Hold Me (ManxBoy)

By uglyfckinsunflower

What's so wrong with having a crush on your dads best friend? I mean, nobody will mind, right? I don't unders... More

AUTHORS NOTE
The beginning
Green Eyes
Nightmare
Dirt bag
Him
Puppy!
Sorry
Baby!?
I can't
Authors note
Stupid Heart!
Panic! At the party
Happy Birthday To Me!
Love AF
HotStuff!
Daddy
Focus
AUTHORS NOTE
On our way
Oh No
Kill Me
SURPRISE!
Shit.
Me & You
SORRY
Fuck this
Harold & Wayne, 1984
1984

Liar Liar

8.5K 221 104
By uglyfckinsunflower

Gosh, it feels like I haven't updated in forever even though it was just a few days ago! I've kinda been upset the past few days, I feel lonely and shit and only one of my headphones is working. So, its been tough. Pic of Ella!

Toby's POV

I woke up from a long nap a few hours later. I got out of the bed and walked out of my room and down the stairs, when I got down there I was shocked.

"What the fuck!?" I screeched at the sight in front of me. This is not happening! This is all just a weird dream!

There, right on the living room floor, was my dad, uncle Wayne and Michael all playing Twister. Oh god, somebody please get my father and my boyfriend out of that position!

They all looked up at me and laughed, I then realized they were all drunk. I rolled my eyes shook my head.

"Will you two please stop looking like you're humping each other?" I asked as I sat down on the couch. Michael grinned and dad chuckled, he then attempted to roll off of Michael but failed and it got more awkward. Michael was now laying on the ground and dad was in between his legs, making this look even more wrong.

Wayne then burst out laughing and so do I. Michael and dad both blushed and quickly scrambled to get out of that position.

"What just happened does not leave this room, understood?" Dad said to me, Michael and Wayne. We all nodded as dad glared, his cheeks were still pink though.

"Father, why couldn't we just upload one video to pornhub?" I fake pouted, messing with him a little. He blushed a bright red and scowled. Michael rolled his eyes and glared at nothing in particular while Wayne laughed.

"Yeah father, why not?" Wayne asked, smirking. Dad huffed and rolled his eyes.

"Don't call me father," dad told Wayne as he sat down. Wayne smirked wider and then got up and sat on dads lap.

"Oh, right, sorry! Daddy," he gave my dad a playful wink while me and Michael just sat there with our jaws on the floor.

"Okay then, daddy it is." Dad said with a flirty smirk. My eyes went wide and I put a hand to my chest.

"Take me out of the oven because I am so done right now!" I said as I stood up dramatically.

"I don't know what I'm more disturbed about, the fact that you called him daddy and he didn't punch you in the face or the fact that you two would make a cute couple." Michael said with a suspicious glare. I nodded in agreement and dad and Wayne laughed.

"We're just joking, calm down. Wayne isn't really my type." Dad said as he carefully pushed Wayne off his lap.

I could tell by the way they were acting that they had sobered up a bit. I was about to say something about dad being gay but the phone rang, cutting off my sentence. I said I'd get it, considering I'm the only sober one here. I walked over to that phone and answered it with a 'hello'.

"Toby? Sweetie, its mommy. I wanted to talk to you. The last time we talked you hung up on me, please don't do that again. I want to talk with you." Ugh. Why did she have to do this? Why couldn't she just be an awful mother and leave us and pretend we never happened?

I sighed. Well, she just wants to talk about it. I guess it couldn't be the worst thing in the world.

"Okay, just don't try and weasel your way back into my life because I don't want you in it anymore." If I'm gonna let her talk, I'm not gonna let her try to make me forgive her. I'm not ready yet.

"Honey, I know I hurt you and your father and I'm sorry, and I know that you must hate me or whatever. I just wish that you would forgive me. I understand if you can't right now and if or when you do, I'll be on the other end of this phone waiting." As she said all of this I could feel myself get angrier. How dare she ask that I forgive her?! She cheated on my father!

