Dating Niall Horan (One Direc...

Da aaaalena

When Jasmine and one of her closest friends, Kim go on vacation, they discover that they are staying in the s... Altro

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty

Chapter Sixteen

3.3K 56 21
Da aaaalena

My alarm went off. I turned off my alarm, and woke up to find Niall's arms tightly wrapped around my waist. I rubbed my eyes and discovered the most beautiful ocean blue eyes looking at me.

"Good morning, beautiful." Niall said as he left a kiss on my forehead.

I smiled and laid my head on his chest. He played with my hair, lightly twisting them into curls. "Good morning, babe."

He left small kisses on my head. "I'm hungry." He said. I turned to face him.

"Nando's?" I smiled at him.

"You know me so well, Jasmine Love." He smiled and kissed me. I got out of bed and he whined.

"Oh suck it up, you big baby." I slapped his arm. "Now, get up, Nialler." He pulled the covers over his head.

"No." He protested. I jumped on the bed.

"Niall!!" I yelled. He laughed and pulled me on top of him.

"OH GAWSH MY EYES!!" Kim screamed as she walked into my room. "WARN ME NEXT TIME!" I rolled my eyes at her.

"I'm takin Jas to Nando's. Leave." Niall said. I laughed.

"HAHA. Not funny Horan. If you haven't noticed, you're currently in my house. Kim said as she put her arms on her waist.

"OooOOooO" I said as I covered my mouth with my hands.

Niall gave me the death stare. "I hate you." He said as he looked in my direction. Kim and I were in hysterics as we left the room.

"Have fun at Nando's." Kim said we walked down the stairs.

"Thanks, Kimmy. You and Harry have something planned out today?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "Probably just going to have a relaxing day and grab some food. Same old same old."

I nodded and headed to the kitchen to find Harry, Louis, Liam and Natalie eating.

"Morning!" I screamed. They twitched and turned to face me.

"You scared the living crap out of me, love!" Liam said as he turned back to his stack of pancakes and shoved one in his mouth.

"Yeah, way to go, Jas." Harry, Louis said in sync.

"Eh I'm used to it." Nata said shrugging her shoulders.

"You guys are so kind. Love you guys."

They all ignored me and Niall came running into the room.

"PANCAKES? YES PLEASE!" He screamed and I slapped his hand before he could grab a stack.

"What the hell, babe?!" Niall furrowed his eyebrows at me.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Feisty. I like." Niall said as he pulled me close to him.

"Please children, not at the table." Louis scolded us. I elbowed Niall in the ribs and he let go of me.

"Well, we're gonna go grab some breakfast ourselves." Niall said while grabbing my hand.

"Bye love birds! You two have fun!" Harry yelled from the kitchen.

"We will! Thanks mate!" Niall yelled before closing the front door. "Ready, M'lady?"

I smiled at him. "Ready."

We walked hand and hand towards his car and he opened the door for me.

"Thanks, Nialler." He kissed my forehead.

"Anytime." I smiled at him and sat in the passengers seat. Niall closed my door and ran over to the driver's seat, buckling his seat belt. He put the car in drive and we were off to Nando's.

"I am so hungry." Niall said before turning on the radio. A smile went on my face when their song 'Best Song Ever' started playing.

"Babe, don't you even think about doi-" Niall said as he turned to face me, but I cut him off and screamed out the first verse.

"MAYBE IT'S THE WAY SHE WALKED, OOOW! STRAIGHT INTO MY HEART AND STOLE IT!" He slapped his hand over my mouth.

"THROUGH THE DOORS AND PAST THE GUARDS, JUST LIKE SHE ALREADY OWN IT!" He screamed out the next part and I turned to look at him.

He continued singing the song and I joined him. When it came to his solo, I stopped and listened to him sing. "I said can I take you home with me, YOU said never in your wildest dreamssssssss." He turned at pointed his finger at me.

I laughed at him. As the song ended we pulled into the parking lot. "You should sing to me more often." I said as I faced Niall.

"I'm no good, babe." I looked at him with my jaw dropped.

"Niall." He laughed and pulled me close to him. "Jus kiddin!" I elbowed him in the balls.

