I'm not the one who wants to...

By FreakShow15

Dipper is 16 and suffers from paranoia and schizophrenia. He takes medication for for both of them and for an... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
I got tagged...Again
Author's note
Important
New book!!!

Chapter 10

6.6K 280 126
By FreakShow15

Bill's p.o.v

After Pine tree's little episode of paranoia, I took him to my house. When I arrived, I placed him on my bed and went to sit on the couch in the living room as I began to think. Every day it's going worse but it also gets better. I mean every time he's with me, he's always happy but as soon as he begins to think to much, he goes down the drain. I hate to see him like that. The worst about it all, is that it's my fault that he's like this. I played with him to much when he was younger. I made him paranoid. I made him go crazy. It's all my fucking damn fault. I started to weep. I hated this part of myself, this monster they made of me. I couldn't hold back myself anymore. After all these years of bottling my emotions together, they decide to show up now with all the guilt, shame, emptiness, new found happiness. I cried and cried until someone sat besides me. I knew who it was but what surprised me is that he hugged me. And whispered in ear "I know your pain, I've felt like this for so long..." And kissed my neck. I looked at Dipper who was faintly smiling and I just grabbed him for a hug. We stayed like this for a couple of minutes and he started to speak up. "Will...thank you. Thank you for everything since the last few days" he said and I just locked my hand in his. "Dipper, it's my pleasure to help someone who's like me" I said as I kissed his forehead. "You should go to sleep" he told me and I was like "we both need sleep dip. Wanna sleep with me?" I asked and he just blushed. "S-sure" I smiled. We went to bed all cuddled up together forgetting all our worries. Lets just say that it was an unforgettable night of...PURE SLEEP.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 9.6K 22
Dipper and Mabel are back for their annual summer trip and are ready for new adventures. Dipper, however, has been hiding some secrets he isn't too p...
26.9K 1.6K 25
The unforgivable demon, Bill Cipher, is trapped in a human body. He decided to try and make the most of the situation, which led to him inflicting p...
8.9K 298 16
Stuck in a financial nightmare Dipper Pines is desperate for a job. When a familiar face from Gravity Falls appears and offers him one with amazing p...