Love Is Blind (Lauren/You)

By CAPTNINJA

You make great sacrifices for the person you love More

Prologue
How I met the blind Girl
A New Friend
Bumped Into You
Meeting Mr. and Mrs. Jauregui
Getting Closer
Misery and the Greatest Sacrifice
A New Beginning
Three Years Later
Missing You and A New Found Friend
Chapter 10
Wishing To Meet You Again
I Saw Her But Unfortunately She's On the other Side Of The Road
Douchebag Keaton and M.I.A. Y/N
Bitter Lauren and Family Dinner
Sofi and I Have a Secret
Chapter 17
Bradley
Jealous
Answers
Unexpected Family Reunion

This Is The Time That Our Paths Crossed

3.5K 174 20
By CAPTNINJA

Your POV

Being a blind person can be boring sometimes, you're left with nothing to do, just sit and wait for the time to pass by.

I have played so many songs on my guitar already but its not enough to ease my boredom. Charlie is busy doing some paper works for the company, I should've been the one who is doing that and not him.

"Hey Charlie, are there any problems on the company?" I asked him.

"No, actually the sales are getting higher, and we got so many business deals, so Ms. CEO you don't have to worry about your Company" Charlie said and I smiled.

"That's good to hear then, come on let's go out, I'm bored" I told him.

"Where do you want us to go Y/N?" He asked me.

"Uhm.. Wait let me think" I said then think of a place, then an Idea popped into my mind.

"How about we visit the girls of fifth harmony in the hotel where they're staying at, I would like to talk to mila again and I wanted to hear Lauren's voice again, I am dying to hear her voice, and I am dying to see her" I said.

"Alright we will go there" Charlie said.

"But one question, how can you see Lauren if you're blind?" Charlie asked me and I smacked him.

"Ouch! That hurt Y/N" Charlie said.

"Next time don't joke about my disability" I said and laughed.

"Copy that" Charlie said.

"Let me just change my clothes" I told Charlie and went to my room, after I changed my clothes I got out. I don't know how I look right now.

"Damn Y/N you're smoking hot today" I heard Charlie said and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up Charlie" I said and he just chuckled. He opened the door for me and helped me to enter in the car. Then he started to drive.

I just lean my head on the window, thinking about the good memories I had with Lolo, I don't know if she's still using that nickname. That was the first nickname I gave to her.

And a question came to my mind, does she have someone else right now? I know I don't have the right to ask this question because she doesn't even know that I am in love with her, I am just curious.

"Charlie?" I called him.

"Hmm" he hummed in response.

"Is Lauren dating someone right now?" I asked him.

"Well based on the article that I've read, she's seeing someone and his name is Keaton, but it is not confirmed yet if they are officially dating now but they've been out on several days" Charlie said and I just smiled because whenever I ask about Lauren he have answers for me, but my smile faded when I found out that Lauren is seeing someone, but if you love the person, you must let her be happy right?

"Hey kid you okay?" Charlie asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine but you're really updated about Lauren, you can be a spy or something" I said then laughed.

"Ha? I hope that I am an actual spy, but I do it for you because you are randomly asking about Lauren and I must give you answers kiddo, after all it is my job as your butler" Charlie said and it melted my heart.

"Thank you for staying by my side Charlie, I really appreciate it" I told him.

"Nah, no problem kiddo" Charlie said.

"Maybe I will make a Charlie the combat butler appreciation day" I said and he laughed.

"Don't bother kid and by the way why do you always call me the combat butler?" He asked curiously and I laughed.

"You know that I am a kind of troublemaker?" I said but Charlie cut off what I am about to say next.

"You are a definition of a troublemaker Y/N, you always involve yourself into trouble as a kid" he said then I laughed.

"Okay, I am a troublemaker when I was a kid, but remember when I got into a fight with a group of 18 year old boys at the parkour park when I was 11?" I asked him.

"How can I forgot, we fought them side by side back then, gosh that's the first time I was admitted to the hospital for a week" he said.

"Hey you're not the only one who was admitted to the hospital" I said.

"Yeah I remembered we're both admitted to the hospital and stayed there for a week" he said and we laughed at the memory.

"Hey kid, we're here" Charlie said and we got out of the car, I wore my raybans.

"Hey before we go inside, let's buy something for the girls" Charlie suggested.

"That's a great idea, just buy a pizza and I'll just wait you here" I told him.

"Are you sure? You'll gonna be okay here?" He asked me.

"Yeah, now go on" I said.

I just stood there, leaning on my cane, then I felt someone staring me. And it made my heart beat fast, I know who is staring at me, its her, I can't be mistaken.

Charlie came back shortly.

"Come on let's go inside" he said and assisted me inside, he asked for Camila on the front desk and the clerk seems to hesitate at first, then he told the clerk my business name, Alexis Fox and the clerk gave a call to Camila.

Lauren's POV

We are talking on our hotel room when all of a sudden, the hotel room phone rang.

"I got it!" Camila said then answered the phone.

"Hello?" She said.

"No way! Seriously?" Camila squealed like a child then put down the phone.

"Lauren you'll be happy when I get back just stay there!" Camila said then ran out of the room.

"What's wrong with her?" Keaton asked and we just shrugged.

"Its just typical, get used to it Keat, Camila always gets excited over little things, but I am wondering why is so excited?" Ally asked us and we just shrugged. Then suddenly I felt nervous, I don't know, my hands gets clammy and I felt uneasy.

"Are you okay there babe?" Keaton asked and held my hand.

