B.R.O.N.X (NOT MINE)

By turntojelena

"every girl wants a bad boy that will be good just for her." More

B.R.O.N.X (NOT MINE)
1. Welcome to Bronx.
2.Consequences.
3. Gossip Girl.
4. Nicknames.
5. Secrets.
6. The world of business.
7. Questions.
8. Nervousness.
9. Lying.
10. Shallow
11. Suprise, suprise.
12. Not a date.
13. Just friends.
14. Party & Bullshit.
15. Regrets.
16. Hesitation.
17. Realizations.
18. No turning back.
19. Sexy nurse.
20. Prison break.
21. Making amends.
22. Beaches & Bitches.
23. Beginning with J.
24. Chemistry
25. B2.
26. Bullets.
27. Trust me.
28. Dope.
29. Beautiful Monster.
30. Perfect imperfection.
31. Mine.
32. High.
33. Drop the bomb.
35. Like a tattoo.
36. #Family.
37. Pasarela.
38. Love me like you do.
39. Unapologetic.
40. Oreo kisses.
41. Boys like you.
42. Subway.
43. I knew you were trouble.
44. Torn.
45. Lost souls.
46. Promise.
47. Wedding bells
48. Inked
49. He could be the one.
50. Denial.
51. Make me forget.
52. Mute suspicions.
53. Love the way you lie.
54. Risky business.
55. I need you now.
56. Off to the races.
57. Bad Day.
58. Broken.
59. Playing with fire.
60. Recovery
61. Forgivness & love
62. Real & True
63. Epilogue

34. Softie.

5.3K 77 2
By turntojelena

Justin

"Because I fucking love you." I blurted out. Shit. This wasn't exactly what I had planned - not that I really had a plan - but this definitely wasn't what I had in mind when thinking about how to drop 'the L bomb', as Tyson called it.

I knew I had fucked up when Brooklyn's expression turned into one of pure and utter bewilderment. Her mouth fell agape while her eyes looked like they were gonna pop out of their sockets if her glasses hadn't been there as a barrier. "You what?" Fuck. I knew I shouldn't have said it. Now I just made a fool of myself and, not gonna lie, I felt a pang of hurt straight in my heart - as corny as that sounds.

Our eyes remained locked, like none of us could actually look away, glued to each other. I had fucking dropped the bomb. It finally clicked on me. I had told a girl I loved her. I had never in my life thought I would be living this situation, never imagined I would fall in love. And she didn't feel the same. Great, Justin.

When Brooklyn remained silent, as if her brain wasn't able to utter another word from the shock, I decided to speak. "Look, if y-you don't love me, i-it's okay. I just had to tell-" I stuttered like awretch, my hands sweating until she cut me off.

"Shut up." First, Brooklyn's mouth closed, only to expand into a huge grin a second after. "Oh my God, I love you too, Justin." She exclaimed in what actually sounded like a blissful tone before jumping on me and wrapping her arms and legs around my shaking body.

At first, I stumbled back a little, not expecting that reaction at all after her hesitating face, but as soon as her words registered in my head, I held her closer to me tightly. I could feel the biggest of smiles making its way into my face. She loved me. "You really love me?" I asked in astonishment, trying to let the words really sink in as Brooklyn lifted her face from the crook of my neck to face me.

"I really do." She nodded timidly, biting her lip. Her arms were slung around my neck, my hands supporting her weight under her thighs. "I've been waiting forever for you to say it." She admitted, dropping her gaze down as a shy blush spread across her cheeks.

"You're not gonna stop hearing it now. I love you" I repeated, tasting the words in my mouth before attacking her lips with mine. It was by far the best kiss we had ever shared. Every emotion, everyone ounce of love, adoration and happiness we were currently feeling, being exchanged through our lips. Brooklyn smiled against it, cupping my cheeks in her hands. We pulled away after a few seconds, smiling like total creeps. Our foreheads touched as I pecked her lips one last time before leaving her on the ground again.

