The Story Of Us (Wes tucker)

By tbhwes

*not good with these* Allison is a young girl who may just fall in love with an amazing boy, will they find t... More

Intro
0.1 1/5
0.2
0.3
0.4
Note
0.5
0.6
Note
0.7
0.8

0.1

741 14 2
By tbhwes

"ALLI, GET YOUR BUTT UP AND COME EAT BREAKFAST MOM SAYS SO!" Dakota yelled from downstairs. Honestly I love my brother, but right now on a Saturday morning um not in the mood. "IM COMING BUTTFACE!" I yelled back. Don't get me wrong Dakota and I don't have that hate sibling relationship, in fact we get along really well we just joke around you know? I got up from my bed and raced to the bathroom to brush my teeth. As I came out I changed into a big t-shirt with sweatpants and ran down stairs over hearing my mom talking.
"Dakota when I said to call your sister to come and eat, I literally meant for you to go up there. I could've yelled too." My mom said "then why didn't you?" Dakota replied with the silliest smile prepared for a slap. "Watch it mister!" My mom snapped "sorry"
I walked in and sat by the table. "Well hello sissy" Dakota said, I just smiled at Dakota and started eating. Dakota broke the silence by talking "so alli, there's an event at pressplay going on this weekend and I was wondering if maybe you'd like to go wi-"
"YESSS YESS YESSS" I interrupted Dakota by hugging him
"My idea btw" my mom snuck in, "thanks mom" I said joining her "so Dakota where's this event?" I asked
"Arizona, the hometown of one of my buddies. So start packing" he answered smiling

I know this was v boring but just bare with me 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
287K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
419K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
776K 28.8K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...