B.R.O.N.X (NOT MINE)

By turntojelena

"every girl wants a bad boy that will be good just for her." More

B.R.O.N.X (NOT MINE)
1. Welcome to Bronx.
2.Consequences.
3. Gossip Girl.
4. Nicknames.
5. Secrets.
6. The world of business.
7. Questions.
8. Nervousness.
9. Lying.
10. Shallow
11. Suprise, suprise.
12. Not a date.
13. Just friends.
14. Party & Bullshit.
15. Regrets.
16. Hesitation.
17. Realizations.
18. No turning back.
19. Sexy nurse.
20. Prison break.
21. Making amends.
22. Beaches & Bitches.
23. Beginning with J.
24. Chemistry
25. B2.
26. Bullets.
28. Dope.
29. Beautiful Monster.
30. Perfect imperfection.
31. Mine.
32. High.
33. Drop the bomb.
34. Softie.
35. Like a tattoo.
36. #Family.
37. Pasarela.
38. Love me like you do.
39. Unapologetic.
40. Oreo kisses.
41. Boys like you.
42. Subway.
43. I knew you were trouble.
44. Torn.
45. Lost souls.
46. Promise.
47. Wedding bells
48. Inked
49. He could be the one.
50. Denial.
51. Make me forget.
52. Mute suspicions.
53. Love the way you lie.
54. Risky business.
55. I need you now.
56. Off to the races.
57. Bad Day.
58. Broken.
59. Playing with fire.
60. Recovery
61. Forgivness & love
62. Real & True
63. Epilogue

27. Trust me.

5.6K 89 14
By turntojelena

Justin

I stormed out of the place, not even bothering to wait for the elevator as I ran up the flights of stairs. My lungs welcomed the cool air once I stepped foot in the street. I tugged violently at my hair and kicked everything I found in my way, whether it was a rubbish bin, an empty can of beer or a cat. I was frustrated and furious, not only with Brooklyn but also with myself. Once again, I had let my anger get the best of me. I had lost it in front of her but the fuming state my mind was in wouldn't let me admit my guilt. Not that it was entirely my fault because it was her who lied but still. I stuffed my hands in the pockets of my black jacket and started walking to the subway station.

Damn why did I have to forget to put gas in the car this morning? Now I had a long journey thinking about how I screwed up with Brooklyn ahead. Great.

My phone ringtone went off, distracting me only to show it was Brooklyn calling. I didn't pick up, I was still too heated to talk to her. Switching the silent mode on, I stuffed my phone back in my pocket. I was glaring at anyone who looked my way, scaring a couple of people before I finally was in the subway car. I found an empty seat since the tube wasn't really crowded at 11 pm.

My head rested against a bar, vibrating with the movements of the car until it started to hurt. The churning sensation in my stomach wouldn't disappear and it wasn't something I was used to. I think it's called remorses. "Fucking hell." I muttered to myself, kicking a lost sheet of a newspaper that was near my feet. I earned a few strange looks that I didn't pay attention to, instead focusing on the internal fight I was having in my head.

I got my phone out of my jean's pocket and saw another 2 missed calls from Brooklyn and a text.

Justin, please pick up. I'm sorry. We need to talk.

I started playing Angry Birds trying to get my mind off the subject. But I had no luck. Closing the app, I sighed, bringing my fist to my mouth. I was alone in the car now since I was pretty near my neighborhood already. My finger slid down my list of contacts. The first one I had was Alejandra. For a mere second my brain thought about calling her out of habit, after all I used to have sex with her to release my tension every time I was angry before. But I quickly dismissed the idea. I wasn't that desperate, plus I wasn't gonna cheat on Brooklyn with that slut just because of a fight, I'm not like that. That would only prove to her that she can't trust me and I would lose her forever.

Suddenly, the iPhone vibrated in my hands with an incoming call. "What?" I answered coldly.

"Hey man, what sup?" Turns out it was Tyson who called, I hadn't even looked at the ID.

"What do you want, Tyson?" I snapped.

"Woah, someone's on their period today." He sniggered and I rolled my eyes. How appropriate for the situation... I rubbed my free hand across my face, sighing. "What's wrong, bro?"

