ErrorBerry: He Couldn't Do I...

By Sparklekitty101

Soooo... I use to have the exact same kind of depression Sans had. I decided to give one of them who most li... More

His Anchor
I Need You
Errors
His Dust Lay There
A Hope
Leave
Leave: Part Two
Go With Him
Error Feels His Sins Crawling on His Back
Is He Okay?
Parties!
Eggnog
F.R.I.END.S
F̶̶̶̶̶̶̢́͡I̶͏̶͏̶̶̶̶̧É̶̶̶̶̶̶̢̀͜͝Ń̶̶̵̶D̶̶̀҉̶̶̶̨͜Ş̶̶̸̶̧
A New Friend
Deck The Halls with Scifell's Dust
True Hell

Error Feels His Sins Crawling On His Back: Part Two

1.4K 43 267
By Sparklekitty101

"Please forgive him..." Blueberry says, staring into Papyrus's eyes begging for him to listen. "Please..." He says quietly. Papyrus's expression never changed as he moved forward to his brother. He then did something unexpected, he brought Blueberry into a hug. "Anything for you bro." he says sweetly.

"Just... Don't befriend anymore murders, okay?" Papyrus says. Blueberry laughs a little, wiping away his tears away as he hugged  his younger brother. "Okay..." He says. "But... Error isn't my friend... He's my boyfriend!" Blueberry says with a smile.

Act: Honesty

Congratulations! Papyrus fainted. You Won 0 gold and 0 EXP!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

933K 35.3K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
179K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...