"You know what Ella," I spat her name like a curse and I heard her gasp,"I'm done with you! Okay?! You cheated on my father, a kind, sweet, loving man! He didn't deserve this! He has been nothing but great to you! He loved, praised and worshiped you like a God and this is how you repay him?! His heart is broke and you're at fault, you should be ashamed of yourself! That man is so great and I don't know what I did to have him as a father. He loved me and cared for me and didn't look at me differently when I told him I was gay! He's a great man and I wish to be just like him, he is my hero! He is caring for me while you're out traveling the world and writing shit like the Edgar Allen Hoe you are! You cheated on a wonderful man, and why? Not because you loved the man that you cheated on him with or because you were drunk, just because you felt like it! I don't want to hear from you for a very long time Ella, goodbye."

I sighed as I hung up and ran a hand down my face. I then turned toward Michael, Wayne and dad. As I expected, they all had shocked looks on they're faces. All except Wayne, he was laughing. I raised a brow at him.

"Edgar Allen Hoe? That's by far the best insult I've ever heard anyone use!" He said through his fit of laughter. I shook my head but chuckled a little. Dad looked at me with a loving smile and stood up and walked over to me.

"I didn't know you thought I was wonderful." He said with a small smile. I blushed and smiled back.

"I do, and you are. You are my hero and always will be. You are the best dad anyone could ask for. I love you." I said and hugged him. I could tell he was about to say something but he got cut off by Michael and Wayne 'awwwing'.

He groaned and pulled away, rolling his eyes. I laughed and looked to Michael. He was laying on his stomach on the couch with his feet up in the air behind him. He looked so cute. I grinned at him while my dad and Wayne were arguing about some stupid TV show. I pointed my chin in the direction of my room before giving him a little wink and heading upstairs.

When I got to my room I plopped down on the bed and crossed my legs, waiting impatiently. Finally though, a not fully drunk not fully sober Michael walked into the room. He smirked at me then sat down on the bed.

"Hi," he said with a goofy grin as he got closer to my face. I couldn't help but chuckle at him.

"Hello, I'm tired of waiting so kiss me already." I stated with a serious tone. He chuckled at me and then pressed our lips together.

I kissed him back and found myself pulling him down on the bed with me. We were now making out and laying down on the bed. Both of us panting, moaning, sweaty messes.

He was about to take my shirt off, but his phone rang.

Poop!

He sighed but got up and picked up his phone. When he saw the caller ID he tensed. I put my hand on his shoulder to help him relax and it worked just I tiny bit. I looked over his shoulder to see who it was. It read 'Chief'. He answers the phone slowly before letting out a proper 'hello'. He then put his phone on speaker and put a finger to his lips, telling me to be quiet.

"Officer Elliott, you have some explaining to do." The chief said on the other end of the phone. Michael furrowed his eyebrows.

"What for, sir?" He asked while giving me a worried look.

"Another officer, officer Dolly, told me that he seen you and Heralds boy...t-together. Is it true that you are in a relationship with officer James' son?" Shit, I thought. I could tell Michael was thinking the same thing by the look on his face. He took in a deep breath. Oh no, if he tells him the truth he could loose his job. But if he doesn't, the chief might find out from somebody else, which would be worse, and Michael would still be fired for lying and dating a miner.

"Yes, sir." Michael said with a straight face, not showing any emotions. I frowned and took his hand in mine.

"You know that's illegal right? To be dating a miner," chief said on the other end of the phone. Michael sighed.

"Yes chief, but I really do like this boy. Hell, I'll say it, I love him. And I'm not a pedophile or anything and he's turning eighteen next year. Look, I understand if you want to suspend or fire me but, please don't have me sent to jail for loving somebody with all my heart." As Michael said all of this I could feel tears burn my eyes. He would lose his job as a police officer that he's had for 6 years just for me?