"Brooke and I just fought." I admitted, slumping more on the hard and uncomfortable seat, staring at the glass window that had words painted and scratched across it in front of me.

"Why?" He asked curiously.

"Sex." I said simply.

"You didn't threaten her with dumping her if she didn't have sex, did you?"  Before I could tell him I hadn't, he continued. "Justin, you can't do that! She's gonna-"

"Tyson, I didn't do that!" I exclaimed to shut him up.

"Then?"

"It's a long story... " I trailed off, not wanting to dwell on it. Tyson made a sound with his throat as if to signal he wanted to hear, so I sighed before going on. "Basically we were making out when she said she couldn't go further because she was on her period but it wasn't true so I got mad at her later for lying to me."

"Bro!" He scolded. "That's stupid, go back and make up with her now."

"You sound like a fucking chick, man." A snicker escaped my lips. I knew he was probably right but I was still pissed and we all know I'm too proud to come back and apologize.

"Whatever, Justin, but you just fucked up. Brooklyn is the only girl you've found that actually gives a shit about you and that's worth your time and you're about to lose her." I could picture Tyson shaking his head.

"Fuck, you're making me feel bad." I bit my lower lip, considering my options as the doors of the car opened in my station.

"You know I'm right but your huge ego won't let you admit it and apologize to her." He noted as I scratched my neck. I remained silent. "Anyways, do what you think is right but try not to regret it later in the future." He said wisely, leaving me to think about it. First time Tyson has ever been so philosophical. "But I just called to let you know that there's a party tomorrow, same place and time as always. You can bring your girl if you two have made up by then."

"Aight." I mumbled, his other statement still spinning round in my head. "Do what you think is right but try not to regret it later in the future."

"Okay, see you bro." Tyson and I said our goodbyes before hanging up.

The rest of the walk home, I kept alternating thinking processes with kicking things, which really made me wonder if I had a bipolar disorder. The worst part was imagining Brooklyn crying like I had left her and most likely blaming herself for everything when, truth is, I could have been more understanding. Damn, I was beginning to feel really bad.

I let out a frustrated scream followed by a punch to the brick wall of the building next to me, immediately regretting it after the pain that shot through my arm. I looked down at my hand to see blood trickling down my fingers from my peeled-off knuckles. "Fuck." I hissed holding my right fist in pain. I walked the rest of the way home fuming, luckily seeing no one around my street because I would have punched them too.

When I got inside the warmth of my house, the smell of fish filled my nostrils. Fan-fucking-tastic.

"Well, look who's here." My mother appeared by the kitchen door, hands in her hips with a reproaching expression. It immediately softened when she saw the red liquid in my hands. I managed to take my jacket off without completely staining it and just waved my healthy hand like it was no big deal. I had been in worse situations anyways.

"I'll just go clean this." I made my way to the bathroom, feeling her presence behind me.

"How did you get that? Please, tell me you didn't get into another fight." My mom pleaded with her eyes through the mirror.

"I didn't, ma. I just punched a wall." I confessed, realizing how freaky that sounded.

"Why would you do that?" Her eyes opened wide but I could tell she was trying to stifle a giggle. I don't blame her, I would laugh at myself too if I wasn't so pissed.

"I had an argument with Brooklyn." I explained while putting my injured hand under the running water.

"Oh, why sweetie?" In a second she was by my side, hugging my shoulders even though she was at least 12 inches shorter than me.

"Mom, don't call me that." I whined, wrapping a bandage around my sore knuckles. She merely rolled her eyes, urging me to spill the details. "It was a stupid fight because she lied to me but she had a reason to do it, so I don't know if I should have gotten so mad but we all know how I am."

"As your mother, I know I should probably take your side but knowing you have your father's temper, I'm sure Brooklyn deserves a chance to explain why she lied." She patted my back, looking at me knowingly. "And I hope you didn't make her cry, young man." She pointed her finger at me warningly.

I licked my lips, thinking about it. My mother was right and that meant Tyson was right too. Ugh, my life was so much easier when I was single.

