My One and Only (Completed)

By MoonlitKitsune

I'm bad at making descriptions so read to find out. After a year of this story, the above sentence really mea... More

The love of my life
Inosaku?
You're...kidding...right?!
Sasuke?
Mood swings
My two angels
Author's note
The swimming accident
Thank you
I apologize
The mission
In the hospital
In deep trouble
The end
Rewrite?

I can't believe it

7.7K 256 42
By MoonlitKitsune

Naruto's POV

"Hi Sasuke-kun!" I woke up to Sakura screeching. I got up and walked in the living room. Sakura gasped. "What are you doing here?! What is he doing here?!" She screamed.

I went into the kitchen to get a snack completely ignoring Sakura. Sasuke answered, "He is spending the night with me. He has been taking care of me." "Are you two dating?" She asked. I nodded. She jumped with joy. She hugged Sasuke.

"Get off of me." Sasuke said. "Oh my god! You're dating! I have to tell Ino about this! Bye Naruto, Sasuke!" Sakura ran off into the street. I was speechless and so was Sasuke. "She didn't say kun." I said.

"Maybe she wants us to be dating." Sasuke replied. I shrugged and heading off to bed. Sasuke went with me. I snuggled up to Sasuke and soon fell into a peaceful sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

983K 53.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
291K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.4K 99 11
Todoroki is captain of the football team, ranked high in grades, and even escaped the wrath of his father. Everyone thought he had everything he want...
32.4K 869 18
They say 'write what you would want to read', so that is exactly what I've done. Enjoy! 👑 Angst (most) 👑 Fluff 👑 Some are more than one part (max...