Jacob Sartorius

De mikayla__smith123

Mackenzie falls for Internet star Jacob Sartorius but will she be able to stay with him? Mais

The Ring of the Door Bell
Off to School
We Talk
Gym Part One
Gym Part Two
Gym Part Three
The Beds
Algebra Two
The Walk Home

The First Day

37 2 0
De mikayla__smith123

I've been living in Georgia for a year now. I don't really like it here. I'd go back to New Jersey in a heartbeat if it was my choice. But sadly it's not. Anyway, it's the first day of my sophomore year. Last year I had a hard time making friends and overall staying friends with them. So I'm hoping that this year will be different. Who knows, maybe there will even be a new kid. Our school is pretty small and in the middle of no where so I doubt it.

Two Hours Later
I just finished my first period which is gym. Now I'm heading to my next class.
"Alright everyone, find a seat and sit down," says my new teacher. I chose to sit next to Cameron.
"Hey," I say awkwardly sitting down and putting my books down.
"Oh hey," Cameron responds.  Cameron used to be part of a group called Magcon. I used to be a really big fan but after Aaron Carpenter and Cameron Dallas left I really wasn't anymore.
"Hey Mackenzie," Aaron says from the corner of my eye. He's sitting next to Cameron but I didn't notice him before.
"Hey Aaron!" I say nicely back. I didn't even know he knew my name!
"Stop the talking everyone." Mr. Tomel was looking straight at Aaron when he said this. I leaned back into my chair and sighed. This was going to be a long year.

5/15/16

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

806K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
615K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
163K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
376K 13.4K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...