Transferred-(Vampire Knight)

Por icydream99

Seventeen years old. With uncovered mysteries of death, Love, and new discoveries.. Eri Kazuko enrolls in th... Más

Transferred
Part One
Part Two.
Part Three.
Part Four.
Part Five.
Part Six.
Part Seven
Part Eight.
Part Nine.
Part Ten
Part Eleven.
Part Twelve.
Part Thirteen.
Part Fifteen. (Ending)
Dark Passion-(A Sequal to Transferred)-introduction
Part One
Part Two.
Part Three.
Part Four.
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight.
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen

Part Fourteen.

3.2K 85 2
Por icydream99

Transferred

Part Fourteen: Going in for the Kill.

I arrived at the Shirabuki estate.

Today was the day.

I'm finishing off my twin whether I live or not. I transformed myself into a bat. (Yes purebloods can actually do that beleive it or not!) And I flew up towards the window where it was open a tad and managed to squeeze into it.

I turned back into my human self and stood inside a rather huge bedroom. I studied the room and had begun to hear movements and Froze as my eyes landed on the bed. There's books laying on it. I scrambled to under the bed and stayed as quiet as I could. I heard a knock.

"Takuma, Sara-Sama has requested you see her"

"I'll be there in a moment"

I peeked out from underneath the bed to see him get off of it to look at himself in the mirror. When he turned around I hid back under. I peeked once more to see him head into a walk-in closet, and got out.

I sighed, and looked at the Manga he was reading on the bed.

Black Butler.

Classy.

I heard the door open and took off a shoe, making it peek out from under the bed quite noticably, and then I hid behind the curtains.

Takuma came out, with a shirt on this time.

"He could've left it off, too.", I mentally giggled.

He stopped by the bed side and looked down at the shoe I placed, then turned around to shut the window, but-

I pounced on him, pinning him to the bed. He looked shocked, and said,

"Eri?"

I Froze him there and strode off.

Thats what you get for beleiving her.

"Eri, Eri, Eri. I knew you'd be comming back, but not this soon"

I put a hand on my gun an flipped it out.

"Crafty"

I saw her bite her index finger, drawing blood, then before I knew it, a whip came flying towards me and snatched the gun right out of my hand. The minute she grabbed it she had shrieked in pain. Now was my chance, I came at her with a katana, and stuck her in the shoulder.

"In oredor to kill a pureblood you must cut their head off" -Zero

I lit my sword on fire and went for her neck. She Caught the blade ignoring that it was cutting her own fingers and tugged it back. I let it go, and elbowed her as hard as I could in the middle of the chest. And then shoved a dagger into her shoulder.

"I'm impressed"

She punched me back, in the cheek, and then took the dagger out from her shoulder. I held my jaw and stepped back, blood was comming from it.

" You can weild Anti-Vampire Weapons as well. Is that another one of those abilities you have?!"

She glared at me.

When we were born, mother told us that I had gained special powers within my blood, but Sara had not because she was the weaker one out of us twins. Sara had envied me ever since. It was never my choice to gain those powers.

"You keep looking at me like "

She swung the Katana at me

"I Took those powers from you"

I reached for my second gun and pulled it out, Aiming at her.

"because you did"

She was behind me now. How is that possible?!

I felt a sharp pain go through my abdomin, and my eyes widened.

" And now.. I'm stealing them back! Just like Takuma"

I coughed up blood, And dropped to my knees.

"Takuma isn't an inatimite object Sara"

I Coughed more. "

"You really.. need to stop acting so haughty"

I dropped to the floor.. blacking out.

My eyelids fluttered open, and my stomache hurt. Wherever I was laying down it was terribly uncomfortable, and it hurt to move so I was unable to situate myself. It looked like I was in some sort of cage thing, and I heard footsteps.

"You're lucky I didn't kill you then and there"

I heard Sara's sickly smooth voice.

"But lets face it: i'd much rather see you suffering like this then kill you instantly."

"Sara-"

I heard Ichijo begin to protest. It pained me that he wouldn't use anything more to stop her than just words.

" Takuma. Don't you remember? This is the girl who up-and-left you. She broke your heart. This isn't rational.. beleive me"

Sara strode off to her room.

I breathed slow shallow breaths, but I managed to say,

"hey, Takuma.. remember the time when we'd stay up.. talking to eachother about things because I couldn't sleep?"

Takuma looked down at me. I was slowly bleeding to death. He sat down by the cage.

"Yes.. I do"

I smiled a bit.

" I'd never leave you..Like Sara told you"

I wheezed, inhailing.

"You've got to remember.."

I placed a hand on his head through the cage. I'm not sure if this'll kill me..but it's worth it.

A pink orb glowed around my hand and I slowly restored his memories, as I slowly began loosing consiousness.

I opened my eyes to see the creaky cage open. Someone dragged me out but my vision was blurry. I stood up.

"STOP!"

"How dare you.. Takuma?"

Sara came up to him with teary eyes.

"I'm sorry love, but the next time you help her"

A sword was plunged through him,

"The farther it goes"

I tried lighting her clothes on fire, but it didn't work as expected.

"is that all you've got?"

She batted out the small flame on her shawl.

"I'm afraid you are a pathetic excuse for a Pureblood."

"With all those powers:"

She stepped closer to me,

"I should just kill you now!"

She backhanded me on the cheek with incredible force. Flying me up against the metal rusty cage.

Takuma lunged towards me, but she jabbed the Sword in farther making him cringe.

" Are you trying to help, Takuma?"

Takuma looked down at the silver Katana.

"Is this.. my sword?"

I nodded,

" Rima and Shiki gave it to me. I've been searching for you for a year now, Takuma"

Sara jabbed it farther and threw him down on the floor by the handle.

"No!!"

I crawled over to him as Sara left the Ballroom place. Tears fell down my cheeks. Noble vampires heal much slower than purebloods like myself..

"I'm so sorry..Eri. I wish I could-"

He situated himself up, then grunted in pain.

" I wish I could take back everything I said."

He reached for my hand and held it.

" I havent seen you in so long I was seeing Sara as you."

Blood was comming through his shirt now, and my heart sunk.

"Takuma!"

I cried. I opened his shirt to see blood covering his chest. I covered my mouth,

"Stay with me, ok?"

" I love you, Eri"

He said absent mindedly.

This scared me: There was bandages already wrapped around his chest. Sara was tourturing him. Torture was one thing my sister found..

Sickly amusing.

I was begining to panic. How long has she been doing this to him? I need to get Takuma out of here and to the Hospital. In ordor to do that I must either:

1. Kill her

or

2. Knock her out.

I'd rather go with option One.

I stood up, looking for some sort of weapon. The sad thing is: the only thing I found was a Candle stick.

I feel like I'm playing Clue.

I stood beside her door holding the golden Candle stick: She must've underestimated my Healing powers.

I hate when people under estimate me.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

42.2K 1.2K 20
Sumiko Kawamura is your normal high school student in Japan, she is currently enrolled into a private school named Cross Academy. Sumiko does not kno...
16.2K 387 26
Shay ( nickname ) is writing her usual fan fiction about Vampire Knight when suddenly something strange happens and she's pulled into a portal landin...
86.5K 2.1K 31
: ̗̀➛ ⌜🦇⌟ Diabolik Lovers|·| YUIS ELDER BROTHER - IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REWRITTEN. FanFiction [Shu x Male!Oc] ˋ°•...
3K 172 34
I look at the bon bons as I make a beautiful green box to put each of them in. I love how I made each flavor bon bon into different shapes like the s...