She Was Broken Beyond Repair

By Praggya_Sabarwal

[COMPLETED] [Hightest Ranking #3, From 3rd to 6th September 2016] She was an epitome of strength, though afra... More

COPYRIGHT
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWNENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
EPILOUGE
BONUS CHAPTER ONE
BONUS CHAPTER TWO
BONUS CHAPTER THREE
BONUS CHAPTER FOUR
IT'S TIME TO VOTE!!!!
BONUS CHAPTER FIVE
BONUS CHAPTER SIX
BONUS CHAPTER SEVEN
BONUS CHAPTER EIGHT
BONUS CHAPTER NINE
BONUS CHAPTER TEN
BONUS CHAPTER ELEVEN
BONUS CHAPTER TWELVE
BONUS CHAPTER THIRTEEN
QUESTIONS
ANSWERING QUESTIONS
MILESTONE
NEW STORY
NEW STORY

CHAPTER THIRTY

28.9K 992 183
By Praggya_Sabarwal

Kyle Redmond P.O.V

It is 12:15 am right now.

Paisley left around 7:30 pm for the hospital to see Melissa. I feel real bad for her, not becuase she is my wife's bestfriend, but because she is an extremely good human being.

Sure, she is Luke Dawson's sister, but if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have been able to have Paisley with me all those years back.
She really encouraged Paisy to date me, to give it a shot. She played a major role in making Paisley believe, that not all men are like her pathetic excuse of a father. But I proved to be worst than him, and this is something that will continue to bother me till the last breath I take.

You people must be thinking why did Melissa helped me and not her beloved twin, right? So, the answer to your question is, he never let anybody know about his true feelings towards Paisley, which was quite a dumb thing, but it really helped me.

All of Paisley's friends got to know about his feelings only the day after I proposed to my wonderful wife.

Anyways, right now I am pacing around the living area calling Paisley for the millionth time. Sure, I get it that her bestfriend is in the hospital and all, but she can just pick my call for once or just shoot me text. But no, she didn't pick my calls neither did she reply to even a single message of mine.

I just hope she is safe and sound.

After waiting for another 15 minutes I called John. He is the cheauffer that drove Paisley to the hospital.

"Mr.Redmond." He greeted in a professional voice.

"John, you drove Paisley to which hospital?" I asked feeling stupid for not asking her the name of the hospital earlier.

"The Green Hill Hospital, Mr.Redmond." He answered.

"And she hasn't left, right? Did she take you anywhere with her in these past couple of hours?" I asked.

"No, Mr.Redmond. As you had instructed I was here at her disposal at all times, she did not exit the building even once." He replied.

"Okay. You can comeback now. I'll be coming there myself. And pick up Kevin on the way back." I said.

"Right away Mr.Redmond." He said and I cut the call.

In the meantime I called up Kevin and told him that John would come and pick him up. If I am leaving for the hospital, I can't just leave my children alone even if they are sleeping.
Kevin argued at first but I told him the situation of Melissa being in the hospital, Paisley not answering my call, and to top it all the boys being alone. After hearing this, he agreed to come here and be with the boys, till me and Paisley would be back.

After another 20 mintues Kevin texts me saying he was here.

I quickly rushed to and opened the door for him.

"You owe me one!" Was what Kevin said when he entered.

"Shut up." I said and picked up the keys for my Porsche.

"You have some food?" He asked.

"Yeah. I have the left over chinese in the fridge." I replied turning around.

"Cool!" Kevin said grinning like an idiot.

"Dude, if the boys wake up before me and Paisley are back, just tell keep them entertained. There might be a possibility that, they would cry uncontrollably but just put some cartoon on for them." I told him making his face pale.

Wailing children and Kevin is not at all a good combination.

"You know I can't handle crying kids. I am out of here, call Liam." He said walking towards the door.

"I would have, if he was here in London, but he's in Paris. So, I don't really have another option apart from calling you because Rose is ill, and the other helper's, I don't trust with boys." I told him stopping him from walking out of the door.

"I can't you ass!" He said trying to get out of the door.

"Kevin, most likely Dawson will be there too, and I can't risk Paisley being with him anymore. I sure as hell can't leave Ryder and Noah alone too. If I do, Paisely will kill me with her bare hands. So, you will stay here and be the kids, and as it is you will just have to sleep through the night. Leave tomorrow morning after breakfast." I told him seriously not wanting to leave my wife alone with Dawson for another second.

"Fine! On which floor is the boy's bedroom?" He asked.

"The same floor as mine. Their room is right across form mine" I told him.

"Don't the boys get disturbed by the sounds you and Paisley make at night?" He asked smirking.

