Wizardess Heart One Shots and...

De asdfgeaaa

Mai multe

Liz Hart's Birthday
Gedonelune Ball
Readers x Wizardess Heart Boys
When He Seduce You
When He Comforts You
When You Got Hurt
Luca x MC (One Shot)
Yukiya x MC (One Shot)
Klaus x MC (One Shot)
Randy x MC (One Shot)
MC Breaking Up
Yukiya Reizen x Amira Jimenez
Randy March x Beauty Charms
Author's Note
MC as a Yandere
YOUR UNDIES
Summer Vacation #1
Summer Vacation #2
Summer Vacation #3
Roleplayers
Arrival in the Academy
First Day
Author's Note
Author's Note
Gedoneferia
Author's Note
Margaux's Point of View
Blaze's Point of View
Elisse's Point of View
Aki's Point of View
Cassidy's Point of View
IM SCREAMING
Beauty's Point of View
Sparkle's Point of View
Sapphire's Point of View
Sayuri's Point of View
ITS MAH BIRTHDAY
Author's Note
Author's Note
Randy x Sakora
Depressing Chapter
Surprise, Hayley!
Author's Note
MC on her Period
Quotes (Calligraphy Level: Noob)
What If Everything Was A Dream?
What If MC Has A Dementia?
Author's Note
Snapchat Everyone?
MC Switched Bodies With WH Boys
WH Boys Reacts To Y/N Bathing
Y/N Reacts Being Seen Naked
Author's Note
Naughty Or Nice? 1
Author's Note
Naughty or Nice? 2
Naughty or Nice? 3
Author's Note
Naughty or Nice? 4
Naughty or Nice? 5
Author's Note
Lovely Date (Elias)
Lovely Date (Elias)
Lovely Date (Klaus)
Lovely Date (Klaus)
Lovely Date (Joel)
Smut Competition (Updated)
Author's Note
Reactions of WH Boys When Y/N Has A New Boyfriend (Bad Way)
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note
Baby Project (Part 1)
Baby Project (Part 2)
Baby Project (Part 3)
Author's Note
Baby Project (Part 4)

Elias x MC (One Shot)

1.4K 20 67
De asdfgeaaa

♡ Y/N's Point of View ♡

Y/N: (First day in Gedonelune Royal Magic Academy. I can't wait to start my life here.)

I enrolled myself here in this academy and in my surprise I got accepted. And now that I'm here, I must study hard in order for me to become a tamer like Serge Durandal.

Today is where I meet my roommate. The housemother said that my room is 203. I walked straight to where the floor and found room 203.

Y/N: (Okay, I got to make a strong impression. I hope she's nice.) *knock knock*

???: Its open!

*opens the door*

???: Are you Y/N?

Y/N: Um... Yes. *smiles*

My roommate has an orange hair, sweet orange-y eyes and she looked like she's friendly.

???: Great! Please come in!

I went inside the room and saw my stuff was already there. She's very cheerful by the way. But I like her high spirits.

Y/N: Nice to meet you....?

???: Oh! My name is Amelia Nile. *smiles*

Y/N: Well then, nice to meet you Amelia!

Amelia: You too! So anyway, here is your bed, here is your table and here is your chest. You can pit your things there too. So feel free to decorate your side of the bunk.

Y/N: Sure. Thanks.

Amelia: So did you meet someone today?

Y/N: Well, I haven't. When I got here I went straight to the dorms. Is there someone you'd like me to meet?

Amelia: There is. Okay so first. I heard you're from class Fortitudo and you are so lucky!

Y/N: Why now? (Yeah, I'm in class Fortitudo. But why does she knows that?)

Amelia: You're classmates with Elias Goldstein. He's an honored student here in the academy. He also have an older brother which is our Prefect.

Y/N: Prefect?

Amelia: Student representative. And his name is Klaus Goldstein. Students call him the emperor.

Y/N: Why do they call him that? Is he that special?

Amelia: He is. I heard that he's scary not like his younger brother Elias.

Y/N: How bad can he be? (He's nit that bad is he?)

Amelia: You'll see tomorrow.

Y/N: Okaaay? (He doesn't sound scary to me.)

Amelia: Also, you're classmates with Luca Orlem.

Y/N: Who's that?

Amelia: Be careful around him. He's a troublemaker.

