Mesmerizing Mr. Mafia

By JessiHugz

Chloe Cruise, the daughter of multimillionaire and business extraordinaire Austin Cruise, is set to take her... More

Snapped
500k
Gattina
As Fierce as a Kitten...
The Mafia House
What Happens in Walmart, Stays in Walmart
Money Owed
Criceto
The Russian Mafia
Unexpected Cuddles with the Mafia Boss
Innocent Little Bambina
Mr. Mafia's Wife
Criceto is Actually a Compliment
Meet My Bestest Friend Luca
Does the Little Gattina Have a Crush?
The Jealous Hamster
Gattinas and Clubs and Junkies OH MY
High as a Kite
The Romeo and Juliet Project
The Criceto Has Done it Again
Meaner than the Meanest King of Mean
Breaking Her Heart
The Truth About Mr. D'Amico
Marrying....Mr. Mafia?
Thou Shalt Not Lay A Hand on Another Man's Wife
The Worlds Greatest Pull Out Gamer
Sex Scene: The World's Greatest Pull Out Gamer
When's My Wedding???
The New Mr. & Mrs. D'Amico
The Glum Girl
1 + 2 = 3
Bandit
The Bump
Bambina or Bambino?
The Mafia Boss and the Pizza Place
The Halloween Special
The Evil Mini Person Inside Me
The Birthday Bambina
Child Support & Alimony
Principessa
Working with the Enemy
Pasketti & Meatballs
The Vengeful Mr. D'Amico
No Response
The Crazy Fan Girl
Perfection
And She Returns
Mr. Family Man
Dealing with the Call
Peaceful Little Angel Face
Trouble at the Four Seasons
Knight in Shining Armor
Orso
Midnight Gender Prediction Trip
The Better Brother
The Pig Man's Expensive Mistake
Little Heartbreaker
The D'Amico Family Circus
Sio the Savior
Giving Him Up
Creepy Gorgeous
Desperate Kisses
The Red Wagon Club
Blood & Tears
It's an Expression
The Conclusion
Her Dad's Funeral
New Beginnings and Sudden Ends
The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Tree
Trailer Park Interrogation
Major Turn On
Mr. Dramatic

Breaking Her Heart II

32.5K 1K 68
By JessiHugz

-Angelo's POV-

I was almost at my breaking point.

There were only so many questions I could take in the late hours of the evening before I went crazy. I wondered how Chloe could deal with it all day long and still want many, many more children.

I was done after this one.

Completely.

I would not wish more of these D'Amico devils on anyone. I was obviously not meant to procreate.

"Daddy, do you have food?" Sophia asked and I swear I've already answered this a million times tonight, for both her and Alessio.

"Sophia, I do not magically grow food. No, I still do not have any."

She slumped in the chair before immediately perking up again, "Can we get some?"

And at this very moment, I felt terrible for my mother. If Alessio and Sophia were anything like me, and I know they were, the poor woman has had to deal with this before.

This was karma.

She's dealt with it before, she'd probably be more than willing to deal with it again, or so I hoped. I love my bambini, I really do, but they could drive any sane person towards insanity on one of their bad days.

And they loved their grandmother.

She was probably still awake, she didn't sleep well anymore.

"We're going on a field trip, yes?" I said and stood up from my desk. Alessio jumped up but Sophia stayed planted where she was.

"No. I want to stay with you," she protested.

"You two are driving me mad! No wonder your poor mother wanted the night off. Now lets go," I walked past the both of them and made my way towards the stairs, hearing both of them stomp grumpily behind me. My phone vibrated in my pocket, but I didn't check it yet.

I came to my mother's room and knocked quietly incase she was actually asleep.

"Entra," her soft voice called.

I opened the door and let So and Sio walk in first. She looked confused, set her book down, and came over to embrace the both of them, "Can you watch them?"

She nodded happily, "They're being little devils?"

"Yes."

"They'll be sleeping in ten minutes."

I laughed. I wasn't underestimating her power or anything because she did have, and I hate to say it, thirty years of experience under her belt. They were just two very hard storms to calm sometimes. "Good luck," I kissed her cheek before leaving the room.

I pulled out my phone and checked the message I had received moments ago.

I stopped dead in my tracks, completely and utterly disgusted.

Who was pictured though?

I scrolled down to see the text associated with the picture and dropped my phone in response. I wasn't sure why I did that, I wasn't shocked, not even a little bit.