"I don't know. I'm still too upset to talk to her." I muttered, leaving the bathroom and ignoring her glare when I didn't actually deny to have made her shed a few tears.

Much to my dismay, a plate of some kind of disgusting fish was waiting for me in the kitchen. "Mom," I dragged her name, whining. "I hate fish."

"Your brain needs phosphorus." She called and, soon after, her head popped out from the door frame. I snorted - typical mother excuse. "Eat." She ordered.

"I'll make sure he does, mother." My sister, Jazmyn, appeared in the kitchen wearing a wicked look.

Uh oh. This didn't smell good, and I'm not talking about the fish.

Taking a seat at the kitchen table, I was about to dig in the unpleasant-looking piece of fish, when Jazzy cleared her throat. Looking up from my plate, I saw her sitting in front of me, eyeing me suspiciously.

"Water?" She asked and, when I nodded, she poured some into a glass. I took it cautiously, alarmed by how weird she was acting.

"So... " She trailed off, clapping her hands together in front of her chest. I finished chewing the third bit of the disgusting food while I expected for her to continue.

"What?" I exclaimed after a few seconds had passed and she hadn't utter another word.

"I don't know." She shrugged her skinny shoulders. "I was hoping you'd tell me." A trace of accusation was perceptible both in her voice and eyes.

I sighed, popping a cherry tomato in my mouth. "I thought you didn't like Brooklyn, why do you care?" My head was resting on my fist as my arm was propped on the table.

She blinked a couple of times. "I don't dislike her. At least not anymore." She defended herself, making me roll my eyes. Oh true, since that talk in Jazmyn's bedroom, Brooklyn and her are besties.

"I know that face. What did you do, Justin?" She urged, preparing herself for the worst. Her eyes were glued on mine, making me feel uncomfortable.

"I kind of fucked up." I admitted, dropping the fork on the plate, next to the unfinished fish and another pair of cherry tomatoes. Moms and their passion for making us eat fish and vegetables.

"Why am I not surprised?" She mumbled to herself, ruffling her straight bangs.

"She doesn't trust me, you know?" My eyes fixed on nothing in particular as my fingers played with the paper napkin by my plate.

"What?" She snorted, causing me to frown. "That's the biggest bullshit ever." She stated, earning a glare from me. What? Nobody likes to watch their little sister swear.

"How'd you know?" I asked, narrowing my eyes quizzically.

"The other day, when she came into my room and we were talking," She paused for confirmation that I knew what she was going on about before continuing after I nodded. "I asked her if she thought you were her prince charming and she said she hopes you will." She smiled at me.

I fought against the urge to smile too. No, Justin, you don't believe in that cheesy stuff.

"Why were you even talking about prince charming?" I exclaimed loudly, letting out a short laugh.

However, Jazmyn ignored that and continued. "That means she really likes you and she wants to be with you because she trusts you." She emphasized, looking me in the eyes. "I think she's actually falling for you." Her index finger pointed at me. "And, wanna know what?"

"What?" I replied, trying to keep my voice firm. I could feel the anger disappearing from my body at her words, only to be replaced with warmth and tingles, as corny as that sounds.

"I think you're falling for her too." She stood up from her seat and just before she left the kitchen, she added something else with a knowing smile. "Hard."

Brooklyn

I leaned against the wall of the both, my lips trembling as the tears broke through the barrier of my lids, falling freely down my cheeks. Did I care about my ruined make up? No. Did I care about my clutch still lying somewhere on the floor? No. Did I care about the hook in the wall ripping my tights? No. I only cared about that boy that had just run away, leaving me here speechless and broken.

When had everything gone so wrong? I cursed myself for ever opening my stupid mouth and lie but I never expected Justin to become this mad. I only hoped he wouldn't do anything he'd regret, after all he had said "You know, you're right. I should be somewhere else giving you a good reason not to trust me.". But I didn't believe he would give me that reason. Unlike what he thought, I did trust him and I was determined to prove it to him whatever it took. You may think I overreacted but I was developing strong feelings for Justin, plus I tend to be an emotional person anyways.

I sucked in a breath, sniffing loudly as I walked to collect my clutch from the floor. Suddenly, I felt alone and frightened in the chilly and humid basement. I dialed Justin's number in my phone but he let it ring, not picking up. I had the urge to cry again but, noticing I had been gone for too long, I carried myself to the elevator. The whole ride I sobbed and sniffed, pitying myself and imagining hundreds of different scenarios where this could lead my relationship to. I really liked Justin and I didn't want a little misunderstanding to end up with my currently only source of happiness. Nevertheless, I had a feeling that things were always going to be this way with Justin. He was short-tempered and that was a fact.

I remembered the time when I got him out of the police station and how he had gone ballistic, or how the smallest details fed him up, like me calling him 'Jesse'.

I only realized I was back on the 68th floor when the elevator made a sound and I saw the doors wide open. I stepped out, stumbling in my heels, and headed to the restroom. Luckily, it was empty, so I locked myself inside and hesitantly looked at my reflection in the mirror. The girl looking back at me had mascara smeared all over her face and her hair was messy from running her hands through it. Her eyes were red and puffy and her lips were still trembling.

I nearly wanted to bawl again at the sight so I turned my back to the mirror and opted for calling Justin one more time. Since none of my two calls were answered, I sent him a text, but he didn't reply either. Sighing sadly, I dropped it. May as well give him some time to calm down and he'll eventually come around.

I grabbed a few tissues and wetted them slightly, wiping them across my stained cheeks and under my teary eyes. "Big girls don't cry." I told myself. But it wasn't as easy as it sounded. However, I had to stop crying or else everybody back at the 'party' would notice and it'd only be worse. When my face was cleaned and my hair under control, I checked my clutch for any makeup but it was so small I hadn't fitted any in it.

I left the bathroom in my ghost-like state, strolling inside the big room where everybody was. There were less people since it had gotten late and some would have left but the ones who remained hadn't seemed to notice my absence.

"Where have you been?" Troy McAdams questioned, spotting me sitting by a few chairs. He sat down next to me and I almost yelled at him to go but I had to act and pretend like everything was okay.

"How are you Troy?" I tried to sound animated but failed miserably. The only thing I wanted and needed at the moment was to be alone curling up in a ball in my bed - at the lack of Justin - not to be harassed by this annoying teenager.

"Have you been crying?" He asked concerned, taking my hand in his. I hastily pulled it away, putting it in my lap.

"I wasn't feeling well and went to the bathroom, that's all." I lied.

"Sure, must be something you ate." To my surprise, he didn't sound sarcastic but just sympathetic, making me glance at him in slight shock.

"Yes." I agreed, nodding my head.

"Do you want a coke?" He offered, standing up to grab two.

"Thanks." I replied with a small smile, taking it and swallowing a long gulp. I hadn't realized I was so thirsty until now.

Troy and I made little conversation after that and promised to get in touch by Facebook or something. I was taken aback by how much he seemed to have changed. He was being more mature and serious than he had been before and that was nice to see. But, in spite of that, our conversation didn't light up my mood and I spent the whole ride back home forcing myself to smile and laugh at my father's comments. At least someone should be happy tonight.

Blake, as usual, noticed something was wrong but I didn't even want to tell him about it so he got the hint and left me alone in my room after a brotherly hug. I loved my brother for being like that and also for being the only member of my family who noticed I had disappeared in the middle of the night. Don't get me wrong, I was thankful my parents hadn't find out but, sometimes, you really wonder how the people who've brought you up can't see past a fake smile and a makeup-free face that had looked perfect just hours ago. That's all.

I quietly locked the door of my room, not wanting to be interrupted and threw my jacket and clutch on the bed and got rid of my shoes. Before I stripped any further, I closed the curtains and checked my phone. Unfortunately, there weren't any calls or texts from Justin. A silent tear rolled down my right cheek and I quickly wiped it away. However, I did have a missed call from Kelsey. I guess a bit of girl therapy won't do me wrong.

"Brooklyn?" Kelsey's worried voice answered the phone.

"Kels?" I whispered, feeling a fresh wave of tears overcome me at the perspective of reliving the previous events for my best friend.

"Brooklyn, are you okay?" Concern latched even more in her words.

"No." I sobbed.

"What happened?" She asked alarmed as I mentally prepared myself to tell her.

Sitting on my bed, absolutely exhausted because of the hectic day I'd had, I replied. "It's just Justin and I fought."

"Aw, your first fight as a couple." She cooed sadly but I bet she was feeling a tiny bit of excitement about it.

A small giggle escaped my mouth but it was muffled by my sobs. "I don't know what to do, Kels. He looked furious with me and he's not answering his phone and... " I broke down. "Oh my God, I'm such a child. I'm stupid, I shouldn't even be crying like this-"

Kelsey silenced me. "Shhh. Whatever happened, it's normal you're upset about it but you know how Justin is. He gets angry easily and takes his time to admit he's done something bad. But he'll eventually come around." She said kindly, cheering me up a little. "Just give him space and stop bawling your eyes out like I know you're doing." She scolded playfully. I let out a soft laugh, wiping my nose with the back of my hand.

"Do you want me to come over? My parents aren't home." She offered after a short silence. Glancing at the alarm clock on my nightstand, I saw it was almost 1 am.

"Nah, it's okay. I'll see you tomorrow at school." That's if I'm able to get up from bed tomorrow. I sniffed, standing up and taking my tights off with my free hand. "Thanks for everything, Kelsey. I love you."

"No problem and I love you too, guuuurl." She exclaimed as I heard her bed crinkling. She was probably jumping on top of it. I chuckled at her childishness and the fact that she had said 'gurl' again and hung up.

Undressing myself completely, I got in the shower. I had a quick one since all I wanted to do was go to bed and sleep for the rest my life. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, tying my now smooth brushed hair in a bun on top of my head. Since I wasn't in the mood for fancy pajamas, I simply got a light blue hoodless sweatshirt and some grey sweatpants. Now, you only need a tube of ice-cream and a soapie and you'll look like one of those women in chick flicks when their boyfriend dumps them.

Truth is, any other moment, I would have cared about looking so ugly but, right now, in the loneliness of my bedroom, I didn't give a damn. I carried myself to bed, feeling as if my body weighted tons and snuggled under the covers.

After like ten minutes of tossing and moving around in the bed, I released a frustrated sigh. I was obviously too nervous to catch any sleep. My stomach was still in knots and my head was spinning with thoughts. Although my body was tired, my mind was alert. I pushed the covers off me and got out the bed. Taking my furry white blanket with me, I dragged the curtain to the side and opened the window of my room.

Cool air immediately greeted me, making me shiver but I slipped my legs out the window anyways and wrapped my blankie around my body to keep me warm. I rested my back against the outside wall of the building, my butt sitting on the wide windowsill while my feet dangled in the air. There was no danger of falling freely to the street because the fire escape staircase was just underneath me. Actually, it was quite relaxing for me to hear the city noises and to see the lights tingling everywhere you looked. New York never sleeps.

I don't know how long I spent there, just looking ahead, wrapped-up like a kebab in my blanket. My nose was becoming red and runny from the coldness, after all, November was just ending and it'd be Christmas soon. I love Christmas.

My brain had finally found a topic to keep it distracted and entertained when a strange sound came from somewhere near me.  I looked around trying to identify its source, while I kept hearing some rustling. I was about to stand up to check if my old Furby had come back to life again (it does that pretty often, which is creepy) when I saw a shadow.

I blinked a few times, trying to decide whether I was having hallucinations. Reaching my hand behind me to the desk below the window, I felt the surface. Once I had my glasses in my hand, I put them on and was able to make out the shadow of a defined jawline and a pair of plump, heart-shaped lips. The rest of the person's face was concealed by a hood. No, definitely not my Furby.

"Justin?" The figure stood there in front of me, panting from the long way he'd come up the stairs to my floor.

"Hey." He whispered, confirming this was real and I wasn't just dreaming. His hands were inside his pockets and, as usual, he was wearing just a purple hoodie to shield him from the cold. How had he even come all the way here at nearly 2 o'clock in the morning?

