It's Just Acting

Oleh Lexy_VLover

❝could we pretend that we're in love? i'm sorry but i fell in love tonight.❞ Leon Vargas is loved by everybod... Lebih Banyak

foreword
One : In Which He Is In Her House
Two : In Which She Calls Him An Arse
Four : In Which She Slaps Him
Five : In Which He Has A Stone Cold Heart
Six In Which She Goes On A Date
Seven In Which He Sees A Rabbit On A Bicycle
Eight In Which She Faces Awkward Moments
Nine In Which He Is The Reason For Her Popularity
Ten In Which She Isn't Herself
Eleven In Which He Sees The Shore To His Beach
Twelve In Which She Plays Hide And Seek In A Closet
Thirteen In Which He Almost Punches Somebody
Fourteen In Which She Feels Like A Cliche
Fifteen In Which He Ruins Everything
Sixteen In Which He Revisits His Demons
Seventeen In Which She Meets The Fluffhead
Eighteen In Which He Bruises His Knuckles
Nineteen In Which She Kisses Without A Script
Twenty In Which He Ends Whatever They Had
Twenty One In Which She Is Sure Of Only A Few Things
Twenty Two In Which He Bends A Spoon
Twenty Three In Which She Doesn't Watch Her Step
Twenty Four In Which She Plays Matchmaker
Twenty Six In Which He Is Off The Figurative Hook
Twenty Six In Which She Decides It Is Time
Twenty Seven In Which He Ends It
Epilogue I
Epilogue 2
afterword

Three In Which He Says She's Conceited

235 12 0
Oleh Lexy_VLover

"You are fucking hilarious!" Francesca exclaims and her parents send her a look.

Francesca sends them an apologetic smile. This was probably the first time she swore in front of her parents, but what Pwblo just said— she needed to. In the corner of her eye, she could see Leon, and he had an amused smile on his face. Francesca turns back to Pablo.

"It makes sense. Leon Vargas, not dating Violetta? Who is this mystery girl? What happened to Leonetta chemistry? It is all perfect! Everything added together equals Leon's name being mentioned a hundred more times, and searched!" Pablo explains.

He wasn't even looking at them, he was looking into space, probably imagining everything happening. Francesca was simply shocked, her jaw wide open -not to mention she inwardly rolled her eyes at how silly he sounded-.

"B-but, it's him!" She whines and Leon clears his throat.

"Him, is still here, and if anything, how could i date you? I am the Leon Vargas, it would be the highlight of your life to fake date me," Leon says cockily.

"Yeah right! I'm not some cocky arrogant fake jerk!" Francesca argues, and he scoffs.

"At least I'm not a conceited bitch !" Leon huffs and she gasps.

Francesca could not register that the angelic Leon Vargas called her, not only a bitch, but a conceited one. How dare he?

"That's it! I am not dating this jerk!" Francesca screams fed up.

"I'm not dating that!" Leon shouts running a hand through his hair after throwing his hands in the air.

That?

Francesca wanted to strangle him. She hated that he called her, like she was an object, but most of all, that it actually hurt.

"You're fake dating! Different!" Alejandro says.

"I've still got to spend the time with her," Leon says in a matter-of-factly tone.

"Mom!" Francesca yells, trying to get some help.

"You lo-"

"Don't you dare!" She cut hers off, in a warning tone.

"Oh no, I'm actually quite interested in what she had to say," Leon smirks, leaning forward towards Juliette.

"Mother!" Francesca warns.

"Okay okay, but look, Francesca, this dating thing might not be a bad idea,"

God she was wrong.

-

Francesca was not persuasive.

The next day, she was driving to the set in the same car with the one and only Leon Vargas. They were both sitting on the edges of their seats, and refused to look at each other.

Leon still couldn't believe she thought he was a fake. Yes, he wasn't exactly like his character Jorge -but to be fair, Jorge isn't always the best character- but Leon was not a cocky -okay maybe- arrogant -possibly- but he wasn't a fake.

And he also knew that it wasn't exactly the best thing for him to call her a self conceited bitch, but it was the only thing he could think of. And well, she did call him an arse.

"We are here," The driver says.

