The Alpha's Omega Mate

By _Spresso_

Eclipse is the omega of the star pack. Her pack treats her like a maid. When Eclipse was younger she always w... More

prologue
Two ~ Mate?
Three ~ home?
Four ~ Enemy
5. Stalker
6. Love?
7. Plans and chill
8. Questioning
9. training
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.Shopping!
17. Burning
18. No Answers
19.
20. The jerkwad
21.
22. Jerkwad Problems
23. Finally Figured Out!
24. Docters and Hatred
25. Luke
26. Forgiveness
27.
28. Explaining
29.
30. New People?
31. Parents!?!
32. New Chapter???
33. Marriage?
34. War!
Sequel

One: Omega

32.2K 719 132
By _Spresso_

Beep beep beep

"Ugh." I say as I roll over and turn off my alarm.

I throw off the blankets and toss my legs over the edge of my bed.

I go to my bathroom and brush my teeth and hair. Once done I go to my closet and look through my few cloths. I grab a pair of skenny jeans and a light gray, kinda flowing, tank top. I put on my converse and head downstairs.

I get the stuff out for pancakes and start to make some. I get out bacon and put it in the oven.

Once everything is done I set the table and put the two plates of bacon and three plates of pancakes in the middle of the table. I go back to the kitchen and get the orange juice out of the fridge, I then put it on the table.

I get myself two pancakes and three strips of bacon. I finish my food in record time.

I grab my backpack and head out the door to school.

******************

Once at school I head to my locker.

"Oh look what the cat dragged in." Says a voice from behind me, I freeze. Yeah a jerk with a big ego. My wolf says, but it sounded more like a growl then an actual sentence.

I spin around and look the beta of our pack right in the eyes, which is somthing you sould never do. My wolf pushes a growl up my throat. I know my eyes are turning black, my wolf is much stronger then me. I feel my power over my body leave me and know my wolf has taken control.

"Why don't you go pick on somone else, jerk." My wolf practically growls. The betas eyes turn pitch black and I know he is fighting for control. His eyes go back to normal and he glares at me.

"Listen here." He say as he pushes me against my locker. "My wolf is trying to take over, don't make me hurt you." He slightly wispers. "Because no matter how much I would like to kill you," he growls in a low whisper, "I would either get kicked out of the pack, suspended, or killed, because that is werewolf law, and I don't want that to happen. Neither do you." I try to take back control but my wolf is too strong. My wolf snickers. "Says who?" The beta growls and slams my back against the locker. He closes his eyes as he pauses. He opens them and they are their normal color. "I'm not going to let him kill you," He says before slamming me against the locker again and walking away.

What are you trying to do!? Kill us!? I scream to my wolf. Oh, I could easily take him.

Hahaha you couldn't take him.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. My wolf says. I feel her leave. What did she mean by that? She couldn't possibly take Jake... could she?

No.

Not possible.

Right?

Ughh why does my wolf have to be so mysterious? I sigh, I should have known as soon as I heard her name, Dark Moon, ugh.

I grab the books needed for first and second class and close my locker door. I look at the clock on the wall and see I still have fifteen minutes until my first class.

Oh no. My wolf whimpers as a smell enters my nose. I hold in my own whimper as I realize who the smell belongs to. He walks by me and I think he's going to ignore me, but then he stops.

He sniffs the air then spins around.

"Oh look who it is." Dark Moon whimpers in my head. "It's the Omeg-" he gets cut off by one of his friends putting their hand on his mouth. He uses his head and gestures over to a group of people looking our way. Humans.

"Eclipse." He says my name as if it burns him. It's honestly weird, I'm so used to being called Omega, or mutt. I bow my head and show my neck in submission. He's the alphas son, his name is Joshua. He's going to become Alpha in a month, when he turns seventeen.

His friend, Sam I believe, looks at me in... pity?

I shake it off and turn back to Josh and put my head down. Never ever look an alpha in the eyes.

Josh steps closer to me and speaks in a hushed voice.

"When we get home I want you to make the whole pack lunch then go and clean the pack house, got it?" I nod my head. "Yes, Alpha." I say even though he's not alpha yet. The alpha told all of us to address him so.

******************

Once school is over I quickly make my way home.

Once home I practically run to the kitchen and start lunch for the pack. I decide to make Blts.

I grab out bread and put it in the three different toasters. I get the bacon and put it in the oven. I grab the lettuce and cut it up.

*************
About half an hour later I've done all the Blts and I am now setting the table. I spread out all three of the plates that are piled high with sandwiches. I put out plates and cups for all of the pack. I get out sweet tea and lemonade and put it on the table. I grab myself a sandwich and quickly eat it.

I quickly head upstairs to where the bedrooms are and start cleaning.

Once I'm done with the bedrooms which, might I add, took forever, I go down to the first floor and start cleaning the living room, I then go to the kitchen, then the dining room. I decide to take a small break. I get something to eat and then get back to work.

I go to the game room and hear talking, instantly Fearing going in there, I stop. Come on the longer you stay here the more you talk your self out of it. My wolf pipes up. I sigh. You're right. I say back to her. She seems uneasy, I wonder why.

I walk in and my wolf starts to spin in circles in my mind. An amazing smell hits my nose, I'm not really sure how to explain it, though.

Mate! Mate! Mate! Find mate! My wolf says in my head. FIND MATE! She yells in my head, obviously getting annoyed with me. I look around and immediately shrink back.

Joshua.

Joshua is my mate.

WHAT!

Joshua starts to look around, and when our eyes meet dread flows though me.

When he realizes who he's looking at shock fills his face, then it turns to anger and disgust. He jumps out his seat and strides over to me.

"Just do it." I whisper. He growls angrily. 

"I reject you, you are definitely not fit for Luna, and you most definitely don't deserve me as a mate, I don't know what the Moon Goddess was thinking when she paired us together, but you will live mateless and you will suffer the pain of my rejection, now, Omega, you will go and finish cleaning then you will go and make dinner, then, you will go to your room and not come out for any reason, got it." He says before pushing me so I almost fall over.

"Y-yes alpha." I say as a tear escapes my eye, leaving a wet trail down my cheek. I don't know why I'm crying, he isn't worth my tears. Though my wolf is howling in agony, I push myself to leave, wiping away my tears.

--------------------

I've finished cleaning and I'm almost done with supper. I'm doing steak, it's Josh's favorite. I put the plates on the table and put all the steak in the middle, I've already eaten. I put some drinks on the table and quickly leave as I hear someone entering.

I practically run to my room once I'm out of the dining room. Once I'm in my room I close the door behind me, cringing when it slams, locking it behind me I turn around to look at my room.

Why me, why did the Moon Goddess have to pair me with Joshua?

Leave.

My wolf says in my head.

What?

Leave, there is no reason to stay here, so why don't we just leave.

I sigh. Could I really leave?

I mean I guess it makes sense. All they have ever done is treat me like dirt, I have no reason to stay.

Then it's final. My wolf says.

We're leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked the first chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 12.9K 21
Emeli and Derek have been best friends ever since they could remember. Derek being the future alpha of the Shadow Moon Pack and her twin brother bein...
186K 2.6K 56
Finding your soulmate in a werewolf community is the greatest thing that could happen to you. But not to Chase. Chase, the soon-to-be Alpha of the B...
562K 13.8K 28
"I dont want a weak pathetic and fat ugly mate like you. I will find another well deserving mate and Luna . Whats your full name?" "Emerald Hazen" i...
5.2K 75 17
Raven was the Beta of her cousin's pack. Best friend to the Luna. That was until she found out who her mate was. In their world werewolves don't age...