We Talk

I get to school and spot Aaron and Cameron are standing around something. I'm very curious so I go and look to see what it is.
"Oh. My. God.," I gasp.
Once they hear me say this they turn around.
"Hey Mackenzie," Cameron says.
I try to say something back but nothing comes out. I am so shocked that I can barely breathe.
"Jacob this is Mackenzie, she's sort of new here too," Aaron says.
I finally catch my breath and walk a little closer.
"Is it really him?" I say quietly to myself.
Jacob looks at me and gasps.
"Uh um hi" I say like an idiot.
"Hey didn't I meet you in Magcon Atlanta a couple months ago?" Jacob asks.
Oh. My. God. He remembers me. I bought tickets to Magcon before Cameron and Aaron left thinking I would meet them but of course they left and I couldn't. But still. JACOB SARTORIUS REMEMBERS ME!!!
"Um yeah, I was the girl who asked you to sing Sweatshirt."
"Hahahahaha I remember that!"
Cameron and Aaron looked at each other with wide eyes. I knew what they were thinking. They think I was stalking them.
"Alright well I guess I'll leave you two alone!" Cameron says.
"Yeah...I'll go too..." Aaron responds.
"Oh okay I guess I'll see you guys second period."
Oh. My. GOD. IF HE WILL SEE THEM SECOND PERIOD THAT MEANS THAT HE'S IN MY CLASS TOO!!!
"So Jacob what's your schedule?" I ask not trying to sound like a creep.
"The front office told me I could go wherever I wanted so I could feel more comfortable with my friends."
"Wow that's good!"
"Yeah, I told Cameron I would go with him second period because for first I'm going with Mark to gym."
"I'm in gym first!"
"That's a relief, I didn't want to be with just Mark that whole time!"
We continue talking until the first bell rings and then we head to gym.

5/15/16