"Funny f*cktard!" I sneered and walked out of the door to the garage.

On my way to the hospital I called up Paisley again but she still didn't answer. By this time worry started to consume me, I had a feeling she wasn't alright. I just wish that she is absolutely fine.

In another 15 minutes I reached the hospital. Dropping the car off at the valet I rushed inside hospital towards the reception.

The receptionist was busy going through some files.

"Excuse me?" I said making her look up from the files.

"Yes, how can I help you?" She asked with a kind smile.

"Can you please tell me Mrs.Melissa Black's room number?" I asked tapping my foot impatiently.

"Room number 618, seventh floor." She answered.

"Thank you." I replied quickly and rushed towards the lift.

I pressed the button and the left opened, immediately getting inside the elevator I pressed the red button to the seventh floor.

After stopping on almost every damn floor on the way, the lift dinged indicating we had arrived at the seventh floor.

I got out of the lift in a rush and followed the signs that stated the corridor to the room numbers 605-618.

I walked through the endless corridor and saw Paisley and Dawson sitting together.

I could see my wife's shoulders shaking with sobs and that bloody Dawson rubbing soothing circles on her back. It should have been doing that! Only I am suppose to do that, not that pig!

Anger flared inside me and I stalked towards them, ready to rip that bastard into half.

"Hands off my wife, Dawson!" I growled and stalked towards them with more force than required.

They both turned their heads around together.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" Dawson spat in a low threatening tone standing. His tone would affect somebody else but surely not me.

"I am here to take my wife with me!" Was all I said and shoved him aside going near Paisley.

"Thank goodness, you're fine!" I said and wrapped my arms around her, like my life depended on it. Paisley on the other hand, just stood like a statue with her arms limp on the sides. Strange.

"What happened, baby? Why didn't you pick up any of my calls or reply to my texts?" I asked pulling away.

"Why?" She whispered in a broken tone looking me dead in the eyes with an ice cold look.

My brows creased in confusion.

"What why? What are you talking about?" I asked clueless.

She just chuckled bitterly with tears leaking from her eyes, pulling away from me.

"Why did you steal Mel and Luke's clients, Kyle? WHY!?" She screamed in the end.

My eyes widened on hearing her words, colour drained form my face and a cold shiver ran down my spine.

This isn't good! Paisley knowing about it isn't good. How did this happen? Did this Dawson really take advantage of her in this state and told her evrything? Did he actually do it at the time his sister was in a life threatening situation?

These were the questions running through my mind.

"W-what? I don't k-know what are you talking about!" I strutted and teared my eyes away from her pain stricken face.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yeah really..." I answered looking at her.

I never wanted to tell her about this so soon. I knew she would one day come to know about this all, but I never thought it would be too soon. We have just had a fresh start, this can create problems between us which is something I never wanted.

"Stop Kyle! Just stop! Tell me the truth now.... I can't handle all this. You promised to never lie again, right? Tell me please all this is just a misunderstanding! You aren't the reason behind all of it! I know you never use unfair means in business. Just prove them all wrong! Please Kyle, please! Prove my fears wrong." Paisley said pained and cupped my face in her hands, her eyes pleading me to deny everything that was the truth.

"Sweetheart... I can explain..." I said but she cut me off.

"Oh god! No! No! No, please no!" She said as realisation dawned on her and she fell back on the bench crying covering her face with her hands.

"I can explain, Paisley. Just give me a chance..... I'll tell you everything." I said and sat down before her on my knees and held her hands in mine.

"Don't touch me!" She said and pulled her hands away from mine.

"Just listen please..." I said trying to hold her hands in mine.

"I said, don't f*cking touch me!" Paisley said. After a second she resumed talking.
"Why? I have only been listening to what you say, to your convincing words, to your promises, to your claims. And why do I get? I just get another web of lies to be stuck in!" She spat looking at me with disgust.

"No! No Paisley! You have to know about my side of the story. You have to know the reason behind all of this, you have to. Whatever I did, I did because I love y..." I tried saying but she cut me off.

"Stop! Just stop right there! Don't say the things you don't mean! If you would have loved me Kyle, then you wouldn't have lied to me again. We have had enough moments and chats to confess everything to each other. All most everyday, we talked about not to hide anything from each other. You had plenty of opportunities to tell me about it, and you could have. But you did not! So, don't say you love because you don't. You just think you do." She said with continuous running down her cheeks.

"I do Paisley! I do love you, don't you dare challenge that! I have lied, but I lied for a reason. Let's just go home and talk about it in private and not infornt of this bastard. And how can you even trust him? He used your vulnerable state to tell you all this. He didn't even consider the fact that, his sister is in the hospital! He's just an opportunist! Do not trust everything he says blindly." I told her and glared at that f*cker.