"I understand Michael, I'm not gonna do anything to you even though you're breaking the law. You're like a son to me and I would hate myself if I ever did anything to hurt you. Just, keep your relationship quiet for now. Oh, and bring the kid by sometime, I'd like to meet the boy." Michael sighed with relief as the chief's words. I was grinning like a maniac though.

"Yes chief, thank you sir. I'll see if I can bring him by tomorrow to meet him." As he finished his sentence he tightened his grip on my hand.

"Alright, bye Michael."

"Goodbye chief." And they hung up.

I looked at Michael with a goofy grin and then wrapped my arms around his neck and tackled him to the bed. I then started kissing all over his face, forehead, ears and neck. He was laughing and then rolled us over do he was on top. I was smiling up at him, about to tell him that I'm glad things went well with the chief but he cut me off by smashing his lips against mine.

I let out a small moan of enjoyment as he ran his hands up my shirt and dipped his tongue into my mouth. He pulled my shirt over my head and I did the same to him. I let out a whimper as he bit my bottom lip and ground his hips against mine.

Even though our shirts were off it was extremely hot in there. His tongue roamed every inch of my mouth and his hand found its way to my nipple. I gasped as he pinched it lightly while sucking on my bottom lip, I could feel his bulge though his pants as he grinded against me. It was getting even hotter in here by the second and I couldn't take it anymore. I started undoing his pants and now we were basically ripping the clothes off each other until we were both butt naked.

I didn't waist any time to roll us over so I was on top again. He looked at me with lust and love filled eyes and nodded, knowing what I wanted to do. I slowly lowered my body down until I got to his waist, looking right at his huge bulging cock. I looked up at him because I wanted to see his face and then took him into my mouth, tasting that bitter sweet taste that was him. I could tell he was leaking pre-cum by the wet that touched my tongue. He let out a groan as I put him deeper into my mouth all the way until my tongue was touching his balls. I bobbed my head up and down as I sucked on him, making him moan.

As I sucked him I fondled his balls with my right hand, getting a sharp gasp from him. That was good, I'm glad I'm pleasuring him. I felt his hand move to my hair and grip a little but it didn't bother me, it felt good. There was now my drool dripping down his cock and that for some reason turned me on. I then bobbed my head faster, making his cock hit the back of my throat. I suppressed the gags that so badly wanted to come out until I felt his hot semen spew down my throat. I swallowed as much as I could but there was just too much of it and some of it was dripping down his cock.

I pulled back and looked at him, he was panting trying to catch his breath. He sat up and was about to get up but I trapped his hand and furrowed my eye brows.

"Where are you going?" I asked while tilting my head.

"Toby, we can't go all the way tonight. Your dad and uncle are here, downstairs. And, I don't know if you're ready." He said honestly as he looked at me. I shook my head.

"It doesn't matter if they're downstairs or not. My dad never comes up to my room and I don't think uncle Wayne will either, plus I can lock the door. And yes, I am ready. I already told you I love you, now let me show you." I said as I crawled closer towards him.

He sat back on the bed and I climbed on his lap. I could feel the tip of him touching my right butt cheek, he was hard again. I reached over to the night stand and opened the drawer, pulling out some lotion and handing it to him. He took it from me and put some on his index finger. I put my hands on his shoulder and braced myself for what was about to happen. I felt him slowly push his finger inside of me, making me tighten up a bit. I then relaxed when he kissed my cheek, he got a little more lotion on his fingers and added another one when he felt I was ready.

I could feel my self heat up as he fingered me harder, making me let out a small whimper. I could feel his finger brush my prostate and when that happened I pushed myself down on his fingers, trying to get him deeper. To my disappointment, he took his fingers out and I whimpered. I was about to protest but I saw him get more lotion and put it on his cock.

