Wizardess Heart One Shots and...

Door asdfgeaaa

Meer

Liz Hart's Birthday
Gedonelune Ball
Readers x Wizardess Heart Boys
When He Seduce You
When He Comforts You
When You Got Hurt
Elias x MC (One Shot)
Luca x MC (One Shot)
Klaus x MC (One Shot)
Randy x MC (One Shot)
MC Breaking Up
Yukiya Reizen x Amira Jimenez
Randy March x Beauty Charms
Author's Note
MC as a Yandere
YOUR UNDIES
Summer Vacation #1
Summer Vacation #2
Summer Vacation #3
Roleplayers
Arrival in the Academy
First Day
Author's Note
Author's Note
Gedoneferia
Author's Note
Margaux's Point of View
Blaze's Point of View
Elisse's Point of View
Aki's Point of View
Cassidy's Point of View
IM SCREAMING
Beauty's Point of View
Sparkle's Point of View
Sapphire's Point of View
Sayuri's Point of View
ITS MAH BIRTHDAY
Author's Note
Author's Note
Randy x Sakora
Depressing Chapter
Surprise, Hayley!
Author's Note
MC on her Period
Quotes (Calligraphy Level: Noob)
What If Everything Was A Dream?
What If MC Has A Dementia?
Author's Note
Snapchat Everyone?
MC Switched Bodies With WH Boys
WH Boys Reacts To Y/N Bathing
Y/N Reacts Being Seen Naked
Author's Note
Naughty Or Nice? 1
Author's Note
Naughty or Nice? 2
Naughty or Nice? 3
Author's Note
Naughty or Nice? 4
Naughty or Nice? 5
Author's Note
Lovely Date (Elias)
Lovely Date (Elias)
Lovely Date (Klaus)
Lovely Date (Klaus)
Lovely Date (Joel)
Smut Competition (Updated)
Author's Note
Reactions of WH Boys When Y/N Has A New Boyfriend (Bad Way)
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note
Baby Project (Part 1)
Baby Project (Part 2)
Baby Project (Part 3)
Author's Note
Baby Project (Part 4)

Yukiya x MC (One Shot)

886 24 39
Door asdfgeaaa

Please take a moment to look at Yukiya's cute/handsome face before reading ahead. Yes. You could thank me later. XD :3

==========================

Y/N's Point of View

I've been staying here for a couple of months now and I've gottan pretty close to Elias, Luca, Yukiya and Randy. Even though he's always away because of Prefect thingy. But I have this special feeling towards Yukiya.. I might be infatuated by him.

But, anyway I'm still pretty bad at magic though, sometimes I fail, sometimes I don't. You know, average person. I'm not like Elias, Luca, Yukiya and Randy. All of them are good. But I'm trying my hardest.

~Morning~

It was just a typical morning for all of us. Elias and Luca are always arguing, Yukiya being quiet and Randy being away.

Elias: One more time and I'll incinirate you!

Luca: I'm scared. I better watch my back.

Elias: Grrr!!!

Y/N: These two doesn't get along.

Yukiya: Tell me about it.

???: What's all this commotion happening so early in the morning?!

Just then the door opened forcefully. It was Randy who came in.

Randy: Elias! Luca! Stop right now!

Elias: Aren't you suppose to be with Klaus?

Randy: Shhhh....! *hides behind Y/N*

Y/N: Why are you hiding, Randy?

Randy: *whispers* Klaus will find me if you all stared at me like that.

Yukiya: Y/N is too small for you to hide, Randy...

Luca: Why not hide again in your Furball suit?

Just then, the Taffy came out from no where.

Taffy: Me not furball! *cries* And me don't wanna squished..! *cries loudly*

Randy: That's a great idea, Luca! *catches Taffy*

Taffy: M-Master..?! *runs away*

Randy: *followed Taffy*

Elias: There they go.

Then the bell chimed signaling the start of classes.

Luca: I guess I better ---

Elias: Skipping again?

Luca: Don't say it like that, let's just call it relaxing. Yeah?

Elias: Hmph! I better take my seat. Later, Y/N and Yukiya.

Y/N: Later.

Yukiya: ...

Professor Merkulova enetered the class. I wonder what she'll be teaching us today? I hope I can do whatever it is to pass his class.

Merkulova: Please sit. Class is starting.

Everyone inside the classroom transformed like nothing moved an inch. Sheesh...

Merkulova: For today, I want you to write a letter to a special someone. It can be a friend, a boyfriend/girlfriend, an enemy...

When Professor Merkulova mentioned that I looked at Elias and Luca. They seemed like they're much more irritated than as usual.

Merkulova: .... Or whatever you call it. After you're done, I'll explain to you why I decided to do this. Aperio!

With a blink of an eye, all of us was provided with papers. And it seems like the paper are customized depening on how you style. My paper is in color pink with a lot cute prints in it, even Taffy's face is in here. I glanced at Elias, his paper was in the shade of purple, simple but elegant. I glanced at Luca, his paper was in the shade of green, it matches his eyes and his earring. Decorative and stylish. I glanced at Yukiya, his paper was in color blue, and has bear prints all over. I guess Yukiya is kinda cute in some ways.