"I'm glad you made me come down." She giggled, intertwining our fingers together and glancing up at me.

I couldn't wipe the grin of my face, which soon turned into a scowl as soon as I saw a Chinese man taking a picture of us with his phone camera. I swear these people take pictures of everything. "What are you looking at, idiot?" I yelled at him, making him hastily run away with his wife or whatever she was. I just hoped he didn't had a whole book of pictures of us in his phone.

"Justin." Brooklyn scolded between giggles, turning my face away from the annoying man with a gentle move of her hand, making me look down at her and roll my eyes playfully.

"I don't like being photographed." I complained, sneaking my arms around her waist to pull her in another kiss. She giggled against it, tickling my lips. Only when we pulled away did I take in her outfit.

"I think you're losing your fashion sense, baby." I mocked her, earning a glare.

"I had to put on something quickly, okay? Not my fault someone is a little impatient." She smacked my arm, hugging me shortly after.

"Do you wanna go somewhere?" An idea suddenly popped into my head. I just hope it's viable.

"Actually, I don't think I'll be able to sleep." She laughed softly, taking the hand I offered her.  I must admit I was highly surprised she hadn't come up with something like 'I'm grounded' or 'it's late' but I wasn't gonna complain.

"Cool." I sent her a cheeky smile before opening the door of the car for her - hey I can be a gentleman too.

"Where are we going?" She questioned curiously, something she does very often.

"You know I'm not gonna tell you, right?" I arched a brow at her, starting the car and pulling out of the parking spot I had miraculously found.

"A girl can dream." She shrugged, battling her eyelashes cutely.

I chuckled, driving towards a destination I wasn't really sure of.

________________________________

"Justin, are you sure this isn't illegal?" Brooklyn bit her lip in worry, looking around ourselves as if someone was gonna suddenly appear out of nowhere.

"Do I really need to answer that question?" I chuckled, tugging her hand up the last flight of stairs. I guess sneaking into a building when it's closed at night and climbing to the flat roof without permission is not exactly legal. But we hadn't seen any guards on the way so they can't say we were warned. As far as I know, I'm just an innocent kid being a little naughty.

"Oh my God, we're breaking the law." Brooklyn panicked, squeezing my hand awfully hard and stopping in the middle of the metallic staircase.

"Can you stop worrying for a minute? No one is gonna see us. I've seen this work in movies." I stated, trying to convince myself at the same time as her. Not that I was really anxious about what could happen. It wouldn't be the first time I'd had to run away from a bunch cops. I made out her rolling her eyes inthe darkness, the only lights showing us the way up being the emergency ones. "Chill." I sighed, dragging her up. "It'll be worth it, I promise."

"It'd better be or else you're explaining my dad why I was arrested." She scoffed, nervously nibbling on her lower lip, as always blowing things out of proportion.

"Of course." I laughed, reaching the door that should lead to the flat roof if my calculations were correct.

As soon as my eyes recognized the place in front of me, I knew I had found the right building. Smirking in satisfactions, I held the door open so Brooke could come out too. You could see the lights of the whole city from here, twinkling in the chilly night. The Empire State Building was just behind us so we had a clear view of the rest of Manhattan and the Hudson River.

"Wow." Brooklyn whispered, mesmerized by the image displaying before our eyes.

"Worth it?" I asked, side-hugging her and looking down at her astonished expression knowingly.

"Definitely." She nodded, still in awe. I smiled, content that she had liked the little surprise. "How did you find this place?" Her gaze averted from the buildings to me, a flabbergasted look on her face.

"Actually, it's the first time I'm up here."

"That would explain why we spent 20 minutes driving in circles." She laughed whole-heartedly.

"Hey, I had to find the right place." I whined childishly, hugging her closer when I noticed her teeth chattering.

"The right place?" She furrowed her eyebrows, forming that adorable wrinkle between them, in curiosity.