Y/N: (She's warning me so maybe its true?) Uhh... Sure.

Amelia: And you're classmates with Yukiya Reizen.

Y/N: Okay, go on.

Amelia: Rumor says he's cursed and when you're near him you'll get cursed too.

Y/N: (Is there such things like that?) I see...

Amelia: And one last person. Randy March. He's one of the Prefect's also but he's the complete opposite of Prefect Klaus.

Y/N: (When she said complete opposite, so it means that the Randy guy is nice? Because the way she describe that Klaus guy must be scary.) I see. I see.

By the time we were done conversing, it was already night-time and we just finished eating dinner. Amelia has turned off her lights while I on the other hand was still on the balcony staring that starry night sky.

I wonder what would be my life here? Would I meet my handsome prince? Yuck. I came here to study not to fall in love. Keep that in mind!

When I was a kid, I discovered that I can talk to animals. I was so amazed that I couldn't stop researching about it. Then, my Mom told me that I'm a wizardess, she told me everything about the Gedonelune Royal Magic Academy. And whenever she tell about that academy her eyes sparkle. I knew my Mom wanted me to go there and study. So I practiced and practiced my magic. But then, my mom and dad died because of that epidemic disease. Soon after that, I strive to get myself enrolled in Gedonelune Royal Magic Academy. And here I am now, I want to be a tamer someday like Serge Durandal. And I promise that to myself.

~MORNING~

As morning sets in, I woke up early today its because I'm excited. I can't wait really! I was informed by the housemother that a prefect will come and get me today. I hope that prefect is nice.

After fixing myself, I let myself come out of the dorm. All of the students were whispering and gossiping about something. I looked to where they were looking and I found a tall man was standing in front of the the Girl's Dorm. He was wearing a black cloak, his hair was golden and his face is so handsome.

Y/N: (Is he the prefect that Amelia was talking about?! He does look scary!)

I approached him and he looked at me.

???: You're Y/N, correct?

Y/N: Yes. (He's even handsome-er when he's up close. And no wonder he knows my name because he's the prefect.)

???: Good. My name is Klaus Goldstein. The prefect in the academy.

Y/N: Nice to meet you. (He is! Now I know why everyone thinks of him as scary.)

Klaus: Follow me.

He started walking and followed him through the main building. I didn't spoke a word because he looked angry. Finally we stopped in front of a huge door. Prefect Klaus knocked twice and removed his cloak.

???: Its open.

Klaus: Were coming in.

Y/N: Excuse us..

Inside the door there were standing Headmaster Randolph and another scary looking professor.

Y/N: I see you must be, Headmaster Randolph.

Randolph: And you must be Y/N! Haha! Anyway, this is...

???: Conrad Schuyler. I'm one of the professors here. And I'll explain to you the rules.

Y/N: *nods*

The Headmaster Randolph is a very carefree for a headmaster. But I like how he is! He's so friendly and nice!!! And Professor Schuyler looks scary just like Prefect Klaus.

Randolph: Now, I called you here because you need to know the buddy system.

Buddy system? I wonder what is that.

Randolph: You have your emblem right?

Y/N: *nods*

Randolph: Now, if your emblem lights faintly and the random person lights too, then it means you're buddies. You both share the same faith. If one fails, then your buddy fails too.

I don't like how that buddy sounds. What if I fail?! No, no, no, no. I can't fail. I need to study hard!

Y/N: I-I see. Can buddies be undo? (What if I don't want a buddy?)

Randolph: I'm afraid it can't be undone. That's why we encourage you to work hard.

Y/N: (I-I see... Well if ever I had a buddy, I want to study hard.) *nods*

Randolph: You'll be buddies until you graduated here in the academy. Some students graduate without even having a buddy. So if your emblem lights up you're very lucky.

Y/N: (Having a buddy is awesome, but it sucks at the same time...)

Schuyler: Now, I'll explain the rules. You must be at home before curfew, it is punishable when you broke that rule. Its forbidden to got out at night. And you are not allowed to enter the East Forest.

East Forest is where the Tower of Sorrow stands. And inside that tower, a stoned dragon lies. I understand why we cannot go in there.

Y/N: I understand.

Randolph: Then you're good to go! Klaus, will you please lead her to her classroom.

Klaus: Yes.

Y/N: Thank you so much!