"Yes, I'm fine" I told him then smiled.

We heard a knock on the door.

"I guess that's Camila, she left the key card" Normani said and we laughed. Normani stand up and get the door.

When Normani opened the door, I heard Camila introduced someone that Normani became excited too.

"Its nice to finally meet you, come on in" She said, Ally, Dinah, Keaton and I just stared at them.

When the door finally opened wide, my heart skipped when I saw who entered. Its her, finally its her.

"Oh my gosh! Its Y/N" Ally said.

"Obviously" Dinah said sassily but she smiled at me.

"Who is she?" Keaton asked me.

"That's her friend from way back before X-Factor" Dinah told him.

"Oh? Okay" he said.

Ally and Dinah stand up and greeted them, they introduced themselves, she looks so beautiful, I was mesmerized by her. Keaton stood up also and introduced himself, and he was shocked to know that Y/N is blind.

I am the last one who stand up and greeted her.

"Hi I am Lauren Jauregui" I said and introduced myself to her again, we shook hands and I felt small electricity, I guess she felt it too.

It feels like its our first meeting all over again, but our situation was reversed. I can't see her eyes because it was covered with her dark tinted raybans.

"Ehem, you've been holding Lauren's hand for so long" Keaton cut off the moment, way to go keaton.

"Its nice to hear you again Lauren, I am going to say its nice to see you again but I can't cause I'm blind" Y/N said and the girls burst out laughing. Me too even his butler Charlie, she never changed, she's still a joker.

"Oh my god, didn't know you were a joker, I like you already" Dinah said in between laughs, then clutched her stomach because she can't stop laughing.

Y/N just cracked a smile.

"Guys settle down now, that's just a simple joke and its true that I can't see cause I'm blind" Y/N said, when the girls recovered from their laughter we sat down and the girls asked questions about Y/N and vice versa.

"Girls can you excuse Lauren and I for a minute? We just going to catch up, is it okay with all of you?" She asked.

"Yeah we're fine with it just bring her back in one piece" Dinah said.

I stood up but Keaton hold my hand.

"Do you want me to come with you?" He asked and I just gave him a smile.

"No I'll be fine" I said.

Then we walked out of the room, Charlie lead the way to Y/N.

Charlie lead us on the hotels roof top then he leave us alone after.

Y/N leaned on the railing, but I am hesitating to do that because I am scared of the heights.

"Aren't you scared of the heights?" I asked her.

"No, oh! I forgot you're scared of the heights, but hey sometimes you have to overcome your fear, let's do sky divinv sometimes" Y/N said then laughed and I punched her arm.

"Ow, you're getting stronger over the years Jauregui" she said.

"And you're still a dare devil Y/LN" I told her then rolled ny eyes.

"Hey did you know that I used to jump on our ten feet high roof in order to get to you?" She told me and I gasped.

"Really why is that?" I asked her.

"Because I'm grounded and I am not allowed to get out of the room, but I wanted to see you and I found a way how to sneak out" she said and it melted my heart.

"How have you been?" I asked.

"I've been great, life has been great for me, despite of being blind, how about you?" She asked me.

"Well life has been great too, this pair of eyes that has been donated to me was a blessing, look what I've become right now living on my dream" I said in a wistful voice, and I saw Y/N smiled.

"But I am sorry that I am not there to comfort you during the time you needed a friend" I told her feeling bad about it.

"What do you mean?" She asked me confused.

"Well about the accident that made you blind, I know its hard to adjust so I am sorry" I said then looked down.

"Oh? That, don't worry about it, can't you see I am well and living my life to the fullest" she said and let out a carefree laugh. I smiled I really love her carefree attitude, and I really, really missed her.

"I missed you" I blurted out and my eyes widen and I felt my cheek is heating, my heart beating faster.

"Don't worry Lolo, I missed you too, so much" she said and can she stop being so cheesy and cute? I think my heart is going to explode, it cannot handle your cheesiness, I thought. I just stared at her for the longest time, she changed a lot, but its a good change, on the picture she still have chubby cheeks and she looks so small, but right now all I can say is damn, she's beautiful and hot, she's so tall now, and her cheeks is no longer chubby and her jawline is more defined now, she have muscles, it only proved that she worked out a lot.

"Sorry to interrupt you two but Mr. Sanders called and there's an emergency meeting" Charlie said and I became sad.

"Way to interrupt our talk Charlie but nevertheless let's go, you know that old man is very impatient" Y/N said with a laugh and I laughed too.

"Do you have to go?" I asked her.

"Yes, I wanted to stay and talk to you but I guess this meeting is very important" she said and pulled a pout.

"Oh come on, don't pull that pout Y/N you're not a kid anymore" Charlie said and rolled his eyes, "and Y/N change your clothes into something formal" He added.

"What if I don't want to?" Y/N said.

I laughed at her.

"Change into formal attire Y/N, you're the CEO, you must set an example to your employees" I told her.

"Okay, okay" she said in defeat.

"But when can I see you again?" I asked her.

"Soon" she said then started to walk but I did the unexpected, I pulled her hand and kissed her cheek, I saw a faint blush on her cheeks. And she just walked away smiling from ear to ear.

I am smiling from ear to ear too. What I did was unexpected and really caught her off guard I bet but I didn't regret what I did.

......

Long Chapter..

I guess this is where you're gonna say FINALLY!!

But happy reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 8.1K 136
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
243K 37.4K 97
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
29.8K 1.7K 40
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
190K 395 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni