason my child would grow up not knowing it’s father. 

Anger was still passing through me and I just couldn’t stop the next thing that happened. I walked right up to him, knelt on down and slapped him hard across this face, he deserved so much more, but all this stress is already making the baby fussy, he or she is moving around feeling the distress I’m in. 

I stand up and move back to where the chairs are. As I sit down I placed my hand across my growing belly hoping that my warm gentle touch would be enough to calm him or her down. After awhile of the baby not calming down completely I began to hum a song, It seemed to work perfectly and I was smiling. 

But then I heard a man singing the song I was humming and his voice was beautiful, and he sang the song perfectly. I know it was James that was singing, but I chose to ignore him, but listen to the song, still smiling it brought tears to my eyes. I can’t hate him…he is my mate, but I will not give in to him easily. 

All I can do right now is be thankful that he is keeping his distance, and also be thankful that his singing helped me clam down, I would never forgive myself if I let my feeling harm this baby inside me, this baby is my whole world now. 

*James POV* 

She pregnant…But I though werewolves couldn’t have kids till they found…their…mate…Oh God what did I do? 

“How dare you.” she growled at me “How dare you come here and hold me like you actually care.” I could tell she was extremely pissed at me, and she has the right to be. When I met her, I was a different person, but she changed me. I know how completely cheesy that sounds, but it’s true and I was a fool not to notice it sooner. 

I knew she could read the emotions playing on my face, so I looked down and played with that grass, not really sure what to do. But I started to speak really low so she wouldn’t hear me, but a part of wishes she does, “I wish I was that father, but she deserves better that me, they both do.” 

I was just sitting there, wondering what it would be like to know that I was going to be a father, wondering what her skin would feel like on mine…, wondering what it would have been like to marry her…But then I felt her slap me hard across the face. 

I didn’t say anything I didn’t even look at her while she walked away, I knew I deserved a lot worse.  But the farther she walked away the more my body ached for her. My wolf was getting mad at me for not running after her. But I knew it was better for me to stay where I was. I was no expert, but if she was under stress that wouldn’t be good for the baby.

I just sat there not knowing what I was going to do, but then I heard her humming. I looked up and she was sitting down rubbing her baby bump and humming to it. I think me being here upset her more than I thought it would…

I wanted to help calm her and the baby down so I began so sing the song while she hummed it. 

“My sweet baby on loan from above,

No better treasure could I more love, 

I stand here beside your bed as I pray

I lay my hand on your head and I say,

May you grow up to serve Him

All of your days,

May He lead you and guide you

In all of your ways,

May he bless your future with,

Friendships that last 

May you cherish your youth 

And not grow up too fast, 

I stare in wonder at your tiny frame 

Just to think God knows you by name 

He knows every hair on your head 

He knows your thoughts before they are said 

May you grow up to serve Him

All of your days,

May He lead you and guide you

In all of your ways,

May he bless your future with,

Friendships that last 

May you cherish your youth 

And not grow up too fast,

May God grant you peace 

in the midst of a storm 

May God give you strength even 

when you're forlorn 

May you answer the door when 

Jesus comes knocking 

May wisdom guide when 

your mouth is talkin' 

May discretion protect you 

and keep you pure 

May you never stumble 

or fall for a lure 

May your heart remain humble 

to the very end 

May uprightness and truth 

be what you defend 

May the world not ensnare 

or change who you are 

May the light that's within you 

shine like the stars 

May angels surround you 

body, spirit, mind 

May favor and peace be yours to find 

May rejection and pain 

never reach you 

May your spirit grow bold 

for what you're called to 

May you grow up to serve Him

All of your days,

May He lead you and guide you

In all of your ways,

May he bless your future with,

Friendships that last 

May you cherish your youth 

And not grow up too fast,

As you rest in God's care I will rest too 

Knowing that Jesus is watching over you 

Amen"

Once I was done singing, I was Glad I had came, Lilly was sitting there smiling and tears running down her face. I know she hates me now, but I will try my dam hardest to get her back I do love her and I know I will love her baby. 

I got up and walked towards her slowly wondering what I was going to say. When I was standing in front of her, I know what I was going to say.

I knelt on one knee and began in a whisper, “Lilly, I am truly sorry for what I did three years ago. I know you may have this though in your head that after that night in the woods I just started to bang every girl I could, but I didn’t every time I saw another girl I compared her to you. No one could be as beautiful you. And even know I feel the same. And I just want you to know that I’m here for you, for BOTH of you. Please know that I love you Lilly…” She tried to cut me off but I didn’t let her, “Wait, let me finish…you don’t have to say anything…and if you and the baby need ANYTHING call me, ok?” 

All she did was nodded her head while a new stream of tears started. I stood up, genially kissed her forehead and walked away.

That was until…

 “Ah!…James!…help!” 

Oh god! Lilly!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bet you hate me right now don’t you? 

I hope you enjoyed this short chapter and please show your support! 

Vote & comment! <3 :*)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

31.6K 1K 37
***NOW PUBLISHED*** Natalie is enjoying her first year of college, everything is seemingly going perfectly for her. She even meets a boy, Nate Sanche...
1.7K 80 13
When Enid Jones a straight A student and a perfect Islamic daughter any parent would wish to have, won a scholarship to the prestigious Montrose Acad...
3.1K 16 25
when 16 year old lily finds out her life would be turned upside down because he is moving across the country she has to find friends and maybe finds...
443 3 30
Ava just came back from Greece as she decides to continue highschool back home with her bestfriends. She later on meets someone who makes her see a w...