So I need to write a letter to a special someone huh? I wonder who could it be? I looked at my papers, and there's one paper that seemed different from the others. It was in color pink and has an evelope with white ribbon in it. Then I saw a card that says 'To your special someone'. So I guess these papers are to my friends. Okay.

I pulled out my pen and started writing.

~Time Skip: A few minutes later~

Done! Just in time. I looked around the classroom and everyone seemed to be done too. I folded my letters in a neat one so it will look nice. All of I have to do is tie the ribbon on the letter. As soon as I tie it, the color of the ribbon changes into blue.

Huh? I think... I think the letter knows who will I give it to.

Merkulova: Now that's everything is done, I shall explain to you why. I did this because not everyone is getting along inside this academy, so I had you write in these pieces of papers so that you all get along well. Now please, you may give your letters.

Everyone started giving letters to one another. I didn't even need to stand because all of them are just going to my seat.

Elias: *blush* Y/N, this is for you.

Elias gave me one of simple letter while his face was beet red. I was just to moved by his action. I didn't expect that he'll give me a letter.

Y/N: Thanks, Elias! And here's yours! *gives one of the simple letter*

Elias: Thanks.

Y/N: Where's your special someone, Elias?

I didn't noticed that he wasn't holding the paper for the special someone.

Elias: I don't have one. But you can have the paper. It will just rot inside my bag.

Y/N: Are you sure?

Elias: Yes. I'll give it to you afted classes.

Y/N: Thanks!

Then, he walks away. Luca suddenly appeared in front of me.

Luca: Here you go, now where's mine? *gives you one of the simple letters*

Y/N: Oh, here you are! *gives him one too*

Luca: Awesome. Thanks!

He left without another word. There are only two more letters on my hand, but since Randy isn't here I'll just give it to him later. I turned on my seat only to see a pile of letters in front of me.

Whoa, seems like Yukiya is getting a lot of messages.

Y/N: Um... Yukiya?

Yukiya: *pokes his head out with the normal look on his face*

Y/N: U-Um... Here's one for you. *gently placed it on top of his pile of messages*

Yukiya: *gives you one back*

Y/N: Thank you. :3

I glanced at the paper and my heart skipped a beat when I saw it. It has a ribbon in it, so it only means that... I'm his special someone. My heart fluttered.

I quickly read it and the letter was just so... Not like Yukiya. But I believe that this is his handwriting.

Letter to: Y/N

Y/N,
I know, I should be saying this to you on personal but I can't miss the chance. You understand what does this letter means right? To my special someone. Yes, its you, Y/N. And I must say it that I think I'm in love with you. Don't worry, I'll repeat my words in personal. So meet me tonight at your balcony.

-Yukiya Reizen

I was moved by his words, he made my heart skip a lot of beat.

Letter To: Yukiya Reizen

Yukiya,
I'm too embarrassed to say this to you in personal so I guess I'm putting all my emotions into this paper. But I want to talk about this someday. I hope you wouldn't mind. Anyway, I'm in love with you. You are my special someone. So that's why I wrote this letter to you. That's all.

-Y/N L/N

I'm so embarrassed right now... But this could only mean one thing right? Its not one sided love. After all, he said that he's fallen in love with me..

Y/N: (I'm going to explode...!)

~Evening: Balcony~

He said that I should wait him at the balcony. Where is he...? He's not joking about it right? No. Yukiya wouldn't do that..

Just then someone threw a rock. I looked down and saw Yukiya waitinf for me.

Y/N: Just a second..!

I hurriedly changed my bear printed pajamas into my casual clothes and went to see him down stairs.

Y/N: S-Sorry...

Yukiya: Its fine. Let's go.

Y/N: To where?

Yukiya: Somewhere.

He started walking briskly and I soon followed after him.

~Botanical Garden~

We made it to the Botanical Garden when Yukiya stopped on his tracks.

Y/N: Huh?

Yukiya: Here we are. *sits on the stone bench*

Y/N: *sits beside him*

Yukiya: About that letter...

Y/N: I-I know... (Calm down okay, Y/N!)

Yukiya: I don't really know how to confess my feelings... But I'm... I'm...

I looked at him straight in his eyes. I was so nervous. My heart would explode right out of my chest!

Yukiya: In love with you. I promise to treat you right, and I'm yours, only yours.

Y/N: *blush* Y-Yukiya...

Yukiya: I understand if you don't fe--

Y/N: I feel the same way..! (I love him. I love him so much!)

Yukiya: !

Y/N: S-Sorry...

He suddenly threw his arms around me. It made me even red like a ripe tomato.

Y/N: Yukiya...

Yukiya: You're mine now, right?

Y/N: Yes.

Yukiya: Great..

He lifted my chin to get a better view of my face.

Yukiya: I love you, Y/N.

Y/N: I love you too, Yukiya.

He then drew his face closed to mine, and I instinctively close my eyes in anticipation. Soon after, I felt a warm heat touch my lips. It was a kiss that two lovers share, sweet, passionate and sincere.

The End...

=======================

Hey guys!!!!
Yukiya is too damn cute!!! I can't breath!!! Mufufufu! :3

Anyway, thank you so much for reading, commenting annd voting! I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I was making this! Love yaaa'll!!!

Yukiyaaa ♡_♡

-asdfgeaaa-

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

254K 39.1K 100
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
34.5K 2.3K 56
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
55.2K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
92.2K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...