Love Knows No Colour

By DaliaEllz

"Okay Melanie whatever changing topics now I don't want to talk about it." "No" "Yes you just won't admit it... More

Love Knows No Colour
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3 :)
Chapitre 4
Chapitre 5
Chapitre 6.
Chapter 7:-)
Chapter 8-Meet the family.. Sort of...
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12 :)
Chapter 13
Chapitre 14...
Chapitre 15...,
Chapter 16...
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 :D
Chapter 19 ;)
Chapter 20?
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter24
Chapter 25!!!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27...
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
EPILOGUE
Please Read... Question that is importaant
Fall in love with me.

Chapter 21

14.8K 334 63
By DaliaEllz

It seems like hours have passed as I stare him in the eyes and shake my head slowly as he looks back at me intently.

“I’m sorry Caleb but no I can’t” I say lowly.

“Tatianna please you can I know you can.”

“Caleb that’s where you’re wrong… I can’t do this.”

“You can’t do what?”

“Whatever this is I just can’t do it.”

“Tatianna look at me.” He orders softly and I shake my head. He repeats it but I look down at my feet while my arms are crossed on my chest.

He puts his hand out so he can see my face but I push his hand away.

“Don’t touch me Caleb.” I say

“Well then look at me please Tatianna.” I do as he says and look up at him.

“Why can’t you do this.”

“Why are you forcing me to do this… Caleb I’m sorry but I just can’t do it.” I say quietly.

“Why not?”

“Because I don’t feel the same way about this as you do. I can’t just love something like that to want to have it every day around me like that.” I say clearly.

His face is unreadable as he stares at me.

“Tatianna I know you don’t want to do this.”

I nod my head, “But I do. I don’t feel the same way that you do about it.”

“Tatianna please I’m begging you.”

“I can’t do it. I’m sorry but No.”

“Tat-“

Caleb is interrupted, “Oh my Gosh just eat your damn salad Tatianna. No one cares if you don’t like it! Open your mouth and eat it. You guys sound so stupid right now.”

We both turn to see my sister looking at me clearly annoyed right now.

So yeah, we’re at my house and Caleb brought some salad and there is no way in hell that I am eating that. It’s been about two months since my sister’s birthday party or whatever so it is getting warmer since it is now the month of April!

My sister stomps out of the room and slams the room door. Well someone is clearly pissed.

I look at Caleb and smile at him; laughing at my sister’s reaction.

“You know I love you right?” I ask him.

“Yeah I do because every once in a while you tell me that.” He says with a smirk, “Now if you love me you would eat the food and stop being picky.”

“That’s peer pressure. You can’t use the ‘if you love me’ line”

“But I can because I know you do.”

Smug bastard….

“You know at school they tell us that if a guy is pressuring you by saying ‘if you love me’ that you shouldn’t do it” I say.

“Yeah but you know I do love you now stop being a smartass and eat your salad… And I doubt they meant that kind of pressure.” He says with a smirk.

I groan and oblige. As I chew I can’t help but hate this damn salad. In mid chew I give him a dirty look him square in the eyes, “Are you happy now?” I ask him.

“Very happy. Now Swallow.” He says.

I glare and do as he says as he stares at me.

“Now that wasn’t so hard.”

“That was so effing nasty you have no clue.”

He laughs and kisses my cheek and I roll my eyes.

When I finish the disgusting ass salad, Caleb and I make our way to the couch so we can watch a movie together. Well he’s watching a movie while I’m basically laying on him and studying for my biology test that’s in a couple of days.

My head resting on his chest I hear the sounds of the TV playing.

I read the notes and the textbook as Caleb watches the TV but every minute or two I turn my head to see what's going on out of curiosity.

“You know if you want you can study later right?” Caleb says as I look up at him.

“Nope… I have a biology test and I seriously need and over 90 for this… I was just curious about what toy were watching.

He rolls his eyes, “Whatever you say babe.”