"I saw it in a movie." I shrugged.

"You love doing the romantic things they do in movies, don't you?" She teased, poking my stomach. I bet she was talking about yesterday when I carved our names in a tree like the boy in that movie she liked, The Last Song or something like that. Not gonna lie, I even surprised myself when I did all that cheesy stuff but, at this point, I didn't care as long as she was happy.

"Only for you, baby." I winked, leaning down to capture her lips in a sweet kiss.

"What movie was it?" She asked in genuine interest once we pulled apart, walking towards the edge of the roof to admire the view from an even better angle.

"Friends With Benefits." I replied, following after her to the waist-high wall that kept you from falling to a sure death.

"Hmm." She seemed thoughtful. "So you like Mila Kunis?" One of her brows arched in a questioning manner.

Is this one of those moments when you're supposed to say no?

"Meh, she's alright." I said nonchalantly. The chick was hot as hell but I've learnt girls don't like to be compared with other girls.

"Meh?" Brooklyn giggled.

"I like you better." I grinned cheekily, scooting closer to her.

"Sure."

"Your boobs are bigger."

"Oh my God." She buried her face in her arms, leaning against the wall. "Only you would say that when we're having a romantic moment." She mumbled against the sleeves of her pink anorak.

"Would you rather I say they're small?" I laughed loudly. I could practically see her blush even if her face was hidden. I would be lying if I said that, though.

"I would rather you not talk about my boobs at all." She finally looked up, confirming my suspicions that her face was heated up.

"Just wanted to let you know I like them." I lifted my hands in surrender, making her whisper in embarrassment to herself again.

Chuckling, I positioned myself behind her, sliding my arms around her waist and dropping my head on her shoulder. We stayed silent for a few moments, simply admiring the view of the city. The skyscrapers gave the city a shade of red, orange and yellow with all their lights and the cars and people looked like tiny ants in the distance. You could even see some stars in the sky since we were so high off the ground.

"So, Justin Bieber is in love." Brooklyn suddenly said in a teasing voice, like she wasn't able to believe I had actually betrayed my own promise to never let anyone in. Honestly, if you had asked me a month ago, I would have said you were on crack or some other shit.

"Hey, badasses can fall in love too." I planted a kiss on her cheek, feeling her blush on my lips.

Brooklyn turned around in my arms so her back was against the wall, slinging her arms around my neck. "I feel kinda special for making a bad boy fall for me." A sheepish smile spread across her plump lips.

"You should." I noted, brushing a few strands of hair out of her face.

"I know you don't like hearing this but you've become a hopeless romantic." She nudged my ribs playfully, making me roll my eyes.

"I'm turning into a total softie for you." I shook my head, realizing how corny I had become because of her. Before, the best place I had taken a girl to was my bed - and that happened rarely because I always preferred to go to their house. "Don't tell anyone about it." I added sternly. I doubt it would be of use, though, because I'm sure Kelsey and Brooklyn talked about these things in a daily basis.

"You'll always be a badass from the Bronx to me. But that's why I like you. You're different." Her fingertips caressed the skin of my neck, just above my jugular, sending shivers down my spine. The effect she has on me.

"God, you're perfect." I breathed out, leaning down to crash my lips with hers. The gesture caught her off guard but she quickly kissed back with the same force and passion. The kiss started growing hot as my hands slipped to her ass, my mouth invading her oral cavity, while her hands entangled in my hair. We both moaned into the kiss, our tongues massaging each other like it was a competition.

But, how not, someone had to interrupt. I saw the light of a torch from the corner of my eye, pointing dangerously close to us. "Is there anyone there?" A manly voice called. Right, like we're gonna give ourselves away.

"Shit." I cussed. "Let's go." Taking Brooklyn's hand in mine, I sprinted off to where the wall made a corner so we could hide.

