0.3

We decided to go out to eat some lunch, I got to meet the boys and have a conversation with them they were all so fun and sweet, one I didn't get to talk to was I think his name was Wesley? He was around but we just never made a convo. But other than him I had quite fun with the boys and think I can last a weekend with them. We walked into Starbucks because who doesn't love it? I got my usual and sat in my seat in between Jonah and Dakota. Following with Wes in front of me. It was a pretty awkward silence until I started talking. "So guys.. Anything new ?" I asked breaking the silence "we were literally with you this entire time" Taylor replied laughing "I know just wanted to break the quietness" I said smiling.
I looked up at Wes drinking his frap and he looked away. Was he mad or something? I couldn't really understand him. I looked up again revealing a winking Wes at me, and me as usual turned red as a tomato.

"Well Allison wanna tell us what you like to do?" Wes asked smirking as my face was still red "uh well I dance, I like to sing, and I draw" I said "ooo fancy" Christian said out of no where making me laugh. "Well guys how about we go back to the room and have a scary movie marathon?" Cody (herbinko) asked. We headed back to the hotel and got things ready, I changed into a shirt Dakota lent me and some nike shorts.

"Well well, I like that shirt of yours it looks good on you" Wes said smiling. I looked down at my shirt confused and saw it was one of Wes's merch shirts. "Oh god" I said leaving the room following Wes. As Taylor set up the movie I snuggled in my fuzzy blanket in between Dakota and.. Wes. Taylor decided to put the scariest movie first to get it over with , I absolutely hate scary movies so I felt a bit cringy.

"Aw is wittle alli scared already?" Wes asked in a childish voice "oh hush it I've never liked scary movies. "Well too bad guess you'll have to cuddle with Wes" Dakota said annoyingly I rolled my eyes and turned to Wes to reveal his eyebrows wiggling I just laughed and snuggled into the blanket as the movie began. "I LIKE CATS" I screamed out of no where as I got scared. "Okay? What was that?" They all asked laughing. "I got scared and had to think of something cute" I said "you could've just thought of me in that case" Wes said smiling. I smacked his arm playfully and returned to the movie. I have to admit I did jump plenty of times causing laughs but hey what vibes do scary movies bring? Plus tomorrow's pressplay don't wanna be traumatized the whole time I'm there.