My lips parted as my eyes locked with his when he looked straight at me. I was at a loss for words to say the least, so I just kept staring. "Hi." I finally replied, although it sounded more like a question.

"What are you doing out here?" Justin asked tentatively, his voice soft and quiet like he was afraid I was gonna break into a million pieces the second he raised it.

"I... couldn't sleep." Again, it sounded more like a question. Embarrassment flushed my face when I realized how stupid I must have looked sitting on a windowsill, wrapped up in a blanket like a butterfly's cocoon, watching the city past midnight.

Justin licked his lips but didn't take his hood off, which made him look both creepy and sexy What?

"What about you?" I questioned in a small voice, curious as to why he'd come.

 "I," He made a pause as if it was being hard to find the words to say. "I think we should talk." He scratched one of his bushy - and also sexy - eyebrows awkwardly.

I nodded my head slowly, biting my lip nervously. I sat there, waiting for him to start but he didn't. Then I realized I was the one who've made the mistake so I spoke up. "I'm sorry."

Justin snapped his head to me quickly. "What?"

"I said I'm sorry." I repeated and was going to elaborate until he took a step closer to me.

"No, no, you... It wasn't your fault. It's me... It was my fault so, yeah, I'm the one who's got to apologize." He struggled to make sense, making me giggle to myself. Despite the situation, that was cute. It was always hard for him to say "sorry", I had noticed.

"You know, Justin," I decided to help him. "what I did was wrong and I wish I could go back and not lie. I know how you feel when people aren't truthful with you and I understand that you got upset. But I already explained my reasons to you and still the way you acted... " I trailed off, afraid that anything I said would set him off once again.

"I overreacted." He stated, agreeing with me. "I'm a dick and a jerk for yelling at you and leaving you there. I'm a douche bag for making you cry." Justin let out, throwing his head back to exhale and causing his hood to fall and reveal his tousled - and newly sexy - hair.

I was tacken aback by his words, I didn't think he would agree with me so easily. "You need to learn how to control your anger because you really scared me there." Tears pricked at the back of my eyes but I retained them there, looking up at Justin. "For a moment there, I thought you were gonna leave me and... " I darted my eyes to the horizon, unable to hold his gaze any longer. "just go with some other girl who... " My front teeth were latched on my lower lip really hard, making it hurt.

Suddenly, I felt a finger under my chin, lifting my head up. Reluctantly, I allowed my eyes to meet Justins' pained ones. "I would never do that to you. I know what I said but I didn't really mean it." He said slowly, the sincerity of his words hitting me like a ton of bricks. And then I felt bad, really bad for what I had just said.

Justin sat next to me on the windowsill but left some distance between us, rubbing his cold hands to create some friction. "I'm sorry, Justin." I repeated, tilting my head to face him. He was already looking at me when one of his hands reached up to tuck a lost tendril of my hair behind my ear.

"Stop saying that. I'm sorry."

I curled my lips inside my mouth, trying not to smile at the perspective of making up with Justin. How can someone become such an important part in your life in such a short time?

"Will you give me another chance then?" He asked after a few moments of silence.

I timidly nodded my head, giving Justin a lopsided smile. He mirrored my expression, scooting closer to me and sneaking his left arm around me to pull me closer. "Thank you. I promise I won't hurt you again." He murmured against my ear whilst I smiled, widely this time.

"And I promise I will be truthful with you from now on, whatever the matter is." My stomach relaxed in relief as I too slid my arm around Justin. He smiled against my hair, kissing it softly. Finally, everything was good again and it felt great. Cautiously, I lifted my head and brushed my lips with his. He immediately put more force, kissing me sweetly. Have you ever felt like every single emotion you're feeling can be poured into a kiss and that, the same way, you can feel every single thing the other person is feeling? It's something weird but it was exactly what I was feeling at the moment.

When we pulled away, we were both smiling. "I'm sorry. I don't ever wanna fight again." Justin mumbled, tracing my upper lip with his thumb.

"Stop saying that." I mocked him, causing a relaxed chuckle to escape his perfect lips. He interlocked our fingers and that's when I realized he was freezing. "Wanna come inside?"