After saying yes, he bowed and put on his cloak. I bowed too and followed Prefect Klaus. He leads me in a classroom that's full of pleasant chatter.

Y/N: Thank you Prefect Klaus. (At least I got to say thank you even though he looks scary.)

He didn't say a word and left me in front of the dorm. Sheesh, what an attitude. As I came inside, the class was still happily chatting away with their classmates.

Y/N: (I guess they're too busy for them to notice me. I better find a seat.)

I looked around the area and I noticed that on the back of the classroom near the window there was no one sitting there so I went there and placed my things and sat. I watched the class chat away when someone spoke to me.

???: Are you the new girl?

I looked to where the voice came from. He has a hair that is in color green, his eyes are green too and he has an earring on his right ear that matches his eyes. He looked handsome too, and more mature than then the others.

Y/N: Yes. (Am I that famous?)

???: My name's Luca Orlem. Nice to meet you, Y/N.

Y/N: (How does he know my name?! and I've heard of his name from Amelia too. She said to stay away from him. I forgot why.) U-Uh... You too.

Luca: You're probably wondering why I know your name. My answer is maybe I'm just well informed.

Y/N: (Can he even read minds?!) I-I see...

He looked behind me and said...

Luca: Hey, Yukiya. Aren't you going to say hi to Y/N?

I looked behind also to see who he was talking to. I think I also heard that name before. He has a dark blue hair, with an eye patch on his left eye, the color of his other eye is brown and he's handsome also!

???: Huh?

Luca: She's in front of you.

???: Morning. I guess. Yukiya Reizen.

He's a man of few words... Is he always like this? I think he's the cursed one that Amelia was talking about.

Y/N: M-Morning too.. And... Nice to meet you..

Luca: Don't mind him. He's always like that.

Then the door swung open. There someone came in. He has a golden hair and an amethyst eyes. He looks just like Prefect Klaus. But why is he here?

I was looking at him mesmerized by his eyes, when suddenly he caught me looking at him. I averted my gaze and looked at my table.

???: L/N (last name), right?

Y/N: Y-Yes... (He looked exactly like Prefect Klaus! Is he a clone of him?!)

???: Elias. Elias Goldstein.

Y/N: (Goldstein... Wait a second...!) Are you... Prefect Klaus' brother or something?

Luca: The first person I know who's not confused about you and your brother! Interesting.

Y/N: Huh?

Elias: Yes, Klaus is my older brother.

Y/N: I see.. Its a pleasure to meet you.

Elias: Pleasure is all mine.

He's handsome, but his attitude is just the worst!!! I hope he doesn't get on my bad side.

Luca: Why are you being so harsh on a pretty girl like Y/N, Prince Elias?

Elias: Don't call me that!

Luca: Alright, alright. Sheesh.

Elias: Anyway, if you need help in anything I'm always free to ask.

Y/N: Thanks. (Yeah, thanks. But I won't be needing any help if you're like that!)

Then the school bell chimed, signaling the start of class.

Luca: Whoops, that's my cue. See you around.

He walked out of the classroom without another word.

Y/N: L-Luca?! (Where is he going?!)

Elias: *massaging his temple like he has a headache* Don't mind him, he's always skipping. Anyway, I'll talk to you later.

He went to his sit beside Yukiya. Then Professor Schuyler came in.

He started the class after I introduced myself in front of the class.

~After classes~

Y/N: (Guh, I'm beat! Good thing I survived the first day. Sheesh, I better go home and study.)

As I was about to go out of the classroom, Elias called my name.

Elias: L/N, do you have any questions about the lesson a while ago?

Y/N: (Huh? Why is he asking me this all of a sudden?) No why?

Elias: I thought you wouldn't understand the lesson a while ago.

Y/N: Excuse me?!

Elias: Later.

Y/N: (What's that suppose to mean?!)

I head back to my dorm, stomping my feet on the ground. That Elias guy is getting on my nerves. I know he's an honor student, but he doesn't mean that I should always ask him!

This is just only my first day here and yet I'm starting to hate this guy named Elias.

As days passed me and Elias aren't getting along well, while Luca and Yukiya, well I consider them as a friend. We both hate each other because I studied hard and got to be like him as an honor student. Were battling each other who will be the top one and sometimes he'll be the top one or sometimes me. But even though I hate him, I feel something weird inside my chest. