0.1

"ALLI, GET YOUR BUTT UP AND COME EAT BREAKFAST MOM SAYS SO!" Dakota yelled from downstairs. Honestly I love my brother, but right now on a Saturday morning um not in the mood. "IM COMING BUTTFACE!" I yelled back. Don't get me wrong Dakota and I don't have that hate sibling relationship, in fact we get along really well we just joke around you know? I got up from my bed and raced to the bathroom to brush my teeth. As I came out I changed into a big t-shirt with sweatpants and ran down stairs over hearing my mom talking.
"Dakota when I said to call your sister to come and eat, I literally meant for you to go up there. I could've yelled too." My mom said "then why didn't you?" Dakota replied with the silliest smile prepared for a slap. "Watch it mister!" My mom snapped "sorry"
I walked in and sat by the table. "Well hello sissy" Dakota said, I just smiled at Dakota and started eating. Dakota broke the silence by talking "so alli, there's an event at pressplay going on this weekend and I was wondering if maybe you'd like to go wi-"
"YESSS YESS YESSS" I interrupted Dakota by hugging him
"My idea btw" my mom snuck in, "thanks mom" I said joining her "so Dakota where's this event?" I asked
"Arizona, the hometown of one of my buddies. So start packing" he answered smiling

I know this was v boring but just bare with me 😂