Jensen's Little Girl

Av amospn

Have you ever asked yourself what it would be like to be the daughter of THE Jensen Ackles? This isn't a fanf... Mer

Prologue
Vancouver (Part 1)
Vancouver (Part 2)
Chapter 3...
Back In His Arms
Halle
Here Comes the Bride...
Colton's Last Day
Good News...
Chapter 9
Spring Break - Part 1
Spring Break - Part 2
Spring Break - Take a Back Road
Spring Break - Thursday
Friday Morning
Unexpected
Daddy
Recovery
Home
Please not now...
What happens next...
Family Teaming Up
Where to Next?
Where's JJ?
Didn't See That Coming
Coming to an End
Press Conference
Saying Goodbye
I Just Want a Normal Life
What is and What Should Never Be
The Supernatural Family
He's My Brother
Always Find Your Way Back Home
But this changes everything...
The Interview
What have I done...?
Unforgivable
Getting Over You
Forgive or Forget
Can we just be friends?
The Next Day
The Final Season
Daddy Knows Best
Happy Halloween (Part 1)
Happy Halloween (part 2)
The Question
The Ranch
Welcome to Pacific Grove
His Father
Jensen's Not-so Little Girl
THANK YOU!!!!

Spring Break - Good Morning

260 15 2
Av amospn

The next morning I turned over in the bed of the truck surrounded by pillows and blankets. I felt around for Jake and realized he wasn't there anymore. I sat up to look around for him and noticed he was sitting on the bank of the river on his phone. I could hardly hear what he was saying, but I tried to decipher what was going on. 

"Look, I don't care what you want... I'm with Jay for the week... no I don't want to see you right now... what's up with you and money... why would I want your money."

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his back and snuggled into him. He laced his fingers in with mine while still talking on the phone. 

"Look, I'm sorry things ended the way they did. I just need a break. A break from... a break from you." He quickly hung up his phone.  I knew Jake better than anyone and could tell he was really upset. 

I rested my chin on his shoulder with my arms still around him. "What's going on babe?"

"Just my dad." He said quickly.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

He turned around and pulled me onto his lap. "He just wants me to go back to New York with him once Tom goes home. He doesn't like me staying with the Padalecki's." I stood there shocked not knowing what to say.

"Can he make you do that?" I said softly.

"Yeah, legally he can until October when I turn eighteen."

"Well can't we fight this? My dad had lawyers, and you've lived with us so long, and what would I do without you and-"

He cut me off, "Jay, calm down." He chuckled, "He can't take me for the summer because I technically have to be with my Aunt. But for August and September I would have to be with him in New York."

"Why in the hell does it always have to be like this? Me in Vancouver. You in New York. It's just bull shit."

He laughed, "Woah babe. Okay we'll get this figured out." He pulled me into him and kissed the top of my head. "Trust me. It'll all work out."

We sat there on the bank of the morning for a few minutes enjoying the quiet. His phone then started to ring again, "Well there's my alarm. We better head out."

We stood up and hurried to put the fishing poles in the backseat of the truck. I folded the blankets and put them and the pillows on the floor. 

We were back to my house by ten and he pulled into the drive way. My dad was sitting on a stool waxing his motorcycle. He had oddly enjoyed going for rides with my mom on Sunday evenings when they weren't filming. 

Jake grabbed the fishing poles and put them away in our garage while I ran up to my dad and hugged him. Tom walked out through the garage and started helping Jake. "So what exactly did you guys do last night." Tom said smirking at Jake.

Jake just shrugged his shoulders, "I just showed her how to fly fish and then we had dinner and talked under the stars and slept on pillows and blankets in the back of the truck."

"Just slept?" He made emphasis on the word slept. "Please tell me you used protection."

Jake glared at him. "Shut up before I knock your smart mouth to the ground."

My dad laughed, "Come on Jake, he's just joking. We know you kids and I trust you."

"He needs to learn to hold his tongue when talking about my girl." He practically yelled. "I don't go around calling Halle a slut, do I?"

Everyone was completely shocked. My dad got up and walked towards Jake. "Son get in the truck," he said calmly. 

Jake didn't argue and walked around to the passenger side getting in. My dad got in and drove away.

Tom turned to me, "What the heck is his problem?"

"His dad wants him to to move to New York for his senior year." Tom just stood in awe. I could see the regret in his eyes for what he had said. 

"Man if I would have know... I wouldn't have acted like such a tool." He looked to me, "I'm sorry Jay."

"You're good T. I just worry about Jake. He hardly said a word the whole way home."

(Jensen's POV)

I drove down the road for about ten minutes before asking, "You hungry son?"

"Kind of." He nodded with his head resting on the window and his arms folded. He sat up and looked towards me with tears in his eyes. I suddenly realized more was going on then I thought.

"Can we talk Jensen?"

"Why do you think we got in the truck?" I pulled into a parking lot. "Let's get a burger." 

"Alright, Sir." 

