Telecom High

By zoseok

Jungkook x reader You are a new student at Telecom high school. Your mom suddenly had to move and her job off... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 20 (final <3)

Part 19

1.6K 63 2
By zoseok

"who is that"

You held your breath as you turn to Jungkook and hold your finger to your lips to tell him to stay quiet. You press the phone to your ear and began to pull your clothes back on slowly. "hello?" you said while hoping into your pants.

"hey where were you this morning?" Jimin asked quickly and the sounds of horns echoed around him. From what you could tell he was in the car going somewhere.

You sighed and pulled your shirt over your head quickly before speaking into the phone. "I woke up early to go see my mom." You say and your eyes instantly land on Jungkooks wide ones. You mouthed the word 'sorry' to him as you listened to Jimin's reply.

"oh is everything okay over there?" he asked. "oh (y/n) traffic is letting up. Wanna have lunch there's something I have to talk to you about. I'll meet you at Cabela's." He said and hung up without needing an answer from you.

"okay who was that." Jungkook said sitting up and you couldn't help but watch his muscles contort from the movement. "(y/n) I'm asking you a question here." He said trying to get you back to reality.

"I uh-." You squeezed your phone in your hand as you tried to think of a way not to answer him. "listen we will talk about this. I will tell you everything. I just have to go now okay?" you say without looking directly at him and ducking out of the room.

You let out a shaky breath as you stepped away from the hotel door. What am I going to do?

Your hands became slick with sweat as you paced back and forth in front of the dinner. You knew you had to look a mess. Your hair must have been messed up still and you had the same clothes on... There was no way out of this unless you lie. again.

You tried your best to fix your appearance as you stared in the dinner window. "(y/n)." You tensed to Jimin's figure appearing behind you. "you look a mess is everything okay at your moms?" he asked as you turned around.

Jimin put his hand around your shoulder and led the both of you through the front door. "not really..." you pause as the waitress greeted you two and walked you to your tables.

"oh really what's wrong?" Jimin asked as he scanned the menu and pursed his lips at some of the items he seemed interested in.

Your fingers rubbed against the glossy feeling of the menu as you started to think. It's not a lie. "I was up all night basically." You say and Jimin's eyes land on yours. He lifted his eyebrow as if he was waiting for more info. "she's sick..." you laugh tiredly and place your menu down on the table.

"hello my name is veronica and I will be your server today. What would you like to drink?" The waitress said grabbing the attention of both of you.

"I'd like a water." Jimin said turning to the lady and then focusing on you with a smile on his face.

You cleared your throat and looked up at the lady. "I'd like a water as well." You say lowering your head back to the table. For some reason your heart felt like it would beat out of your chest. You felt like you were on fire every time Jimin's eyes locked with yours.

"(y/n) we need to talk." Jimin said making you lift your head. Jimin sighed and tapped his fingers against the table. "I know you don't want to come with me to (c/a/f/y)." he said making your eyes widen.

"what makes you say that-."

"I know you (y/n)." Jimin said with a smile. His hand reached out to grab yours softly. You relaxed to his soothing touch. His eyes were heavy against yours and you felt like you were going to melt from what he had to say. "you should stay here. I want you to stay here and live your life with your mom." Jimin said and you felt a lump form in your throat. "open that bakery you have been wanting to run yourself. (y/n) do the things that you want to do."

Your hand tightened against Jimin's as you tried not to cry. You hissed against the burning feeling you had in your throat as you stared at his caring face. You know what you did to him last night was not good or fit for someone as perfect as him... But you were in lovewith Jungkook... there was no hiding that anymore... you knew you were in love with Jungkook.

But you also loved Jimin...You weren't in love with Jimin but you still loved him. There was always something there between the two of you. There was so much emotional and physical bonding the two of you shared...

He was always there...

"don't get lost in the trees monkey."Your first day at telecom was a scary and exciting one. You woke up late, got your shoes wet, and was at all boy's high school. I guess you could say you had every right to be lost in the trees that surrounded telecoms campus... But Jimin's smile... The way he called you "monkey" and you had no problem with it... There was an instant relationship.

Then there was the way he easily took you in after Jungkook found out you were a girl. "I'll take her; I can handle it."He honestly saved your life at that moment because Jungkook was going to rat you out... He was just too scared to bring up the past with Lauren... And now you see why...

Jimin was always open to talking to you when something was wrong. "what's wrong monkey?" Even if he did like you back then he always talked to you about Jungkook if you were upset about him for some reason.

Jimin held your hand when you cried. He whispered kind things, "it'll get better."His soothing voice when things went to shit and strong tone when he knocked your sense back in....

Even if he was involved with the drama a lot. You. Always. Thought. About. Him. Even after he told you to leave the school. When you think back on it, Jimin was giving you a clear warning... Telling you that you needed to get away from all of this for a while and focus on you... And here he was; right in front of you, doing what he always does best...

Caring for you.

"okay Jimin." You say softly and Jimin flashes his smile at you.

Jimin's thumbs rubbed against your cheeks as you cried silently. "don't crymonkey" he said making your throat tighten as the word left his mouth. "I will come visit you." He says standing up and sliding into the booth next to you. He pushed his fingers in the slots of your own.

"I uh-." You paused as you wiped at your face with your free hand. Jimin's other hand rubbed soft circles around your shoulder and you feel back to telecom year when this happened, but it was in your shared dorm. You choked on the words as they left your mouth, "I'm going to miss you Jimin."

Jimin's smiled and rubbed his thumb against the smooth skin of your hand as he held you. "it's okay (y/n)." Jimin said as he kissed your forehead. "you will find someone better than me." He added making your eyes widen.

"alrighty so what will Y'all be having for-. Oh I'll give you a few more minutes." The waitress said coming and then leaving awkwardly.

You chuckled in his hold as the lady left. "ugh I must look like a total mess right now." You say removing your hand from Jimin's and blowing your nose in one of the napkins. You sighed and rubbed your throat as you prepared yourself to speak. "Jimin I'm certain I will never find someone like you ever again in my life." You say and Jimin's eyes widened.

"(y/n) you could easily go back to jun-."

"you're right. I can." You say bluntly as you turn your entire body in the booth so you could speak to him directly. "but Jungkook is nothing like you Jimin." You say pressing your finger into his chest. "you are a one of a kind package and any girl in (c/a/f/y) will be grateful to even have shaken your hand" You said making Jimin chuckle.

Jimin sighed as he got up and moved back to his original spot. "you should really think about going back to him you know." Jimin said sending your nerves on end. You stared as Jimin talked to the returned waitress, trying to process your thoughts. "(y/n)?" Jimin said snapping his fingers in your face.

"oh I'll have the..."

Jimin was okay with you getting back with Jungkook... but would Jungkook be okay with it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554 30 22
WHAT IF A FAN DREAM BECOMES TRUE Reader x BTS "You are a Kpop fan girl,who had the opportunity to study in a Korean language school in the South Ko...
406K 11.9K 31
A Highschool fanfic which includes all of BTS and the one new girl who came from America. They say she's Beautiful, but is her personality as pretty...
121K 2.8K 31
Your life changed instantly when you scored yourself a job not only under your dream company but working along your favourites idols , BTS You were...
89.7K 2.9K 24
Let's take it back to High School but in Seoul! A 16 year old girl who currently is a Junior in high school, your studies and family is the most impo...