"I knew this was gonna happen. Oh my God, I'm going to jail." Her breathing became uneven as she whispered/yelled. I could hear her heart beating at speed-light against her chest, like she actually was gonna have an attack.

"Can you calm down? He hasn't seen us." My eyes met Brooke's terrified ones, my hands cupping her face while our bodies pressed against the wall.

She made an unsuccessful attempt to breathe normally again. We heard shuffling on the other side of the wall, soon seeing the shadow of the torch being pointed at the brick wall in front of us. I brought my index finger to my mouth, signaling Brooklyn to remain silent. She curled her lips inside her mouth to keep quiet while the man sighed to himself.

Once his footsteps were not heard anymore, I concluded he was gone and decided we could leave our hidden spot. Brooklyn then allowed her mouth to open and took a long breath. "Oh my gosh, I'm gonna kill you."

"I told you we wouldn't get caught." I stood up after her, noticing how her legs were shaking. "Why do you like to overreact so much?" I almost snickered, immediately stopping when I was rewarded with a death glare.

"You're not convincing me into doing these illegal things anymore, Justin." She jabbed a finger at me. "I swear." She dusted her pants off, emitting a sigh of relief.

"We'll see about that, baby. I can be very persuasive." I winked cockily, seductively approaching her, which only caused a roll of her eyes. "C'mon, let's take you home." I suggested. Brooklyn didn't think twice about it and took the lead towards the door that connected with the stairs, giving one last dreamy glance at the view.

________________________________

"This shit is tiring." I complained, panting and resting my hands on my knees after climbing up that damn fire escape I had grown to hate so much. Although, if I was tired, I didn't know what Brooklyn was. Her face was completely flustered as she tried to regain her breath.

"Tell me about it." She fanned herself. At least we weren't cold anymore. "I'm never sneaking out again."

"That's what you say now." I chuckled, lifting the window of her room she had left slightly open before.

"It's a promise." She stated, getting inside, careful not to make much noise. I followed after her, shutting the window once we both were inside.

"You sure you want me to stay?" I re-questioned, watching her take her boots and coat off and leave them neatly inside her walk-in-closet. It seriously looked like the one Sarah Jessica Parker has in Sex In The City - what? My mom likes that shit.

"Totally." She grinned, combing her messy hair with her fingers before tying it up into a ponytail. I entered some kind of trance, struck by how beautiful she was in just her pj's, no makeup and her glasses on.

"Good." I grinned back, getting rid of my jacket and carelessly throwing it on her desk, only to have Brooklyn hanging it from the back of her chair. She even smoothed the wrinkles, making sure it would look perfect in the morning.

"Do you have OCD and I didn't know about it?" I knitted my brows together in both amusement and fear.

She gave me a look as if to say 'are you silly'. "I just like my room tidy." She shrugged, sticking her tongue out at me before locking herself in the bathroom.

I decided to take the opportunity to check my phone and send a text to Jazzy saying I'd sleep here.

Tell mom I'm sleeping out today. x

Her reply was instant, considering she lives glued to her phone.

Omg you two already said you love each other! I want details tomorrow, don't be too nosey tonight. ;) <3

Leave it to Jazmyn to fangirl and say that kind of stuff. We obviously weren't doing anything tonight, considering it was late and Brooklyn had school tomorrow. Oh, and her parents were just in the other room!

Shutting my phone off, I dropped it on the desk and started taking my shoes and socks off. After that, I pulled my t-shirt over my head, leaving it on top of my jacket so Brooklyn wouldn't go all OCD on that too. I was gonna pull my pants down out of habit when her voice startled me.

"Woah, stop right there." The hand that wasn't signaling at me to freeze in the spot, was covering her eyes.

I couldn't help but laugh. "It's nothing you haven't seen before, shawty."

"I've never seen you in boxers." She muttered, clearly embarrassed as she peeked at me through a slit between her fingers.