I took in a breath and then let it out slowly, relaxing my muscles. I rested my forehead against his as I position myself over his huge dick. He grabbed both of my cheeks and spread me open, and with one quick thrust he was inside of me. I bit my bottom lip as hard as I could to keep in my cry of pain. I failed. Michael shushed me while he rubbed my lower back, not moving and letting me get used to the feeling.

I could tell by the look on his face that he so badly wanted to move but was letting me get used to it. He looked like it was killing him so I started moving up and down slowly. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and continued to move up and down.
Be was so big a d it hurt, until I went down really quick on a thrust and hit my prostate. I let out a loud moan and continued to go quickly, hitting that spot inside of ms over and over again.

He let out a groan of pure pleasure and I couldn't stop myself from moaning every time I went down on his dick. The only sounds in the room were our moans, skin slapping and "Oh god!" "Harder baby," Fuuuck". It went on like that until we realised, I let out a long string of moans as I came untouched and Michael came inside me.

I pulled off of him layed down on the bed. He reached down in the floor and picked up a towel and started wiping us off with it. After that he pulled the blankets up on us and I snuggled up to his chest.

"You were amazing," Michael said as he wrapped his arms around me. I giggled.

"Thank you, you were too."

After that we talked some more then later fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning feeling sore. I groaned and rolled over to face a half asleep Michael smirking at me.

"I am in pain, I need some fucking pain killers!" I screeched in his face. He chuckled sleepily.

"Its not my fault, you're the one who bounced on my dick all night." He said with a careless shrug. I scowled and was about to try and get out of bed but he stopped me.

I was about to ask what he was doing but he just rolled me over onto my stomach. I huffed and frowned and Michael started messaging my back. It was a little painful at first but quickly turned enjoyable after a while. He stopped awhile later and climbed off the Ned to get dressed. I did the same.

Michael's POV

After I got dressed I told Toby that I needed to wake his dad so we could work on his truck. So that's what I went to do.

I walked out of Toby's room and into he hallway over to Heralds door. I knocked 3 times, no answer. I knock again and say his name, no answer. I sighed and just decided to open the door.

"Man, we gotta get to work on that tr-" I cut my sentence short as I saw the sight in front of me.

There on the bed was a naked Herald laying with a naked Wayne. My jaw hit the floor.

Herald quickly covered them up as Wayne stared at me wide eyed.

"What the fuck, what the actual living fuck?!" I screamed in horror. Herald was about to say some thing but, Toby walked in.

His jaw dropped to and his eyes looked like they were about to pop out of they're sockets.

"Good morning," Wayne said to Toby with a smile. Herald glared at him then turned his attention back to his son.

"Toby, please son, don't be angry with me." He pleaded. Toby shut his eyes and shook his head.

"I'm not angry with you, I was just shocked. I mean, I didn't know you were...." Toby trailed off and then stated playing with his fingers.

"Yeah, uh, neither did I." Herald said with a nervous laugh. I cleared my throat to get Heralds attention.

"Uhm, maybe you guys should talk about this later when we don't have to work on the truck, your dad and uncle aren't naked and laying in bed together..." I said, looking at the ground.

"Ah, yes of course. Toby, Michael, could you step out so we can get dressed?" Herald asked as he hand gestured all over the place. That is something that he does in awkward situations.

Me and Toby stepped out and closed the door behind us. We walked downstairs into the kitchen and Toby sighed.

"So, on a scale of one to ten how disturbed are you that your dad had sex with your uncle?" I asked him as I picked up an apple and sat on a stool.

"20," he replied with a grunt. I laughed then took a bite of the apple. He sat on the counter across from me and sighed.

"What if the get married?" He asked as he looked out the window. I chuckled a bit before swallowing that bite of apple.

"Then you get another dad, a little brother and the right to call your uncle dad." I said with a smirk. He scowled at me but laughed anyway.

"Dad never seemed gay. I mean, he never checked out men or anything. Then again, he never checked out women either because he had my mother. Maybe he's bisexual?" Toby said with a frown.

