0.5

As I looked up I saw the last person I would ever want to see again.. My ex josh staring right at me, why was he even here? Thoughts rushed through my mind as I ran off the stage leaving others are worried. Wes ran off after me "Allison wait!" He spoke. Josh he, he was the reason for my fathers death.. I ran into the restroom in hope that josh didn't see me.

Dakotas Pov:
I can see Wes chasing after Allison. Oh no what did Wes do now. As Wes stopped by the door I ran up to him "what did you do to her?!" I said furious "I-I didn't do anything honest, she just ran off the stage!" Wes said running his fingers through his hair nervously.

I went over to the restroom door and knocked, "Allison what's wrong?" I asked concerned "go away!" She yelled "oh cmon Allison you can't stay in there forever what's wrong?" Wes and I spoke. "H-he's gonna see me" she said with a shaky voice

"Allison, who's gonna see you?" Wes said back at the door. "josh" she spoke silently. As I heard that name my body turned into flames "where did you see him?" I asked Allison "at the concert area staring right at me"she said leaving Wes to give me a look. I felt my body tense up as I rushed back to the event scanning everywhere for him. He needs to pay for what he had done.

Wes Pov:
It really hurt me to see Allison so hurt, but who was this josh?? Did he hurt her? Was he the reason she was so sad? I needed to know, "Allison, please talk to me" I said softly "I don't wanna" she said croaky.
"Allison if you don't come out I'm never gonna allow you to drink another Starbucks again" I said smiling knowing she would buy it. Suddenly the door swung open.

Mascara was dripped down her eyes as she looked at me. "I'm sorry I look terrible let me go b-" "no no Allison you're beautiful" I said smudging off the mascara with my thumb. She looked up at me and smiled, I grabbed her hand and took her by a bench, "so Allison, do you wanna talk about it? This josh? I mean if you want to no force needed" I asked nervous

"okay, I guess so. Josh was my ex boyfriend, he was the best until- well he just went kinda crazy. He started abusing me and treating me like I was a piece of trash just because of his 'reputation' then Dakota and my dad called the cops getting him arrested, and as soon as he came back he wanted revenge and k-killed my dad" she said sobbing "Allison I.. I'm so sorry" I said hugging her tight. I hated seeing her so down.