I couldnt possibly fall for y...

By DanceThroughTheRain

They say that loves blind, well i geuss it must be true. because despite how badly chase treated her despite... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4

Chapter 3

38 2 0
By DanceThroughTheRain

I threw my bag under the desk and slummped back in my chair. As normal, I was early, I hated crowds so and small spaces, so I get in as early as I can as often as I can. I took out my Ipod and put the left headphone into my ear. I hit the shuffle button skipping a few songs before I could decide on a good song to suit my mood. I was happy to be back at school -enthasis on the was- someone cleared their throat in the door way, it made me jumped a little, but I tried to hide it. I looked up and the look of shock on on my face turned to anger and then disgust. I snarled up at none other than Chase Reed. I looked back down to the scrap paper I had been drawing on, and continued with my drawing of my friend shannon as a cat. It went back to being peacefull again. I turned up my Ipod because christina perri's jar of hearts came on. my peace didnt last long -unfortunatly- because Chase cleared his throat again. He was really starting to piss me off now.

'What chase?!' I demanded 'What do you want?'

'I want to sit in form' he replied, obviously trying to wind me up. What makes it worse is that he decided to sit next to me! The whole forms empty, and he wants to sit next to me?! 'so . . . have you got a boyfriend?' he continued acting like it was normal.

'Thats not got shit to do with you!' I snapped, he'd pushed me over the edge. I hate this guy!

'Calm down, I was just interesed as to weather a pretty girl like you was single?' he stated as if questioning his own words.

'Thats funny.' I stated bluntly 'becuase three years ago, you made my life living hell! you called me fat, you called me ugly, and you called me disgusting, you broke my heart and now you have the balls to show up here and act like nothing happened? well fuck you Chase! FUCK YOU!!' maybe now he'd shut up and leave it alone, that wound still hasnt healed.

'SHIT! Tina, I'm sorry' I guess I spoke too soon. 'Tina ... I didnt mean any of that, I was so caught up in being popular, I forgot who I was. Ya know, I broke up with melissa the day you left, and I haven't gone out with anyone since.' I opened my mouth to speak but he carried on all the same 'I guess I just never got over you Tina' I had to get my words in before he carried on again.

'That still doesnt change the fact that you broke my heart! you . . .' I said accusinly 'you were supposed to be my best friend!' I could feel tears stinging my eyes 'bestfriends dont pull that kind of crap on eachother!' now I was crying, like full on sobbing 'so you know what Chase? go find some slag that actually cares!' i turned off my Ipod and shoved it into my pocket. I got up and stormed out. As I walked down towards the entrance to find Jessie i started to think, what is she going to say when she see's Chase? how would she react when she finds out he's in the same form as her? This, is not going to go down well.

I stood by the school gates for what felt like a good 5 minutes before Jessie showed up. She looked petrified, I could understand why though, the only time she's ever moved school was to change from primary to secondary. I walked up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder. She froze and she must have looked like a deer in headlights, because she was getting some weird looks.

'Hey' I smiled.

'HEY!!' she half yelled getting over excited as she turned around and faced me, she spun on her heel to fast though and she started to sway on her 3inch heels.

'you know you aint going to get away with those heels right?' I laughed at her face as she frowned

'Why the hell not?' she seemed puzzled, we'd always worn heels at sheffield high and gotten away with it but this school was stricter then sheffield high, I learned that the hard way.

'We're not allowed heels here Jess' I said with an apollogetic tone. I knew how much her heels meant to her, she hardly ever wore anything but. I still remember last summer when she came down with a closet load of loubitons.

'Damn!' she huffed and dragged me to the side 'so whats the deal with you and alex?' she grinned. I just smiled 'NO WAY!? are you two going out??' she yelled, just as alex came up and kissed me.

'hey' I mumbled into his soft lips.

'ohhhhhhh' Jessie said wiggling her eyebrows up and down 'so thats how it is...' she winked at me and pulled out her phone, snapping pictures of Alex hugging me from behind, his arms around my waist. I felt at home in his arms, over the past few weeks I had spent a lot of my time sat on his lap getting hugged from behind and getting piggy backs for no reason [A/N: I get this a alot from my friend, he's pretty awesome actually] I turned myself around in Alex's arms and nuzzled my head into his shoulder.

'hey, Tina! you're wearing heels too!' Jessie complained.