Justin's eyebrows rose slightly. "You want me to?"

"Yeah, we can cuddle." I giggled standing up, causing my blankie to tighten around me and me to walk like a penguin.

"Or you can explain to me why you look like a fajita."

I slapped his arm playfully. "I was cold."

Justin laughed and helped me inside my room through the window. He followed behind and shut the window after him. I dropped my blanket on the armchair. The room was almost pitch black so I felt my way over to my nightstand and turned on the light.

Justin was already sitting comfortably on my bed, kicking his shoes and hoodie off. "Be quiet, everyone's sleeping." I warned him, hanging the purple item neatly on my desk chair.

Once I turned around to face him, I caught him staring at me. Oh no. I began to feel self-conscious when I remembered what I was wearing. "I'll go change." I said quickly, rushing to my closet, but was stopped by a pair of strong arms holding me back.

"Why?" Justin whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Because I look like a homeless girl." I stated, trying to break free.

"Sweatpants, hair tied, chillin' with no makeup on, that's when you're the prettiest. I hope that you don't take it wrong." Justin replied in a rapping voice, making my head cock to look at him.

"Is that a song or something?" My eyebrows furrowed amusedly.

Justin gasped in horror, loosening his grip around me, willing me to spin around to face him. "You don't know Drake?"

"Hmm, no?"

"Oh God, I swear your musical culture is practically non-existent." He shook his head disappointedly.

"Hey." I smacked his chest.

"Drake is one of the best rappers ever." He explained, his eyes wide open in disbelief. "I'm gonna give you a list of songs you need to know, seriously. This is not normal." He said disapprovingly.

"Well, I'll give you a list of my songs too." I retorted and he slipped his arms off me, showing me his palms as he backed away to my bed.

"No, thanks."

I jumped on top of him, resting my hands at both sides of his head. "But thank you for the compliment, babe." I winked, leaning down to smash our lips together.

Justin mirrored my gesture and held my hips, molding his lips to mine so they fitted perfectly. After a few minutes of making out - something we always end up doing when we're on my bed - Justin pulled away, breathing heavily. "If you don't stop now, I don't know if I'll be able to stop myself."

I blushed scarlet, rolling off of him while he just smirked at me. "It's okay, Princess. Aren't you tired?"

"Not anymore, actually." I propped myself up in my elbows. Most of my hair had escaped my improvised bun and was now framing my flushed face.

Justin laughed whole-heartedly, giving me his infamous smile. "I love your smile." I blurted out, sitting upright on the cushions.

Justin remained lain on the soft mattress, staring at me with his all-American-boy grin. If you saw him like that, looking so innocent and cute, you would never imagine the lifestyle he wears. You would never believe he traded with a stolen car, that he's been under arrest or that he knows how to use a gun.

"Do I want to know why you know how to handle a gun by the way?" I inquired now that our encounter at the shooting range had come to my mind.

"Probably not." Justin avoided my gaze, staring at the chain hanging from his neck instead.

I didn't even push it further, knowing better than to piss him off again. I liked him better when he was nice and cute.

"You know, I wasn't expecting you to come." I spoke up after a few moments of slightly uncomfortable silence, fiddling with the strings of my sweats.

"You may want to thank Jazzy for making me see reason." Justin said gazing up at me again. "I think she likes you and that's a lot coming from my sister." He chuckled quietly.

A smile tugged at my lips. "She's a nice girl. I like her too."

"Yeah, thanks for helping her before by the way. I'm glad it was just a problem with a friend and not something involving that stupid boyfriend of hers." Justin muttered bitterly, his jaw clenching at the thought.

"Yeah." I laughed awkwardly. Here goes me promising I wouldn't lie to him ever again.

"There's a party tomorrow, you wanna come?" Justin changed the subject, looking at me expectantly.

"After the other's day experience?" I chuckled. "I don't know."

"C'mon, I'll watch your alcohol." Justin tugged at my leg, whining like a kid. A pout started forming on his lips, that pout that would make a robot melt and give in.