Francesca looks out the window and her jaw drops. The gates were crowded with people. Paparazzi. Cameras were flashing, even though Francesca knew they couldn't see them, the windows were tinted. But still, they took pictures.

"You'll get use to it," Leon reassures her.

"I don't want to," Francesca breathes.

Leon chuckled. They both got put of the car, and the paparazzi started pushing themselves against the gate, and were starting to yell.

"It's not exactly like we're hiding something, go talk to them," Francesca says, and Leon shakes his head.

"It's only makes it more dramatic. Trust me Francesca, I know this. You don't," Leon says and Francesca rolls her eyes.

"Wow thanks," Francesca says sarcastically.

Leon flashes her a cheeky grin the charming Jorge grin that every single girl swooned over during school. Francesca however glared at him, but it only made Leon's grin widen.

Leon found her fascinating, and extremely amusing. But there was a small part of him that also found her frustrating. She wouldn't fall for his charm at all. If only they had chosen somebody who actually likes him. Or at least never hated him.

It would've made it a lot easier. Instead he would have to try and make her not exactly fall for him, but at least enjoy his presence. He was not going to spend however long with a girl who would use sarcasm constantly.

It would just be annoying, to put it simply.

When they arrived where they were shooting, everybody was ready. Alejandro was pacing worriedly, they could not go behind schedule. When it came to a movie, going behind schedule, you may as well cancel shooting for that day.

There was no point.

They all breathe a sigh of relief when they see Leon walk. He's ushered into his trailer, where they gave him clothes and did his hair. Francesca sat on his chair, next to the directors, waiting patiently.

Francesca had always wondered what the chairs were like. She would see them in TV shows, with the name written on the back. She had made sure to sit on the one labeled Leon Vargas, since after all, she was his girlfriend.

Francesca decided that if she going to be forced to date this heart throb, she may as well get something out of it.

Leon came out in a blue short sleeved button up shirt. And his hair looked noticeably neater, but still had a faint tousled look. It couldn't look perfect, they had try and make the movie at least a little bit realistic contrasting some of its completely unrealistic elements.

The director yelled action, and then the camera focused on Leon. This was one of his scenes with Ludmila. Ludmila was exceptionally beautiful, and Francesca always envied her beauty. Her golden blonde hair, always seemed to shine.

Leon almost tripped and Francesca accidentally let out a snort.

Do I have to ruin every single take?

Francesca wonders. Leon looks up, and doesn't even try to scan the room looking for the source. He instantly knew it was Francesca. He glowers at her, and she sheepishly smiles.

"Can you not keep your comments to yourself?" Leon asks annoyedly.

Francesca scoffs, but before she can give a sarcastic retort, she feels a hand clamp over her mouth. Her father. He gives her a look telling her they didn't want another disaster like the last time.

Leon smirks victoriously. Francesca was quite beautiful, when she wasn't blabbering on about what a jerk he was. Too bad she never showed that side.

"You know, Fran you should really work on shutting your mouth sometime," Leon quips and Francesca glares at him.

Not even Alejandro could stop her from retaliating. Francesca hated when somebody would try and mock her, especially if it was about how uncontrollably sarcastic she could be.

"Take your own advice hot guy!" Francesca growls, "and it's Francesca for you. Only my friends call me Fran,"

"Aw, you think I'm not," Leon winks. "And you're right, Cessy, we are more than friends,"

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
I'm super sorry that this is so late! And, don't be surprised if I don't update next week, because I feel like I can't keep updating if I'm not adding more drafts? Do you get me? And, sorry for any errors 💚 because I didn't edit this properly -silly me- but I love you guys! Thanks for reading!

~Lexy 😈

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

30.2K 583 16
Violetta and León were young sweethearts, who married each other at nineteen. At the age of twenty-three they are divorced. Five years later, Violett...
562K 11.5K 125
one shots, varied stories. for your fluffy bughead hearts and your loving sprousehart souls. sprousehart & bughead <3 (they get better while you...
16.6K 371 13
SEQUEL TO HER EX HUSBAND
23.2K 468 22
COMPLETED violetta and leon, a happy couple with a bright future in front of them. violetta is a shiny girl who is famous because of her incredible...