'Hey, Jessie! just because I said the school doesnt allow them didnt mean I dont wear them' I smirked, I'd never been one for dress codes. Even at sheffield high, I was getting in trouble for weaing things that could be considered 'gang related' when I was going through my 'gangster' stage. I was only wearing a flag in my back pocket, I didnt think it meant any harm, turns out it represents a gang. [A/N: it depends on the colour of the flag as to what gang it represents]  I kicked my jimmy choos against the curb before truning back to Alex.

'I gotta go to form babe' I said with a frown.

'Okay' Alex pouted slightly before pulling me into a kiss.

Me and Jessie walked away, arms linked, walking in sync, I decided I ought to warm her about Chase.

'Jess?' I half whispered as I leaned closer to her just a bit.

'mmhhmm?' she mumbled whilst checking out some guys.

'way outta you're league' I teased. She turned to look at me before sticking her tongue out and turning away, faking being hurt. I laughed, she was always so melodramatic.

'Anyways, what did ya wanna talk about?' she looked me up and down before smiling and realising i was wearing the clothes she bought me for my birthday last year.

'Oh umm, well thing is Jess' I started, but she cut me out.

'get on with it woman!' she filcked her long hair back trying to impress a guy. I laughed

'Jess, bad news, Chase is in our form' I frowned at her excited expression, what happened to this girl?

'thats not bad news, new school new start' she beamed 'I wanna try again with Chase, see if we can be friends.' ok thats just down right weird. grudge holding Jessie wanting to make friends with back stabbing Chase? I mentally face palmed myself and thought "of course!"

I nudged her side 'You liiiikkkkkkeeee hiiimmmmm' I teased, mistake I knoew, she punched me in the arm and gave me a 'are you fucking kidding me?' look.

'seriously?! how the hell do you do that?' she'd stopped dead in her tracks and caused me to come to a halt just a few paces in front of her a swing on my heels, losing balance and falling over.

'do what?' I shrugged off the pain in my butt from the impact of the fall and reached out a hand to Jessie who laughed before helping me up

'um i dont know? maybe tell when someones hiding something?' she said smirking at my diliberate idioticness.

'ohh, that, pffttt, babes, its obvious with you' I said waving my hand once just to show dismisal of the matter before carrying on walking. winding her up was so much fun sometimes, truth is, it wasnt obvious, Jessie was my childhood friend, I knew everything about her and I knew when she was hiding something -which she never did- she laughed before turning serious

'you're kidding right?' her tone was worried and she seemed nervous

'yes of course I'm kidding Jess, I've known you since nursery, of course I'm going to know' I waved my hand in dismisal again before turning in the doorway and walking back into form. I tried being polite for once. 'Chase you remember Jess right?' I pointed over to Jessie who stood there confident as ever. I actually hoped that Jessie ended up going out with Chase because that would mean she'd learn the hard way and I wouldnt have to rip the plaster off the wound -which still isnt healed-

'Hey Jess, long time no see' he smirked slightly, he still hated her, damn that boy if he trys to break her heart like he did mine! I excused myself for a moment pulling Chase out of the classroom and closing the door.

'What do you think you're playing at?' I wasnt going to let this slide.

'What do you mean? me and Jess have always hated each other' he loooked extremely puzzled by my remark

'She doesnt hate you Chase, you're just to blind to see what it actually is...' I mentally face palmed myself I just dropped her in it.

'huh?' now he looked completely confused, but understanding was slowly creeping into his eyes 'ohhhh, she fancys me' i physically face palmed myself, not even flinching, in fact, barely even feeling anything -one of the best parts of being half Scottish i guess- [A/N: UP-TOP TO ALL SCOTTISH PEOPLE! I'm part scottish myself] Chase just stood there smirking. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was plotting to use it against her. Damn my stupid brain, why did it never comunicate with my mouth?? [A/N: I was discussing this with a friend of mine the other day, it actually happens to me] I hit my head on the wall.

'DUDE! dont even think about it! she dont need you using her! she deserves better than you!' I stormed back into form and threw my bag into my locker before getting out my doodle book and drawing some tattoo designs. Jessie was staring out of the window as form ended so I slapped her slightly and walked out, glaring at Chase.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 2.3K 48
❝ I love to hate you; because if I don't, then I will hate to love you. ❞ (PLEASE note that this was my first work and is unedited. I've greatly matu...
3.5M 123K 49
(Previously known as Mr vs Miss Delinquent) Dylan, turned to me slowly before kneeling and collecting my books, when he stood back up he was welcomed...
763K 19K 26
Then it hit me. The scent of my mate. The one I'd love and spend the rest of my days with. "Mine," he growled. I was forced up against the wall as he...
14.8K 933 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...