"OH MY GOSH JASMINE DID YOU OOOW OMG MY BABIES OFNDJKSFNSJKFSD" Niall gasped, his eyes squinting shut.

My stomach hurt from laughing so much. Niall came running after me into the restaurant. "You're so paying for thi-" His face dropped and went poker face.

"Niall?" A voice called out. Niall looked down at his hands and started fiddling with his fingers. What was he so nervous about? I looked in the direction the voice was coming from.

A beautiful, brunette was standing there with a bag of Nando's in her hand.

"Va-Vanessa." Niall mumbled under his breath. She walked over to us.

"Niall! It is you!" She looked in my direction and I put on a smile.

"Hi! I'm Vanessa. Vanessa Jordan." She stuck her hand out for me to take. I shook her hand.

"I'm Jasmine. Jasmine Love." She smiled at me, showing off her pearly white teeth.

"Nice to meet you, Jasmine!" I nodded and smiled. Niall looked out the window.

"Niall?" Vanessa asked as she leaned in to get a closer look at Niall. He looked up and smiled at her weakly.

"Oh, hey Nessa!" She smiled and wrapped her arms around him.

"Nialler!" She yelled out. Everyone in the cafe looked at us, then went back and continued browsing on their laptops. She released him after a good two minutes.

"Oh, Nessa, this is uhh, Jasmine, my girlfriend." We nodded and smiled at each other.

"She seems like a nice girl, Niall."

Awkward silence.

I sighed of relief when her phone went off, breaking the awkward silence.

"Alright, yeaup, mhm. I'll be right out. Bye." She threw her phone in her purse, then turned o face me and Niall. "I better get going. I need to get to a photo shoot asap!" She hugged Niall and I before leaving.

"It was seeing you again, Niall." Vanessa smiles.

Niall smiled."Goodbye, Vanessa." She nodded and looked at the floor.

I looked at Niall who was staring at the floor. "Babe?" I asked and he shot his head up.

"Uh, yeah. Let's go get some lunch shall we?" He gave me a weak smile.

"Niall, if you don't want to, I'm fine just going back home and eating left ov-"

He cut me off. "No, I'm fine." I shrugged my shoulders and he took my hand.

"How may I help you?" A waitress asked as we were staring at the menu board. I smiled at her and said my order.

"Peri peri chicken sandwich and fries please." I said, she nodded and wrote down my order.

"And for you, sir?" Niall looked up at the menu board one last time.

"Uh, I'll get the whole peri peri chicken, peri peri chicken sandwich, fries, and rice." She nodded again and totaled everything up. Niall pulled out his credit card.

"Your order will be out soon, make yourselves at home." Niall nodded.

"Thanks." He said before we made our way to a booth way in the back. Nando's wasn't as busy as usual, which was definitely a good thing. I looked up at Niall who was resting his head on his arm and scrolling on his phone.

"Niall?" He looked up at me and smiled.

"Yes, Jas?" My eyes met his beautiful ocean blue eyes.

"Who was that girl?" His smile faded and he looked down at his phone.

"Just an old friend of mine."

I sighed. "But she makes you nervous." He looked up at me.

"Wha-what? What are you talking about.. No she doesnt."

I sighed. "You always fiddle with your fingers when you're nervous, Niall."

He shook his head. "I- I don't know what youre talking about, Jas."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." We were both quiet until the waitress came with our food.

"Peri per chicken sandwich and fries for the lady.." She said putting the plates down infront of me. I thanked her and she smiled. "And, a whole peri peri chicken, peri peri chicken sandwich, fries, and rice for the lad."

Niall thanked her and she left. He dug his face into his food. What a pig. I hadn't realized that I was staring at Niall until he stopped eating. "What are you looking at? Is there something on my face?"

I snapped back into reality and laughed. "Uh, I think you have a little bit of face in your food." I said as I wiped off the food on his face. He grabbed my hands and held them.

"Jasmine. Were you thinking about that girl?" I nodded and stared into his eyes. "Do you really want to know what happened between Vanessa and I?"

I smiled weakly and nodded. Before he could speak, my phone goes off. He sighed and let go of my hands, digging into his sandwich and fries.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"HELLO?? JASMINE??" Kim screamed into the phone.

