Lovesick ( A Charisk Fanfic )

By Interactive_Charisk

Yeah. This is my first story I have EVER written. Emphasize EVER. But I have read a lot of Charisk before and... More

Please help me! Authors note.
Note:
Saving one more
Saving Chara
Note 2
The surface
A new home
Encounter
SORRY
THANKS!
Talking it over
XD THANKS!!!
Chara's love
The first date
A note to people
Random chapter
School!
Frisk's problem
Another?
Positive support
The urge to protect
The agreement.
Frisk's eyes
The challenge
WOW!
Crisis at the market
NOTE
The Hyper Blaster
500 views celebration! I guess?
Reds affection
The dangerous bet
Red's date
Serious chat.
Here's my decision
Ok...I choose three
The accident.
sorry and thanks
Sage
Chronos's admirer
Update (bad)
SORRY
one last comment
Being Caught
EXCITING NEWS
Update on news
change in the story?
A Dream of Memories
Changes complete!
Waterpark Crisis
SHOUTOUTS
Character creation
character final winner!
Back?
The Underground (Part one)
Death of a hero (part 2 of the underground)
Shoutouts 2! And other news.
It's over...
GAAAHHHH!!!

The start of everything.

8.3K 113 28
By Interactive_Charisk

Frisk P.O.V.

"Where am I?" I thought. I didn't know where I was. I was somewhere with a lot of what it seemed to be flowers. One of them however seemed to be different. Almost...ALIVE. "Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey the Flower!" The flower said. "Hi Flowey! How are you?" I said "Plus if you can could you tell me where I am?" "Oh you're in the underground! I will teach you a few things! LOVE and EXP are what makes you thrive in the underground! Here! I'll give you some!". Frisk ,being the nice kid she was, trusted the flower and let the flower hit her with something called "friendliness pellets.". But once they hit her she immediately felt the pain and fell down. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! DID YOU REALLY THINK THAT I WAS GOING TO HELP YOU?! nooo...I AM GOING TO KILL YOU! after all...IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I waited for my doom...but it never came. "My child are you alright?" "huh?" I said wondering who that was. I looked up and it was a monster. But this one wasn't like the flower. It seemed to care about how I was. "My name is Toriel. Come with me." And with that she beckoned me to follow her. I was about to but then I heard another voice. "Hi there. My name is Chara and we are going to be good partners." I turned around towards the voice and saw one of the most scary yet somehow beautiful people I have ever seen. She had red eyes and pale skin. But there were a few similarities. Her hair and mine were almost the same but hers was a little messier. And our sweaters were almost the same except hers was green with a yellow stripe while mine was blue with purple stripes. "Who are you?" I asked. "I my dear frisk...am Chara."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.5K 1K 23
This is a book of Undertale Oneshots (If you couldn't already tell). Well i accept requests so just comment what you want! (I'm still thinking about...
1.8K 44 15
This is my first ever one shot and first time writing fanfics, i would like to get some requests and ideas for ships, platonic relationships, whateve...
4.9K 154 28
this is my first story LMAOOO. I'm only making this because I swear I never see this ship🙄✋🏽 please do not hate on it, I'm giving it all I got😿 (...
197 8 23
Hey guys this is my first book it is ongoing I hope you enjoy please tell me the spelling errors in a way it's chara x reader but theirs 3 people eac...