"Alright." I dragged the word. "I'll go but only if you accept modeling for my mom."

Justin rolled his eyes. "I already told you I have no experience."

"That's a lame excuse. You don't need to be an expert to walk along a runway wearing a suit or whatever my mom gives you." I played with his hair, noticing the soothing effect it had on him.

Justin still seemed unsure. "Nate will be there. It's a great opportunity to show him what you're made of." Voilá. I knew I had hit a soft spot. Guys and their competitiveness.

"Fine." He gave in, making me smirk. "But you're coming to the party with me." He smirked back, pulling me towards him for a kiss.

"Give me your phone." I ordered after we pulled away, extending the palm of my hand.

Justin looked like a deer caught in deadlights. "What for?"

"I just wanna see the music you have. I'll have to know what I'm going to listen to tomorrow." I narrowed my eyes in suspicion. Is there something there he doesn't want me to see?

He reluctantly handed me his white iPhone and I roamed down his list of songs. I knew, what, three or four of them?

"Drake, Big Sean, Lil Wayne, Tupac..." I read out loud. Some of the names were slightly familiar but others were completely unknown to me. "Why doesn't it surprise me that all your music is illegally downloaded?" I arched an eyebrow jokingly, earning an innocent puppy face from Justin.

"It's almost 3.30 pm, don't you wanna go to sleep?" He asked yawning.

"Maybe it's you who wants to sleep." I mocked him, giving his phone back. He left it on the nightstand but remained on top of the duvet.

"I'm not the one who has school tomorrow." He retorted venomously.

"That's a low blow." I hissed, sending him daggers.

I opened my side of the bed, snuggling under the covers. "You can get inside, you know." I told Justin amused.

"Would you mind if I take my t-shirt off? I usually sleep in boxers but I'm guessing that's not gonna happen tonight." He stood up laughing while my cheeks reddened a bit and my eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets.

"Only your t-shirt." I decided. I'm ready to sleep with shirtless Justin - more than ready maybe - but his pants, erm no. "Keep your pants on."

"Okay." He pulled the black piece of clothing over his head and got under the covers beside me, giving me no chance to contemplate his sculpted torso whatsoever. Maybe it was better that way because I was supposed to sleep. Even so, I couldn't help but to feel slightly nervous about sleeping together.

"I've never cuddled with a girl before." Justin confessed, his hands slowly moving around my waist to pull me close. I turned the nightstand light off before both my hands would be trapped in his embrace.

"Really?" I raised my brows surprised.

"Aha." He nodded, pecking the tip of my nose. "That's why I don't know if I'm good at cuddling."

I scooted closer to him, sliding my arms around his neck. Justin's tightened around my waist and our legs entangled, leaving us in a comfortable position.

"I think you're pretty good." I mumbled against his warm chest, kissing it switly. It vibrated due to his soft laugh as his hands stroked my back in circles. "I've never cuddled with a guy either." I admitted.

"Good, because I want to be the first one to be this close to you, baby."

My chest suddenly fell and rose rapidly, like I was going to hyperventilate. How can just words said by the right person turn you into wobbly jelly?

"Believe me, you're being my first in a lot of things." I relaxed in his hold, feeling my brain shutting off to fall into a deep slumber. "Oh, and I really trust you, Justin." I murmured before my lids completely closed.

I felt a pair of lips pressing to my forehead. "I know, goodnight, Princess." He whispered back, making me faintly smile.

What would you say if I told you that I actually trust you more than anyone in my life right now?

 **********

A/N AS YOU KNOW THIS IS NOT MINE AND I JUST WANTED YOU GUYS TO READ THIS AMAZING STORY THIS STORY CREDIT GOSE ALL TO SWAGGIEBIEBSIE ON JBFF.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 1.4K 55
Just going to be a bunch of stories.
23.3K 733 11
I'll be good in bed, but I'll be bad to you.
2.6M 43.2K 63
"Every girl wants a bad boy that will be good just for her" Brooklyn wasn't trying to find that kind of boyfriend. Until she met Justin. Can Manhatt...
678K 15.1K 43
She fell in love with Danger.