Twisted games (Michael Jackso...

By MJsGirl1987

After a random meeting backstage before an interview Michael Jackson befriends 17 year old Faith Owens. The d... More

The games begin
Phone call
Interview/kind of
Can't stop thinking of you
It's a date x
Can I trust you?
Home Alone
Just friends
Playing games
Guilty pleasure
Too Close
Happy birthday Pt.1
Happy birthday Pt.2
The girl is mine
Walk Away
The perfect image
Just for show
Prom night
Double lives
Busted
Family tree
Apart of me
Bail out
Betrayal
payback
Coincidence?
The truth Pt.1
The truth Pt.2
Why?
Other side Pt.1
Other side Pt.2
Meet the family
Special place
Tell her
Real love
Family time
Help
Mind games
Proof
Someone's watching
Desperate
Letter
Decisions
Won't let go
DNA
unsure
Surprise
Unsupportive
Tip off
Crazy
The truth
Accept it
Awards
Lies
scared
Let me go
moving on
Missing
Confession
Runaway
Blame
Return
Mistake
Sorry
Hurting
Moving on
Precious gift
Excited
Practice
Change of heart
Labour
Precious
Parenting
Secrets and lies
Found
Choice
Gone
Back
Better off
Visit
Warning
Emily
Unfair
Let me explain
please Listen
Danny
Unsure
who am I?
Last supper
God's will
New start
Goodbye
Plans
lies and secrets
Caught
Blame
Changes
Better late than never
Stressed
Blackmail
Double crossed
Game over

Playing with the press

603 17 7
By MJsGirl1987

Faith's POV

I go downstairs and my mom is in the living room smiling, reading the newspaper. "good news?" I ask walking in and she turns to me and frowns. "lucky! Is the word I'd use!"

"what do you mean?" I frown confused. "well luckily for you the press didn't see you drinking and they got quotes from a bunch of your school friends saying the other girl started the fight because she was jealous you won prom queen"

"I did try and tell you last night" I point out. "it doesn't matter who started it Faith! And just because you didn't start it doesn't stop the rumors"

"what rumors?" I shrug "the papers are saying that Alex has been cheating on you with this girl and that's why she started a fight with you. Your gonna have to go an see him today"

"for what?" I frown "you need to show everybody you and him are still together and as happy as ever. Make sure you go into town where everybody can see you both"

"I have plans already" I shrug folding my arms "Faith! You have an image to keep up! You can see your other little friends another time, but right now you have work to do and you need to clear up the rumours about you and Alex breaking up"

"whatever" I sigh rolling my eyes and turn to leave. "where do you think your going?" My mom frowns "I'm going to see my boyfriend like you said" I fake a smile "make sure you act all sweet and cuddely with him. Don't start making out in front of the camera's though other wise you'll just look trashy and desperate. You don't wanna be seen as the next Madonna" she chuckles. "how did you even get hold of her sex tape?" I ask curiously and she shrugs. "you just have to know the right people. Don't worry you'll learn all the tricks of the trade and some day you'll be a great reporter like me" she smiles. "um.. Have you thought anymore about..."

"forget it!" She cuts me off "I didn't even ask you yet"

"if it's about that school musical then the answer is still no" she says sternly "it's just one show and it's for charity and it'll be televised and..."

"Faith! we've been through this! Your going to be a reporter and that's final. So enough with all this talk of singing and dancing. It's not gonna happen"

"but why not?" I frown confused why she's getting so mad. "because I said so that's why!" She snaps "now go and see Alex"

**********

Julie's POV

after Faith leaves Fernado walks into the room. "what was all that about?"

"she's just bugging me about that stupid school musical again" I sigh. "so why don't you let her do it? It is for charity wouldn't that be good publicity?"

"don't try to act like you know about the press and the media" I roll my eyes at him. "I'm just saying. I've seen her singing and dancing around the house. She's really good it's like a natural to her and if the media see that then...."

"how many fucking times!?" I cut him off. "I'm not gonna let her go in front of a camera to start singing and dancing. She has more important things to be doing" he opens his mouth to say something then quickly changes his mind seeing the annoyance on my face.

**********

Faith's POV

it really pisses me off that my mom won't let me do the musical and I don't get why she's so against it. It's for charity and is gonna be on TV. She's always talking about us keeping up a good family image and this would look great for us, yet she refuses to let me perform. I pull up at Michael's place and he smiles coming out to me. "hey" I smile as he pulls me in for a hug. "hey, how you feeling this morning? No hangover I hope"

"nah, I'm fine and luckily the press took it easy on me" I smirk. "well don't make a habit of it" he chuckles. "is your mother still pissed at you about it?"