I look back down at my notes reading about bacteria and other types of microorganisms. This is what I hate; when a test is mainly memory… even when you fully understand you can still get fucked when it comes to the test… {Insert Dramatic Sigh}

The more and more I read, the more I start to feel my eyes grow heavier. I keep reading trying to grasp everything that I can but I have been studying for the past days non-stop because I wanted a good grade. I guess I could catch up on some sleep. I hear my textbook fall and the floor and set myself on Caleb’s lap and lie on the couch and let sleep take me.

“What would you do if…” He said

“If what?”

“If I told you I loved you?” He asked staring at me and I looked back at him my eyes open as well feeling a smile come to my lips.

“So is this your way of telling me that you love me?” I asked him.

“I just want to know your reaction.”

“Well unless you’re saying it I’m not going to say it.”

“So I need to risk rejection?” He said looking at me dumbfounded

“Exactly yes.” I said smiling.

It wasn’t like I was going to say no to him. Shocking because emotionless Tatianna came to the realization that yes indeed she did love Caleb. I while back I guess I think I somewhat did know it for a while I just didn’t want to be the first one to say it. Why? Because all the damn time I’m always the first one who has had to spill out my emotions out first like a damn PMS’ing queen. It’s his turn for once. So yeah subconsciously I love him and I knew it. Consciously I did not want to come to terms with this until now. But yeah, I can’t imagine us not dating. In a really corny cliché way I think we complete each other (it must be the fact that he’s my opposite sing too :)

“Tatianna are you listening to me?” I heard him say and I look back up at him.

“Sorry what?”

He takes a deep sigh and looks me in the eyes, “Do you realize that I spilled my soul to you and you didn’t hear anything?”

“Sorry… I had an internal monologue. Would you mind repeating please?” I said with a small smile.

He shakes his head, “Nope you just missed your chance to a deep sentimental moment. But I’ll resume most of it just because I love you… I love your smile, the way you are, the way you don’t take crap from anyone, your tough, and I basically love everything about you… So Tatianna Giselle Carina Cadet… I love you.” He says look at me from the front seat of the car staring at me intently awaiting my reaction.

I grin, “Well that was heartfelt.” I say smiling, “I love you too.” I say smiling finally glad I finally said it out loud.

“Do you mean it. Because you know if you don’t want to say it you don’t need to.” He said and I grin.

“Caleb I’ve been wanting to say that for the longest time… I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you I –“

I was cut off my his soft sweet lips on mine kissing me softly as I hear him take off his seatbelt and he leans in closer pressing my beck on the door as we both deepen the kiss. My arms wrap around his neck and I enjoy the kiss. After a couple minutes I break the kiss and smile at him.

“Happy I love you. There I said it I think like 5 times out loud now.”

“Actually 6 but who’s counting.” He says with a smirk and I roll my eyes and peck his lips.

As I peck his lips he deepens it and I smile against his lips as he does so.

I feel myself being shaken and I groan.

“What?”

“Wake up Tatianna the movie’s done.” Caleb says.

“Are you kidding me and you couldn’t just let me sleep.” I complain and he shakes his head.

“Nope I want you to be awake as I’m here; even though you look so cute when you sleep.”

I roll my eyes, “So what are we doing then?” I ask because I have work in about 2 hours.

“Well I can think of some things to do but your sister is here.” He says wiggling his eyebrows.

I playfully hit him, “You’re such a pervert.” I say looking at him and then pick up my book and he just laughs.

I see Caleb playing with his phone and then I hear a song… A certain Billy Talent song.

“Oh well look at what I found.” I hear Caleb say.

It’s the stupid video he took of me months ago. The one of me that is pretty unflattering and do you know how hard I tried to convince him to delete it but to no avail.

“What the hell do you want?” I ask looking at him.

“Oh nothing, why do you ask?” He says playfully.

I sigh and roll my eyes taking the phone, “You seriously need to delete that stupid thing.” I say as I try to delete the stupid phone.

“I will eventually. One day I promise.” He says and I groan.

Oh my goodness sometimes I want to kill this boy…

He takes his phone back and I sigh. I look at my notes on my lap and reread them for a small while as Caleb is doing whatever. I then get up so I can check my clothes for work and then see my sister is no longer here.

“Caleb where’s my sister?” I yell out.

“She left to go see her friends or whatever when you took a nap.” He says and I hear his smile.

