Chapter four

A/N
Some of these chapters are written by Angel-Hood please follow her and check out her awesome books!!
Enjoy the chapter x-Unicorn

*Michaels POV*

"Mikey!!!" I hear holly scream at the top of her lungs, I have to tell her to call me dad soon, "yes baby girl?" I calmly speak trying to soften my words.
"Can you play dollies with me, Mikey?" She smiles with her little front teeth showing.
"Of course holls" I smile down at her as I sit on her floor.

"This is Abigail!" She excitedly tells me all of the dolls names, this one she holds up is a brunette doll that is like the one with stretch marks and acne, good to teach children that no one is perfect.

"This is Polly" "this is Tilly" "this is Jamie"(that's a girls name) "this is lucy" "and.... this is ken!" She rambles about who does what and who is dating who, this girl has lesbian dolls, bloody lesbian dolls. She knows too much for her age... not saying lesbians are wrong but damnn shes two.

-----

----

----

"hey bro!" I hear Luke shout through the house.

Holly looks up at me scared.

"Daddy who's in the house" her voice slightly quivering"honey its uncle Luke, uncle Ashton, and uncle Calbum. They won't hurt you okay?" I say calmly, picking her up and rocking her as I walked to the door to see the boys.

"Hello holly!!" Calum, being the softie he is, ran over and scooped her out of my arms.

This, of course, made her whine a little.

"Honey, it just uncle calbum!" I said laughing as I led the boys into my living room.

"Hey mate, where is your xbox? and wheres fifa?" he said laughing loudly.

"Shhh! holly fell asleep." Calum comes in whisper-shouting.

"She must like you Cal!" I smile.

"I'm gonna be the best uncle everrrrr!!!!" he exclaimed quietly, as I took holly to her bed so she could sleep.