"kind of" I shrug "what do you mean kind of?"

"she was more concerned about the rumours me and Alex broke up because he was cheating and wants me to spend the day out in the town acting all loved up"

"and what did you say?" He asks biting his lower lips nervously. "I told her the truth. That I was gonna spend the day with my boyfriend and be all kissy and cuddly with him" I smile pecking his lips. "sounds good to me" he smiles back pulling me in close to him and kisses me softly.

**********

Michael's POV

I know it was a little petty leaking a story that Alex cheated on Faith and they broke up, but it will actually work out better for her because now people won't be attacking her in the press. Plus it kind of is true. They really have broken up and the only fake part was that he cheated and left her.

we've spend most of the day hanging out in the arcade and watching movies. Faith seems happy, but I can tell something's bothering her. "did something else happen?" I ask switching off the movie and she looks at me confused. "no why?"

"you seem sad about something" I say softly "it's nothing"

"it must be something if it's upsetting you" she sighs and starts explaining about a charity musical her high school is doing that her mother refuses to let her be apart of.

"did she say why you can't do it?"

"nope! She just said 'because I said so' and that I'm gonna be a reporter not a singer and to stop talking about the school musical" she shrugs annoyed. "I tried to join the school music club once and she totally flipped out"

I don't say anything feeling myself getting more and more pissed that her mother won't let her sing and dance, which she clearly has a talent and passion for "I have an idea!" I smile taking her hand "where are we going?" She asks confused then the biggest smile grows on her face when I open the door taking her into my music studio.

****

Faith and I spend hours going through some new songs and dances I'm going to be doing for my next video and she even helped me write some lyrics for a charity song I'm working on and this is the happiest I've seen her.

the happy vibe we have is shut down when Faith phone rings and it's her mom

"Faith! Where the fuck are you!? I thought I told you to spend the day with Alex.how do you think that looks in the media. Your supposed to be making it clear that your still together. There's not been a single mention of the two of you togther all day!" I hear Julie yell down the phone. "I did go to see Alex... But when I got there he was with Beth" she mumbles that last part "I thought the whole cheating was just a rumour, but it turned out to be true" she pouts playfully pulling me close to her. "hold on mom I did quite catch that" she smirks and pecks my lips then switches her phone on loud speaker. "I said I have to work late tonight because I'm working on the Jackson story. Turns out the rumours about Jermaine sleeping with Randy's wife are true. So I have to get this out fast before any of the Jackson's find out and put a stop to it" Faith places her finger on my lips while she continues talking and I listen as Julie gives more detail.

"ok, well I'll see you when you get home" Faith smirks hanging up the phone. "you didn't hear any of that did you?" She smirks "not a single word" I chuckle and kiss her softly which quickly deepens becoming a full on make out session "let's take this upstairs" I moan onto her lips and she nods taking my hand.

**********

Faith's POV

I get home and my mom is yelling at somebody down the phone. "what's happened?' I ask innocently after she hangs up. " somone tipped off The Jackson's about the story and their threatening to sue anybody who prints it!" She snaps "I bet it was that fucking intern Steve! He's off the paper and I'm gonna make sure he stays off it!" She shakes her head annoyed and I smile to myself seeing how pissed she is. She wanted this story just as badly as I wanted to sing in the school musical. I kinda feel bad for Steve, but if I can't do what I want so badly then my mother can't have the stories she wants. "by the way how are you after the whole Alex cheating" my mom asks bringing me from my thoughts. "well I'm..."

"finally! I've been trying to get a hold of you for the past hour!" My mom says answering her phone cutting me off mid sentence. "I'm fine! Just heartbroken and depressed even a little suicidal" I say sarcastically. "that's great sweetie" my mom smiles at me and continues her call. "ok. Well I'm gonna go upstairs and hang myself now"

"sweet dreams" she says walking out of the room talking to whoever. And I roll my eyes annoyed and head upstairs to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 12 8
(SEQUEL TO "THE WAY SHE MADE ME FEEL") (BEFORE READING THIS STORY, PLEASE READ THE ORIGINAL STORY, "THE WAY SHE MADE ME FEEL"!! THANK YOU!) Michael J...
26.3K 1.2K 27
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 is far from perfect. Before starting her senior year of college, she's already guaranteed her position as the black sheep o...
19.6K 736 36
Imagine that one day, all of a sudden you wake up in a completely different world. A world so similar and yet completely different. What would you do...
26.5K 365 17
Mia is a 25 year-old artist that seemingly has the boy of her dreams. That's until she meets the King of Pop; Michael Jackson. Mia falls for Michael...