Baby Love M.G.C

By Magicunicorn15

In which a man, who's child doesn't know who her father is because of a self inflicted accident that happened... More

back story-ish?
chapter one
chapter two
chapter 3
Chapter four
Chapter five
thank you guys
hey sorry guys
chapter six
guys ily
oops
heyy its me mario!
chapter seven
chapter 8
we need to talk
a lot happening
oh my goodness

sneaky peaky

58 8 3
By Magicunicorn15

"I miss her!" He cried out as he wailed on the bathroom floor,"This is all my fault! I shouldn't have gotten her pregnant." He became hysterical to the point he woke his three month old daughter by smashing the vanity mirror that hung on his wall beside his bed.

Of course, this woke the neighbours too. What he did with the mirror no man will ever want to speak of again. He was lucky; lucky to have neighbours as down to earth as they were. They called an ambulance and took the vulnerable baby to safety: their house. Unfortunately the poor man in his mid-twenties fell into a coma, leaving his daughter without knowledge of who her biological father was.

Just a sneak peak!! Hopefully I can complete this book... please comment vote and yeah just do whatever you want, if you have any ideas on how it should go please comment them!!! thanks a lot.

Also, this story is being edited by lucyyhemmo , so go and check out her stories which are both close to 1k reads!

-unicorn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5.3K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
291K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
221K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...