Who didn't see this coming?

This is going to tear Chloe apart.

-Chloe's POV-

"Why are you being so lovey dovey?" I asked Angelo as he placed kisses all the way up and down my neck. I was trying to sleep, but he was being very very distracting.

"Is it a crime to show my wife love?"

"No."

"Didn't think so," he unwrapped himself from me and rolled over, onto his back, letting out a terribly long and flustered sigh.

"What's wrong," I turned to face him.

There was no speaking for quite some time, so by the time that he actually started, I had already lost almost all interest, "When the news starts to spread about this, I want you to have heard it from me first, not some cleanup boy around the house who can't get his story straight."

My mind automatically flew to the worst and assumed he was talking about some cheating fiasco, so I slowly started to shut down.

Morning sickness wasn't a thing I've had to deal with since I was in the third trimester now, I kissed that goodbye at 15 weeks. And now, I was having the feeling all over again, déjà vu.

I got off the bed way slower than I was shooting for, it probably matched a snails pace. Maybe it was just the extra hormones running through me, but I really wanted to cry at that very moment.

Angelo got off the bed too, quickly catching me in his arms so that I was unable to get away from him. I slapped him away and to my complete surprise, he actually remained a safe distance from me and my ever growing sadness. "Just tell me," I choked out, "Who is she?"

He looked at me as if very very confused. Confused didn't even seem to describe the way he felt now, "What are you talking about?"

"Are you cheating on me?"

"Why the hell would I cheat on you? Why would you even think that?"

Now I felt dumb, but what the hell could he have possibly been talking about then? "Well I'm sorry you're very bad with the English language and I just assumed the very worst. You should phrase things better. What happened?"

There wasn't a single thing I could think of at the moment that would be worse than what Angelo already denied, "Your family," he said, and I couldn't help but cringe at the mere thought of the people I spent seventeen years of my life with. "Your father in particular."

I felt like I knew what he was about to tell me, and I couldn't stomach the thought. My dad was my whole life at one point, and if he got caught in the crosshairs of Angelo's shit, hell hath no fury. He hadn't been the ideal father recently, but I wasn't the best daughter either and he was still my dad no matter what. "What happened?" I asked, a tear falling.

Angelo seemed torn between actually telling me every bloody detail or dropping the subject altogether. "You have every right to lash out, punch walls, or even me if you want to."

"It's that bad?"

He sighed for the umpteenth time, "It's bad, amore."

I put my hand up to my mouth to silence my cries, but I had a feeling even that wasn't going to stop it soon.

"I would show you the picture that I got, but no one deserves to see that," his voice dropped to a whisper, "He was murdered."

"Oh my god," I crashed down onto the ottoman, grabbed a pillow and buried my face in it. "No."

He put his hand on my right shoulder, squeezed gently and then proceeded to rub. Surprisingly calming given the current situation, "It's not going to go unavenged, Chloe."

"Why can't you fucking kill her already? How can it be so hard?"

"I couldn't begin to explain it to you."

"What about Violet? And Bradley and Naya? Are they ok? Where are they?"

"Luca and a few others have already got on a plane for Los Angeles. They're not with Italia to my knowledge. They're going to bring them here safely and we'll go from there," he sat down and pulled me into him.

"Here?" I asked before wrapping my arms around Angelo as he held me tighter, "To the mafia house?"

"If that's what you want, I see no harm."

"Where's Soph and Sio?" I needed them, their cuddles were the best cure for the worst days of my life.

"With my mom. Hopefully sleeping by now. Why?"

"I need them."

____________________

This was seriously so hard to write without sounding so cheesy :|

So bare with it please.

Last chapter, I asked you all to choose between two letters and a lot of you did so thank you very very much.

I read each and every single comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 3.2K 51
Contains adult themes. 18+ Third story in series. 1. The Collector 2. The Lawyer can be found on my page. Lili has been thrust to the top of the fo...
348K 17.4K 62
Season 1 - A Dark Tale Of Love. "You're new, who did you kill to get this spot?" Her nonchalant face failed to mask her curiosity. I smirked...
16K 316 44
When They Kennedy is accused of dating the billionaire for his money, she finds other means to take care of her sick mother. And that includes workin...
1.1M 20.7K 55
After her dad died and brother went missing she has always felt empty inside. Sofia and her daughter, Sienna have finally got the chance to escape fr...