"Luke didn't even say anything, Kyle. He didn't tell me anything. Nick did! Nick told me." Paisley said looking at me dead in the eyes.

I was seriously more confused now. Why would Nick tell anything about this to Paisley? He simply had no business to.

"Why.. why did Nick tell you about it?" I asked her.

"Because Nick and Melissa lost their daughter because of it, Kyle. Luke and Nick were talking about all this when Mel was standing on the top of the stairs and they both didn't know. She was always stressed because of this matter which wasn't good for her and neither the baby. She heard that, it was you who was behind all this, it was her bestfriend's husband who did all this. She just couldn't take it anymore and fell of the stairs, resulting in them loosing their daughter. And you there is a wide possibility she can't conceive in future because of this miscarriage." Paisley told me. 

My eyes were as wide as saucers. I couldn't believe the fact that, that all this lead to such a big and grave loss. Melissa and Nick did not deserve this, nobody does. What I did, was only to get Dawson out of my way, so I could get Paisley back. Now when I finally have her with me, things wouldn't let us. Why did it always happen with us? With her?

But I am not at fault at this. Sure, I do feel bad for the loss of a child, but it's not like I pushed Melissa down the stairs. My only mistake is what I did with the clients, and not what happened with Nick and Melissa. But on the other hand I do feel guilty also. Probably if I wouldn't have been selfish and played this move, then this situation could have been avoided.

I am not able to make out anything, I am just feeling so lost, so confused.

I looked at Paisley and saw her breathing heavily due to all the crying.

"Paisley... I sure feel sorry about what happened with them, and I am ready to apologise about the firm. But I didn't not push Melissa off the staircase, love. I did not. Just look at it logically....." I was cut off with stinging sensation in my left cheek. The stinging sensation was of a slap.

I looked up and saw Paisley had slapped me. My Paisley slapped me! My wife raised her hand on me! The mother of my children slapped me in public.

"How can you be so insensitive huh, Kyle? How can you? You are just so inconsiderate! Leave! Just f*cking leave, I can't stand you for another damn second. Get away from my sight! Just get lost!" Was what Paisley said and stood up.

My brain couldn't process the fact that, Paisley was speaking to me like this. I know she did ask me to leave many a times back in New Jersey, but it was never like this. This time I felt as if I was some kind of disease she was scared of being affected with.

"Paisley, I know you are hurt and in pain. But you will not speak to me like this to me. Do you bloody understand that?" I almost yelled in the end.

"That is no way to talk to your wife Redmond! With ethics did you lose your manners also?" Dawson said and came and stood beside Paisley.

"You don't preach me on, how I can talk to my wife or not. It's our personal matter and we are capable of dealing with it on our own. So, just lay off!" I sneered at him.

"When the matter involves my sister, my firm, my brother-in-law, my dead neice, and my wom... bestfriend, then it is not personal." He said.

"You f*cker! Don't use these terms that will manipulate my wife!" I said.

"I am not a child who can be manipulated, Kyle. I am more than capable to think on my own." Paisley voiced out.

"Exactly! Don't underestimate your wife, Redmond. She has been living and raising your children all alone for the past four years." Dawson said.

"Luke, do not bring this." Paisley instructed in a firm tone.

"Look Paisley, let's just go home and talk about this in the morning. We can talk without any sorts of interruptions. Let's go." I said holding her hand in mine and pulling her forward.

"No!" She said and just didn't move an inch.

"I am not going back with you, I won't come until Mel wakes up. You leave and after that I'll just go and stay in some hotel till all this is sorted." She said.

"You are not leaving your home and staying in a motherf*cking hotel. You wanna stay till Melissa wakes up? Fine, but I will also stay till you are here. I am not leaving you alone." I said with in an end of conversation tone.

"Kyle, I can't be around you right now, please. I need some time alone to clear my thoughts." She said.

"Okay... I'll leave. But you are not leaving our house and going. You can take another room but you are not leaving." I said.

"I can't stay near you. I f*cking need to get away! I'll just stay at some hotel." She hissed.

I just looked at her and walked away knowing she wouldn't bend at the moment.

Once she will be back home I'll convince her not to leave our home and stay in a hotel.

................................

Paisley Redmond P.O.V

"You can come and stay with me instead of staying at a hotel, Paisley." Luke said after Kyle left.

I just shook my head and replied "I don't want to bother you anymore. I am as it is extremely gulity and ashamed because of what has happened. I just can't!" I said looking at the ground not able to face him.

