chapter two

*Michaels POV*

"Hi mum!" I grinned as my mother came to pick me up.

"Hey sweetheart, how are you feeling?" She said sweetly.

 I miss times like this, she used to look after Holly when I was busy with the boys. Shes the best granny ever. 

"I'm fine, I miss looking after Holly though. She was a little sweetpea and I missed her growing up." I sighed as a tear slipped.

 "Hey sweetheart it will be fine. We can discuss having your little girl back with your neighbours, okay?" She smiled as we were pulling into the driveway. 

I ran out and got my keys from the backpack with my clothes and belongings in it, as I got to the house my neighbours came running out to greet me, I had never spoken to these people before so they introduced themselves as Barry and Hayley. Holly came out to see what the commotion was and spotted me through her 'parents' and ran over so she could Jump all over me, 

"Mikey mikey Mikey Mikey!!!" She squealed over and over  and nearly kicked me in the balls. 

"Holly, sweetheart uncle Mikey wants to talk to mummy and daddy about something, okay? Its all adulty and boring, you would fall asleep listening to it."

 I laughed as she pouted her beautiful lips "okay mwikey" she lisped around her dummy I bought her when she was in my arms. As I watched her run away I started to talk about her being with me.

"As shes my daughter i should have guardianship of her, I am perfectly fine looking after her as a single father." Barry looked at me like I just killed a puppy.

"She is our daughter now! If you want her back you have to go to court to have her! You're the one who tried to commit suicide when she was three Months old!!!" He screamed dramatically at me while his wife looked at me with the word sorry in her eyes.

"Darling be quiet we don't want to upset holly now do we?" She said in a hushed tone.

"No, I'm afraid she is OUR daughter now Michael. You can't have her back" he said with a snarl in his voice.

At this point my mother stepped in.

"Excuse me? That is his daughter, his DNA. You give him his daughter back or I call the police on you." She said rather nicely.

 I personally was about to rip her and his head off. At this point they both gave up because I was about to go get her birth certificate that said Holly Clifford. I'm glad I have my baby back....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merp, bet you guys didn't see the drama coming did you? Haha, well if you did, oh well. XD

Again, I hope you guys enjoy reading this. I really enjoy being a part of this book and love editing it. 

Thanks for reading!! -unicorn & Angel Cake

Comment and Vote♡