“Thanks for telling me.” I say as I pick up my work uniform and grab my towel.

“Well I was going to but you were sleeping and basically mumbling the word love every second or something like that with a smile. But yeah I was going to but you looked too cute sleeping.” I say.

“Well that’s too cute.” I say rolling my eyes and then look at him as I see him from the hallway sitting on the couch and lean on the wall.

“So Caleb umm… I’m going to take a shower so I can get ready for work so stay still and yeah I’ll be back.”

I hear him mumble “Yeah sure”

I smile and head to the bathroom so I can take a quick shower. When I finish I grab my towel and wrap it around me. I put some lotion, put on my undergarments (that word is so unattractive but yeah my bra and panties) and put on some black yoga pants since I need some black pants and then afterwards I just go look for my white shirt but it’s not there.

“Shit” I mutter under my breath because I must have left it in my room. Well that’s nice.

I slowly open my door and look to see if Caleb is in the living room but who cares. I quicly run to my room and look for my shirt that is somewhere in my messy room that Serenity most likely fucked up.

For about ten minutes I’m looking for my shirt when I hear something.

“Hey are you almost done or what because I’m pretty b-“

Shit kill me now. At the door is Caleb who is now staring at me in some pants and a bra.

“Um yeah…” I say as I feel his eyes look me up and down clearly scanning my body and I stand there not knowing what to do. It’s not like I’m ashamed of my body but this is the first time he has seen me.”Could you give me like 5 minutes I’ll be ready.” I say and he slowly gets out nodding his head.

When I finally find my shirt I put on my socks and put on some sneakers and get out making sure to avoid eye contact with Caleb.

I grab my jacket and look at the back of his head, “So um you think you could give me a ride?” I ask shyly and he says yes and we both grab our things and leave as I lock the door.

The drive to work was so quiet and every minute or two, I would steal some glances at Caleb and see him tightly grip the steering wheel.

“Is my body that ugly?” I ask finally because this has to be the most awks thing ever.

“Wait what?”

“Caleb we are both aware that you saw me in my bra and some pants but like now you’re not talking so what’s the deal now?” I ask him.

“I don’t find your body ugly. Quite the contrary, you looked sexy. I don’t know I guess I was shocked.” I say

“Well you were giving off that kind of vibe. I was scared.”

Caleb looks at me and shakes his head, when we reach the restaurant he takes off his seatbelt and leans in. I am starting to think that he has something with making out in cars. He leans in and his mouth is placed beside my ear and I feel him breathing in my ear. “Tatianna, cherie, babe, my love…” He croons in my ear, “If anything I think you turned me on even more. I think that will always be in my head and I seriously loved everything I saw.” He says huskily.

I smile and bite my lower lip. I look up at him not sure of what to say because I don’t trust my words.

When I look at my watch I decide to say something.

“Umm Caleb I hate to interrupt this really nice thing right now. And as sexy as you look right now I need to head to work.”

“Fine but we’re not done.”

“Whatever I’m just glad that you actually like my body.” I say

“That’s impossible babe.” I roll my eyes and head kiss him on the cheek and head out.

“So are you still picking me up at 11 right?” I ask from the window.

“Of course. Have a great shift and I love you.” He says.

“Love you too. Now bye.” I Say and walk to inside but not before I feel his eyes on my ass.

“Stop looking at my ass!” I yell out to him.

“It’s a nice ass though” He says and I laugh as I head inside and roll my eyes as I begin my shift.

Hihihi :) There ya go as promised it is before my birthday and I uploaded, No joke I had fun writing this so I hope that you all enjoy this and vote and COMMENT!!! Por favour.

Hopefully you will like it and tell me what you think.

My birthday is tomorrow so like here is a present for you!! November 9th baby :)

Until next time.

-Dalia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

670K 2.6K 65
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
840 56 15
In the heart of the vineyards, where resilience meets romance, unfolds a love story between Zola, a humble maiden, who finds herself entwined in a lo...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

319K 8.2K 115
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
248K 9.2K 43
Highest rank: 265 28/1/17 ______ When Jeremy walked into his new school, his eyes and Casey never left each other. But the thing is, they keep tell...