"Then, it will be your first time." I joked, undoing the button of my jeans. I saw Brooklyn biting her lip in worry, as if she was hesitant about arguing back. "I was joking, babe. I can sleep in my pants."

She finally removed her hands from her face, taking her glasses off as well, maybe in an attempt to not see well purposely. "No, I guess it's okay. I mean, there's still cloth covering your... thing." Her words and gestures made me laugh quietly, scared I would wake someone up id I was too loud. "Shut up." She hissed in slight annoyance, her cheeks a bright pink once again.

"I wasn't even talking." I defended myself, laughing lowly again as my pants dropped to the floor and I stepped out of them, hanging them next to the rest of my clothes.

"Laughing counts as talking." She retorted, keeping her glasses inside their case and then dropping it on her desk.

"I'm sorry then?" I made an innocent face, not really sure of why I was apologizing. She gulped when her eyes scanned my chest down to my abs and mything, as she had addressed it. I aimed to take the two steps that were separating us, but she dodged me and made a run for her bed, opening the covers. "Brooke, why are you so embarrassed by this?"

"I'm not used to seeing boys in their undies. The only one I've ever seen is Tommy." She admitted, getting under the sheets and draping her face with the covers.

"I'm glad you aren't and think of it as shorts." I shrugged, opening my side of the bed. Actually, her bed was so big I'm sure it could fit at least three people.

Her head quickly popped out from under the light blue duvet, looking at me as if I was insane. "Shorts don't show off your thing." She replied, briefly glancing at my black boxers.

"Stop calling it 'thing'." I chuckled, getting under the covers next to her. However, she kept a safe distance.

"No." She replied stubbornly, moving even more towards the edge of the mattress, to the point she was gonna fall. Her hand stretched out to turn off the light.

I rolled my eyes, even though she couldn't see me because she was facing the other way and it was dark. To be honest, I found her shyness cute and I'd rather she was innocent and not a slut. Stretching my arms out, I gripped her waist and gently pulled her to me, ignoring her whines. "Now repeat with me: it's called dick, penis or cock." I mocked her.

"No." She sank her face in the pillow, but at least she stopped struggling out of my hold. I wasn't even pressing against her. "I'll stick to 'thing'." Her words came out muffled because of the pillow.

"Alright." I gave up with humor, hugging her closer, which she didn't refuse.

After a few moments, she turned around in my arms and looked up into my eyes. "Thanks for today, in general. I think it was the best day of my life." I could make out the outline of her smile and her eyes glistening hit by the moonlight.

"Anything for you, Princess." I whispered back as she snuggled into my chest, seemingly forgetting I was in just my underwear - not that I minded. "Now, try to sleep." I commanded softly, stroking her hair with the hand that wasn't wrapped around her waist, knowing she was gonna be exhausted for school tomorrow.

"Goodnight, Justin." She whispered back, yawning.

"And Brooklyn?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

Brooklyn

This morning had been the first time in my life I had actually been happy about going to school. After waking up to Justin kisses - best way to wake up ever - he had to leave through the window since dad was taking me to school. Nevertheless, that didn't diminish my good mood as I happily had breakfast with my family. They all had been surprised to see me that content after being told I was grounded for almost a month, except Blake, of course, who had known exactly the source of my happiness.

At school, I almost danced around the hallways, smiling at anyone who passed my way, even if they were strangers. Obviously, I had earned a few puzzled glares. As soon as Kelsey saw me, she knew something was up since I couldn't stop smiling - my cheeks actually hurt. "Why are you so overly excited?"She had inquisitively asked, getting ready to hear the whole story.

I had told her every single detail, from the little speech Justin had given me to the flat roof where he had taken me. Kelsey gasped and awed constantly, claiming she was jealous that my "I love you" had been more romantic and movie-like than hers. Not my fault my boyfriend is better than yours, honey, I had thought.