"Maybe," Heralds voice scared Toby enough to have him falling off the counter. Wayne started cracking up and I was trying to hold back a chuckle. I hopped off the stool and helped Toby up from the floor.

"That wasn't funny! I could've been hurt!" Toby screamed at Wayne with a pout.

"I know you weren't hurt. If you were hurt I wouldn't be laughing, I would be very concerned. I laughed because you're silly." Wayne said as he crossed his arms over his chest. Toby just rolled his eyes and dusted himself off.

"Toby, I would like to talk to you alone after me and Mike work on the truck." Herald said in a serious tone before heading out the door. I followed after him, leaving Toby and Wayne alone.

Once we got outside we went over to his truck that was parked in the driveway. Herald opened the garage and got out most of the tools and stuff we would need. We were putting a new engine in it, he had that on a work bench in the garage.

"So, you gonna tell me what caused you to sleep with Wayne?" I asked as I picked up a wrench. He shrugged and went to looking back underneath the hood.

"Too many beers, sob stories and a whole lot flirting." He replied with a grimace. I nodded, my mouth in a 'o' form.

"What are you gonna do now? I mean, how are things gonna be between you and Wayne?" I asked as I took a gulp of one of my beers and sat on the tool box.

"I kinda, well, told him after today I don't want him to bring it up. That I dont want to talk about it ever again. And I don't, I'm letting you and Toby and even Wayne ask all the questions you like today. But tomorrow, I don't even want you to think about it. It was a stupid, drunken mistake." As he explained this I could see a tic forming in his jaw.

"Well that's not what Wayne seemed to think," I said with a shrug, taking another swig of beer. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" Got him. I looked up at him.

"Am I the only one who saw the way he was looking at you in the kitchen back there? And in the living room yesterday when he first got here," he was staring at me like I had grown another head.

"What? No, how was he looking at me?" He was really interested in the conversation now. Which could only mean one thing, he was really into Wayne too.

"He was looking at you like, like, you were the most interesting thing in the world. Like nothing else mattered in the world but you. Call me crazy but, man, I think he loves you." I said with a nod as I drank my beer.

"No way, h-he's not! Maybe he just likes me but, he'll get over it. Wayne Rogers is not in love with me." He protested. I sighed heavily and rolled my eyes.

"Yes he is, obviously! Maybe he wasn't as drunk as you think last night, maybe he wanted to sleep with you. Maybe sober him and not drunk him? I mean even if he doesn't love you, maybe he likes you a lot?"

"No! He doesn't, he does not like me." He sounded like he was trying to convince himself more than me. I huffed.

"Well, tell me this, do you find Wayne attractive?" I asked seriously. He looked shocked by the question.

"U-uh, wh-wha-?! N-no! What kind of question is that?!" He snapped. I smirked.

"You like him!" I shouted as I jumped up, dancing around in excitement.

"I knew it! I knew you like him!" Yeah, maybe I was acting like a bit of a girl.

"No I do not!" I could tell by the way his voice got higher that he was lying.

Wow, Herald like Wayne.

============================================

This is the longest chapter I've ever made. Its to make up for that horrible short last chapter. Oh, and there's some smut in here too. I hope you enjoyed the little peeks of the Herald and Wayne story! 💜💜💜 I appreciate all the votes and comments and even the views, thank you all so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Handcuffs By ♕

Short Story

23.1K 625 7
(Short Story) What's worse? Losing your memory of last night or getting handcuffed to your crush/bodyguard with no keys?
186 38 19
(This is my second time ever writing a book description, so please just bear with me on this one) A boy, abused by his father and suffering from a se...
1.9K 61 21
What happens when two young friends are forced into each others lives? This is the story of Joseph Fuller and Tyler Lhant. The two boys have known...
152K 2.9K 40
[COMPLETED, June 10, 2022] [NOT EDITED YET] He wants to kill me because he lost his mother and his girlfriend, which isn't even my fault. I wasn't ev...