Jensen's Little Girl

By amospn

Have you ever asked yourself what it would be like to be the daughter of THE Jensen Ackles? This isn't a fanf... More

Prologue
Vancouver (Part 1)
Vancouver (Part 2)
Chapter 3...
Back In His Arms
Halle
Here Comes the Bride...
Colton's Last Day
Good News...
Chapter 9
Spring Break - Part 1
Spring Break - Part 2
Spring Break - Good Morning
Spring Break - Thursday
Friday Morning
Unexpected
Daddy
Recovery
Home
Please not now...
What happens next...
Family Teaming Up
Where to Next?
Where's JJ?
Didn't See That Coming
Coming to an End
Press Conference
Saying Goodbye
I Just Want a Normal Life
What is and What Should Never Be
The Supernatural Family
He's My Brother
Always Find Your Way Back Home
But this changes everything...
The Interview
What have I done...?
Unforgivable
Getting Over You
Forgive or Forget
Can we just be friends?
The Next Day
The Final Season
Daddy Knows Best
Happy Halloween (Part 1)
Happy Halloween (part 2)
The Question
The Ranch
Welcome to Pacific Grove
His Father
Jensen's Not-so Little Girl
THANK YOU!!!!

Spring Break - Take a Back Road

297 16 0
By amospn

"Well babe, where do you want to go?"

"Oh you'll see." He said with a smirk on his face. He took my hand in his. My dad threw his keys across the room and Jake caught them and put them in his pocket. You could tell he was a football player because no random person could catch those keys at that distance.

"Take care of my little girl." He said smiling.

"Will do. Thank you sir."

"Jake, come on." I said begging, "just tell me where we're going?"

"I told you, you'll see. It's a surprise." He picked me up and practically threw me on his back as he ran to my dad's truck.

He opened the door for me and let me down to help me in. "Are you hungry?" He asked.

"Starved!" I blurted.

He laughed, "Well, why don't we stop and get some sandwiches before we go?"

"Alright." I leaned in and kissed him before he put the keys in the ignition. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, Jay." He smiled. I couldn't get enough of that smile. I sat in the middle seat of my dad's truck and held his hand. 

"So when were you officially cured?Like... when did they find out you didn't have cancer any longer?" I was a little annoyed that he didn't call me immediately about it.

He could sense the annoyance in my voice. "Okay love, they released me Saturday. And your dad found out as well as soon as it happened. They made him one of my emergency contacts and he knew before my parents even knew."

"Still. Why didn't you call me? Just Friday night I still thought you were still so sick and going to chemo radiation?"

"I haven't gone through that in weeks. I started getting better about two weeks ago until they said I was cured. I have to take it easy, but I can still play football in the fall." 

I leaned up and kissed him again. "Next time, please just call me? Okay?" I said softly. He looked at me sympathetically. 

"You're impossible! I swear, what would I do without you and those gorgeous green eyes of yours?" He said looking at me smiling with that smile of his that made butterflies fly through me.

"Let's not think about that." I smiled and leaned into him as he started the truck. We drove to a grocery store and he bought sandwiches, fried chicken, 

We drove for a little while and I started to feel myself falling asleep. "Why don't you lay on my lap? We should be there in an hour." He said as I laid down on his lap. His right hand rested on me running up and down my back. 

Suddenly I felt the truck bouncing back and forth and I got up only to see that we were driving down a long dirt road. Trees surrounded us as a dust storm followed our tires behind. 

"Where are we?" I said rubbing my eyes to wake myself up.

"Your dad said that you had never been fly fishing before. And I thought that was just not okay."

"Well yeah. I guess I just never got around to it. He loves to go though." I said confused with where he was going with this. 

He hopped out and jumped into the bed of the truck. I looked in the back and saw everything he had packed in there. There were coolers filled with food, pillows and blankets all over, fishing poles and nets. He opened the back door and pulled out a pair of waiters and handed them to me. "Here put these on."

I was so excited. Not only did I love fishing and just being in the beautifully quiet outdoors, but I got to do it with Jake. It was still so surprising that he was here in Canada with me. I was really excited to try fly fishing too.

"Here babe. You take the poles." He handed them to me and put a baseball cap on my head smiling. "Why are you so sexy in those waiters?" He smirked and pulled me into him kissing me before grabbing the cooler out of the truck. He had parked right up against the river and we could hear the water running down stream. It was such a beautiful and peaceful sound. 

He set the cooler on the bank of the river and grabbed a root beer and popped the top. He took a quick drink and handed it to me letting me take a swig too. 

He grabbed a baseball cap and put it on backwards on his head. He smiled at me and winked before putting on his aviators. Which, not going to lie... made him look even hotter. He looked like a total country boy. I loved seeing this side of him.

He set the drink back in the cooler and grabbed my hand leading me into the water. He took our poles and tied our flies to the line. 

He showed me how to cast the perfect cast. He was so handsome. I never knew I would love fly fishing so much. But it could just be the guy I was with making it perfect. 

About an hour later he had already caught four fish and released them. I so badly wanted to get one to show him I could. FINALLY I was able to land one and brought it in. Jake pulled his phone out of his pocket and I took a picture with my prized fish. Also, how could I not take the stereotypical picture all girls take of kissing their first fish of the trip?

We spent the entire afternoon and evening fishing until the sun started to set. We had caught about ten fish between us (of course he caught 8 and I only had 2) and then we decided to let them all go. Jake made the point that someday he'd take me to Idaho and we'd go on a huge fishing trip and he'd show me how a real fisherman lives. I loved how much he loved fishing. 

The water started getting colder as the sun started setting and he lead me back to the truck. 

He had a change of clothes for me and everything. "How were you prepared for all of this?" I asked him.

"This is one of my favorite things to do babe. I wanted tonight to be perfect for you so you'd come with me again." He smiled hopping into the bed of the truck. He had back up against the river and we were able to watch the sun set while looking right on the river. 

We both hopped into the truck and laid down in all the pillows and put a blanket over us. I snuggled into him and cuddled with my arms around him. He laid with his arms around me as well. "So Jay, how was that? Would you come again?"

"I'd love to! But you know I'd do anything with you." I snuggled into him tighter and he pulled me into him wrapping his arm around me. 

We laid there for hours talking and laughing with each other. The stars were now lighting up the sky and the full moon made everything around us almost glow. It was so amazing to only be able to hear the water rushing, the crickets chirping, and Jake's voice. 

We didn't run out of things to say, but eventually we just laid together looking at the stars and taking in all of the beauty surrounding us. 

He turned and kissed the top of my head. "I love you." he almost whispered. "So much."

"I love you too. I missed you." I was now laying on his chest and could hear his heartbeat.

"I missed you too." 

I couldn't think of anywhere else I'd rather be than with him, out on the river, where no one is around to bother us and we can just enjoy being with one another. I couldn't put it into words how much I loved being with him, and how much this night meant to me. I missed him like crazy and was so happy to be back in his arms. 

We both slowly started to dose off until we were both asleep and cuddling together under the starry night sky. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492 2 10
Jenson Ackles finds friendship off-screen with a new female cast member, Annie. He shows her the real side - the simple side - of him. Can he resist...
3.8K 72 14
What happens when a girl who is down in love and life ends up moving to Los angeles with her best friend and placed in a world with actors who she ha...
1.7K 31 11
Y/n y/l/n meeting Jensen Ackles at her first con was a dream come true, though what happened after whit him was even better. One slightly drunken nig...
691K 18.2K 70
( completed ! ) user: are the two of you dating!!??? willowposey: no. JensenAckles: yes. user: ??? ( original work ) ( jensen ackles x oc ) ( #181 in...