So, after that, we both have fangirled about our relationships, reveling in the fact that we had perfect boyfriends. We exchanged our most romantic moments - in spite of what Justin had told me about telling people he had a soft side - and I was sorry to say that my moments were much better. To sum up, Justin was the best boyfriend.

I couldn't explain the swelling in my heart after he had said he loved me. Maybe, it wasn't the sweetest way - with the swearing and all - but it was so Justin. The moment the words escaped his mouth, my heart was doing backflips in my chest. At first, I was unable to utter a word, way too shocked to reply. But, after he panicked thinking he had screwed up, I just screamed it to him. It felt so good to finally let it all out and I felt like we were on top of the world - something that more or less happened when we went up to that building roof. The night had been perfect, above all, the ending when we had fallen asleep all cuddled up.

My blissfulness was only ruined when I ran into Natasha in the hallways or when I had to work with Nate in Chemistry. However, I didn't let it get to me and spent most of my day daydreaming or relieving yesterday's events. I even forgot about how incredibly tired I was because we had gone to bed late.

After school, and since my father wasn't able to pick me and then Tommy up, I had asked Kelsey to give us a ride. So we drove to the field where Tommy and Jaxon had soccer practice and waited along with Justin for the kids to come out. Justin had rolled his eyes a couple of times at Kelsey's excitement - I told her not to tell Justin anything about what I had talked to her about but it was no use. Kelsey literally can't shut up.

He seemed annoyed that people were beginning to discover he had feelings - something I reminded him he shouldn't be ashamed of - but in the end, I convinced him that Kelsey had been admiring his romantic ways all morning. He even smirked in satisfaction. Any boost to his ego is welcomed.

As we drove back home, Tommy told us everything about school and soccer, mentioning they were having another match soon. Kelsey was listening to him closely. She adores little kids and her 13-year-old brother is anything but charming, if anything he's 'a wicked, blackmailing brat'. Her words, not mine.

I was currently in the elevator with Tommy, his little hand in mine while we waited for our floor to arrive. "Brooke." He called me.

"Yes, Tommy?" I looked down at him, smiling at his adorableness.

"Are you and Justin gonna get married?" He asked innocently, a small grin tugging at his lips.

The question sort of caught me off guard. This kid watches too many movies. "We're too young to get married, Tommy." I giggled, stepping out of the elevator when it stopped at the 11th floor.

"But you love him." He furrowed his eyebrows like he was confused.

"Yes, I do." I nodded, dropping his hands to get my keys out of my purse.

"Then, shouldn't you get married and have children?"

"When we get older, I guess. But, for now, we're just a couple." I said, opening the door and trying not to laugh at how cute he was being.

"But couples marry in movies." He insisted stubbornly, taking his shoes off in the hall.

I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "When we're getting married, you'll be the first to know, okay?" I crouched down to his height.

"Okay." He admitted defeated, letting me unbutton his navy blue coat. I hung it in the rack coat next to my kaki one before slipping out of my Lita boots.

"Why don't mom and dad like Justin?" He asked once again, trailing after me to the kitchen, where I was gonna make him some afternoon snack.

"How do you know they don't?" It was my turn to frown as I spun around, making him stop by the threshold.

"I heard them saying they didn't like your boyfriend yesterday." He shrugged, walking past me to climb on a stool as he waited for me to make him food.

My mouth opened to speak, my brain working what would be the best way to explain it to him.

"Is it because he's not rich?" He said before I could reply.

"No." I assured him, taking his favorite cookies - Oreos - out of the cupboard and setting them on the table. "It's," I licked my lips. "because they don't know him like we do. They will like him once they realize how amazing he is." I took the milk brick out of the fridge, pouring Tommy a glass.

"Justin is cool." He claimed, feeling like an older kid for saying 'cool'. I laughed, seating across from him on the kitchen island. "I want to be like him when I grow up." He stated, opening an Oreo and licking the white cream.

