Jacob Sartorius

By mikayla__smith123

Mackenzie falls for Internet star Jacob Sartorius but will she be able to stay with him? More

The First Day
The Ring of the Door Bell
Off to School
Gym Part One
Gym Part Two
Gym Part Three
The Beds
Algebra Two
The Walk Home

We Talk

19 1 0
By mikayla__smith123

I get to school and spot Aaron and Cameron are standing around something. I'm very curious so I go and look to see what it is.
"Oh. My. God.," I gasp.
Once they hear me say this they turn around.
"Hey Mackenzie," Cameron says.
I try to say something back but nothing comes out. I am so shocked that I can barely breathe.
"Jacob this is Mackenzie, she's sort of new here too," Aaron says.
I finally catch my breath and walk a little closer.
"Is it really him?" I say quietly to myself.
Jacob looks at me and gasps.
"Uh um hi" I say like an idiot.
"Hey didn't I meet you in Magcon Atlanta a couple months ago?" Jacob asks.
Oh. My. God. He remembers me. I bought tickets to Magcon before Cameron and Aaron left thinking I would meet them but of course they left and I couldn't. But still. JACOB SARTORIUS REMEMBERS ME!!!
"Um yeah, I was the girl who asked you to sing Sweatshirt."
"Hahahahaha I remember that!"
Cameron and Aaron looked at each other with wide eyes. I knew what they were thinking. They think I was stalking them.
"Alright well I guess I'll leave you two alone!" Cameron says.
"Yeah...I'll go too..." Aaron responds.
"Oh okay I guess I'll see you guys second period."
Oh. My. GOD. IF HE WILL SEE THEM SECOND PERIOD THAT MEANS THAT HE'S IN MY CLASS TOO!!!
"So Jacob what's your schedule?" I ask not trying to sound like a creep.
"The front office told me I could go wherever I wanted so I could feel more comfortable with my friends."
"Wow that's good!"
"Yeah, I told Cameron I would go with him second period because for first I'm going with Mark to gym."
"I'm in gym first!"
"That's a relief, I didn't want to be with just Mark that whole time!"
We continue talking until the first bell rings and then we head to gym.

5/15/16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
87.2K 2.9K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
134K 7.8K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
380K 12K 87
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...