"Listen, you are not at fault. You were just completely unaware about it. Stop feeling that way!" Luke said.

"Luke no!" I said.

"Just think of it as a compensation for my firm. Come and stay, please." He said.

I looked at him and nodded slightly.

After that we both just sat down waiting for Mel to wake up. Since, the time she has been shifted into the room Nick has been sitting inside beside her.

It was around 6:30 am when Nick came out and us that Mel had woken up an hour ago and was demanding to see me.

"Really? She wants to meet me?" I asked shocked. I couldn't believe that Mel wanted to see me after everything that had happened. If she wants to cut me off from her life, I will accept it without any fuss.

"Yes, she does. Meet her Paisley." Nick said and wiped a stray tear that escaped his eyes.

"Nick, I know this won't make any difference now, but I am sorry. I would do anything possible to revert it all. I don't expect you to forgive me because whatever has happened is a very big deal. So, after this if you guys don't want to keep in contact with me, I'll accept it for the best. But I want to thank all you guys for helping me, and saving me from death many times." I told him chewing on my bottom lip.

"Oh tiger! Believe me we will never want to cut off our contacts with you. You are an incredibly strong woman, who has survived each and every obstacle that life threw in your way with dignity and grace. As far you being at fault is concerned just don't feel it was you. And please don't thank us, if we have to do all that again, which I hope the situation to not arise, we'll help you everytime." He said.

I just enveloped him in a big.

"Now go! She's waiting." Nick said after we pulled away.

I nodded and took a deep breathe before entering the room.

I opened the door and slowly creeped inside.

I walked and saw Mel laying down on the with wires hooked on her.

"Hey my bitch!" Mel said with a teary smile once she saw me.

I bit my lip to stop the sob threatening to escape my mouth. Even after everything she is still not treating me indifferently.

"Hey." I said with a small smile and sat down on the stool beside her bed.

We just sat there in awkward silence that was never existed between us.

"Paisley?" Mel said.

I looked up from my fidgeting fingers and broke down.

"I am s-so so-sorry Mel! P-please forgive m-me!" I sobbed and held her hand in mine.

"Hey-hey. Look at me!" She demanded making me lift my head up.

"You should not apologise because you are not at fault. Nobody is! Knowing you, you'll start blaming Kyle and his feelings for you, which is not right. If I couldn't handle it, it was my fault and nobody else's. If my child left even before coming into this world it was because it wasn't destined. It was not meant to be, this was probably best for everyone. I feel pain, sorrow, I can feel the hollowness and all kinds of emotion, I feel the fear of not being able to experience the joy of being a mother again. But I can't able anybody! I just have to keep faith in god for the best to happen." She expressed.

In this moment I was in complete awe of this woman. The Melissa I knew was feisty, reckless and carefree but this girl is sensible, rational and emotionally stable.

"Oh god Melissa! I feel even more ashamed of everything now. Why aren't you yelling at me? Why aren't you insulting me? I deserve it all, Mel. If I would have just come back with Kyle the day he came to Jersey, all of this could have been avoided." I told her and saw crying too.

"No! You did the right thing but not rushing into anything. Seeing you in pain again, would have affected me more than this. So, don't think what you did was wrong because it was not. Be strong and be my strength. Help me cope with it Paisley!" Mel said.

I just smiled at her feeling thankful for having such fantastic people as friends in my life.

"I will Mel. I will help you." I told her.

"And please don't blame Kyle, he surely had his own reasons to do what he did." She said.

"I have to know the reason and probably everything will be sorted after that." I told her.

"Yes. Yes, you should. But just be open to accept it. Now go, I have to rest." She said.

"Thank You Mel. Take care, love you." I said getting up kissing her cheek and walked out of the room.

I left the room with a new and wider perspective towards things.

.......................................

Hey Babies!

This chapter was full of realisations and emotions. I admire Nick and Mel's strength and optimism.
For those who are confused about Kevin and Liam, they are Kyle's bestfriend's

If you people have any questions please feel free to ask me about it:)

I hope you like it.

Kindly vote, comment and share.

Until next time:)

She Was Broken Beyond Repair was on number 21 in the romance hot list from 15th May 2016 - 19th May 2016 😀😀😀😀😀

Thank You people for your constant support and encouragment💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.6K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
470K 38.6K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...
2.8M 79.6K 64
Love. It was infuriating yet strangely addicting. It swirls in unknown waters, testing its limits before striking. The sensation of its claws diggin...
455K 14.1K 46
Part two of the Hurt of billionaire. ************************************************************************************************ "Sir, Please le...