I couldn't help but let out a laugh that came mostly through my nose. "We'll see." To be honest, I didn't want Tommy to be like Justin. Sure he was a great boyfriend and I wouldn't trade him for the world, but I don't want my baby brother involved with gangs and crap like that.

As I watched Tommy get his mouth stained with the blackish cookies, my phone vibrated on the marble countertop. Sliding my finger across the screen to unlock it, I opened the text.

I know you're grounded but can you make an excuse to come over? I'm bored :(

I smiled foolishly at the screen, giggling silently.

"It's Justin, isn't it?" Tommy asked knowingly, sighing in delight after drinking a long gulp of his milk.

I blushed at my brother. He was behaving like a total teenager today - if we skip the part about getting married and having children at 17.

"Yes, it is." I nodded, thinking about what plan I could use to convince my parents to let me out of the house only one day in my punishment. After all, I too wanted to see Justin and had nothing better to do besides homework. But that could be done later tonight.

"Finish your food." I pointed at his snack unnecessarily - he was gonna eat everything asked to or not. With that said, I left the kitchen to go to my room, phone in hand ready to start my plan.

I passed Blake's bedroom, knocking on his door only to find him listening to music. He gave me a simple nod of his head as greeting, as if motioning for me not to disturb. Jeez.

Back in my room, I spotted the bag with Justin's clothes he had lent me after the party. María had dropped it here on Monday, the clothes washed and ironed, folded perfectly. Now I was glad I hadn't given them to Justin this morning because it was gonna be the perfect excuse to leave the house.

Dialing my mother's number, I waited three rings until she picked it up. "Hi, mom. How's your day going?" I greeted her cheerily.

"Brooklyn, it's going good." She sounded surprised by my call. "Are you and Tommy home already?"

"Yes, he's eating now."

"Good."

"So, mom... " I trailed off.

"Oh, I knew you'd want something." She exhaled deeply.

"It's just I just saw Kelsey's brother's clothes here and I thought I could carry them to his house since he may need them." I crossed my fingers in hopes that she would let me go.

"Why didn't you gave them to Kelsey this morning?" I could picture her questioning look.

"I forgot." That wasn't a total lie... If they had actually been her brother's clothes.

After a few second of rustling and sighing she gave in. "Fine, but be back as soon as you drop them there."

"Actually, you know how Mrs. Buster is. She most likely will ask me to stay for dinner." My front teeth latched on my bottom lip, praying I could win some time this way.

"Brooklyn... " She started, like I was testing her patience.

"Mom, it's Kelsey. Role model, good friend, you know her parents." I enumerated the good qualities my bestfriend had, hopping my strict mother would take them into account.

"This doesn't mean you're ungrounded, missy. This is a very rare exception, I hope you know that." She finally agreed, making a smirk draw on my lips.

"Thank you, mom. I love you!" I exclaimed, grabbing the bag and running towards the hall to leave.

"Love you too, sweetheart. Drive safe." Was all I heard before I hung up.

"Blake, keep an eye on Tommy!" I shouted so he would hear me over his music, finding my little brother already leaving the kitchen. "Tell Blake to help you bath and then do your homework, alright buddy?" I kneeled down to his level. He nodded and ran towards my other brother's room. I knew how annoyed Blake would be having to bath Tommy but I quickly put on my shoes and coat and made a run for the elevator before I could hear him complaining at me.

 **********

A/N AS YOU KNOW THIS IS NOT MINE AND I JUST WANTED YOU GUYS TO READ THIS AMAZING STORY THIS STORY CREDIT GOSE ALL TO SWAGGIEBIEBSIE ON JBFF.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 24 23
"Everyone thinks he's dangerous but she knew he wasn't all bad"
44.6K 1.4K 55
Just going to be a bunch of stories.
9.9K 466 36
can the popular girl and the bad boy fall in love with all the ups and the downs? Thank you @xfinitybieber for the cover!
73.8K 3.4K 28
will you still love me when I've got nothing but my aching soul?