I ordered he and I a burger and a large fry to share. We each got a coke and sat down at a table.

"Alright kid, you never yell at Tom like that normally? What's been going on?"

"My dad called this morning."

"And...?" 

"He wants me to move back in with him and his trophy slut for my senior year?"

I tried to hold in my laugh, "I'm sorry what did you call his wife?" He noticed my laughing and smiled trying not to laugh as well.

"Jensen she's a total slut. She dresses like she's going to the club... every... single... day." He rolled his eyes. 

"Alright well let's discuss the real issue here. Why does he all of a sudden want you to come home with him?"

"Well he came to see me Saturday and we were talking about the car he got me. I hated it. Then after you helped me save the money and put it into funds, my dad freaked out. He said I shouldn't trust you and that I'm dealing with the wrong family. He thinks you guys are trying to take our money."

I started laughing again, "Wait wait wait. Does your dad understand how rich I truly am?" I tried to make that sound as humble as possible.

"I don't think he does."

"Son, I was a millionaire back when you were in diapers. I think I hit billionaire status when you started middle school. He doesn't need to worry about me taking his money."

"Still, what am I going to do?"

"Well there's the fact that you've lived here your whole life, and lawyers could argue that since you're an honor student you would want to stay and graduate from San Antonio High." I said shoving another bite of hamburger in my mouth.

"I guess your right. I think when we get back I'll go talk to Tom. I was a little harsh."

"Yeah. Maybe a little." 

(JJ's POV)

My Dad and Jake were only gone for about an hour and Tom walked up to him right when he got home. "I'm so sorry man, I was stupid, and immature, and-"

"Dude, chill. I'm not mad. I just needed to calm down. I'm sorry for what I said too." 

"No man I deserved that. I shouldn't have even suggested to that topic."

"We cool." Jake asked. "Yeah we're cool." Tom smiled.

Tom and my dad walked inside while Jake and I finished cleaning up. I walked to the back of the truck to grab the blankets to take them in to wash and felt the most familiar hands wrap around my waist. Jake started up kissing my neck and with his right hand began rubbing my left arm. 

"Mmmm. Babe why don't we finish-" He completely stopped words from coming out as he turned me around and pulled me into him. My hands were on his chest as his arms wrapped around my waist. 

He lifted me off the ground and my hands wrapped around him resting on his face as he set me on the seat of the truck so I was at his level. He continued to kiss me as his arm wrapped around me and his hand played with my hair. Our lips continued to collide as his tongue entered and he deepened the kiss. I let go of him long enough to lay back on the seat pulling him on top of me. 

"Mmm, Jay..." he mumbled, "...we shouldn't be doing this." He continued to kiss me until my dad yelled out. 

"Are you kids done cleaning up out there?"

Jake jumped up and hit his head on the ceiling of the truck. "Found it!" He yelled. I crawled out from under him as my dad came out. 

He grabbed the bracelet I had on off of my hand. "I found it! It was between the seats. It must have fallen off when you fell asleep last night."

My dad was over by the door now. "You two are stupid if you think y'all are tricking me." I could feel myself blushing more and more. "You don't think your mom and I have used that trick a million times?" He laughed and Jake looked at him wiping his mouth.

"Sorry sir." 

"Don't be sorry. Unless your pants come off, then I'll kill you." My dad winked at him as he walked off and then yelled half way into the garage already. "Hurry up Jay. We have to be to the set by noon!"

Jake and I laughed so hard and rolled over on the seat. "Well sir," I started, "You are a very verrry good kisser. I think I'll keep you."

"You're not too bad yourself." He smirked. "Man I've wanted to do that for months though." 

I smiled and pushed him off. "Alright Horny, why don't you help me finish cleaning up."

He started laughing again, "Did you just call me Horny?"

"Yes, I think I just did. Whatcha gonna do about it?"

"I'm sorry, but if I recall you're the one who pulled me on top of you?" He smirked.

"Yes, but you're tongue was the one who decided he had to join the party." 

"Alright you win." He smacked my butt as I hopped out of the truck and carried blankets inside. "I'll finish cleaning up. You go shower and get ready for work. Karsyn will kill me if you're late again." 

"Alright. Thanks babe."

"I love you." He said winking as he grabbed a cooler from the back of the truck.

"I love you more."

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

986 8 19
Hi my name is Liberty Lay Ackles. I'm the twin of JJ they call me LL. Born May 30th 2013. Yep two sets of twins. It gets kinda crazy. My daddy is Jen...
691K 18.2K 70
( completed ! ) user: are the two of you dating!!??? willowposey: no. JensenAckles: yes. user: ??? ( original work ) ( jensen ackles x oc ) ( #181 in...
155K 3.8K 41
Cali Anderson is a 15 year old girl from Santa Clarita in California, who has lost her mother recently and is now living at a orphanage since she doe...
9.4K 321 26
Some of the events in this story may appear to be confusing, but I will edit it later. Keep in mind that in this Story you are 21 and Jensen is 24. ...