"Why are you screaming..." I said and Niall looked at me with a confused face. I shrugged and he went back to eating.

"Oh nothing. Just calling to tell you that we're all going out for the night, so, you and Niall are going to be home alone tonight."

I looked at my watch. It was 2 in the afternoon. "Uh, alright. Where you guys heading off to?" I heard her call out Harry's name.

"I dont know. Harry just wants to go on an adventure. He's so weird. You know hi-" She was cut off and I heard her voice get replaced with Harry's.

"First of all, I'm not weird and secondly I'm no-" I heard shuffling on the other end before the call disconnected.

Huh.

"What's up?" Niall asked.

"Everyone's leaving the house and they called me to say that you and me are going to be the only ones at the house tonight." He smiled and nodded.

"I see." He said with a smirk on his face.

I raised my eyebrows at him and he just laughed.

"What are you up to Niall?" He laughed.

"Nothing, babe." I kicked him from underneath the table. "OW!" He screamed and I shoved my sandwich into his mouth. He spit out my sandwich and coughed. "WHAT THE LIVING HELL JASMINE?" He screamed.

I laughed until tears were spilling out of my eyes.

He rolled his eyes. "You suck."

I leaned over the table and kissed him. "Love you."

He opened his eyes as I pulled away. "Uhh.. I take that back. I don't hate you after all."

I smiled at him and he finished his last bits of fries before wiping his mouth and cleaning his hands.

"Done?" Niall asked as he stood up.

"Done!" I yelled out and walked to his side.

"Where to now?" I asked as I connected my hand with his.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know......." I saw his eyes wonder off to an ice cream shop.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Let's go. My treat."

His eyes grew wide and he jumped up in excitement. "YOU ARE THE BEST, JASMINE!" He screamed and pulled me into a hug.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go." I pulled him into the ice cream shop.

He ordered his usual and I just stood there, waiting for him to get his order. "Thanks, babe. Love you." He said as he kissed my cheek with his lips that were covered in ice cream.

"No you didn't..." I looked at him and gave him a stare. A smirk was plastered on his lips. I poked him in the neck and he twitched. We both laughed and walked to the car, getting inside.

"Jas, you go ahead, I needa get something from the garage." He said as we pulled into the drive way. I nodded my head.

"Okay." I kissed his cheek and made my way towards the door. I unlocked it and walked into a very dark living room. I heard the floor creak. "Hello?" I called out. No reply. I shook it off and took my shoes off. Something grabbed me.

"OMG NIALL HELP!" I screamed at the top of lungs. The lights flew on.

"HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JASJAS!" The boys, Kim and Natalie screamed, standing there with a big sign above them that said Happy Birthday Jas! on it. I turned my head to see Louis' arms wrapped around me. "I hate you guys." They all laughed and Niall came from behind Louis. "What's all this for? My birthday was last month!"

Everyone tackled me into a group hug with me in the middle. "Well, that party didn't go very well. This one's going to be so much better." Nata said and I smiled.

"You guys are the best." I said as I squeezed them in tighter.

"We know." They all said in unison and laughed. The night went well and I had a blast. Happy late 20th to me!

---------------------------------------

YAY! You guys did it! Thank you guys for 7 more reads! Did I ever tell you guys that you're the best? Well, YOU ARE! I hope you guys are liking the story so far! If you guys have any thoughts on any chapter, comment! Please do! I wanna know what YOU, yea you, think of the story so far! COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!

Will you guys get 7 reads for another UPDATE? I know you guys can do it!

Enjoy!! :)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

98.3K 1.4K 26
You were walking through the streets in tears, your boyfriend had broken up with you, you wanted to escape the world, but you run into a group a boys...
1.4K 4 18
Annie Love is your average teenager. Annie and her friends move to London after highschool to puruse their dreams. Origianally from Oklahoma, the cha...
22.5K 338 30
Hannah Anderson has gone through heartbreak and loss. She moves away, trying to escape the pain. Soon she meets one of the most famous bands in the w...
193K 3.5K 22
"Christy Roush and her best friend Kimberly are heading out on a crazy adventure to London, England. What happens when they have a one in a million...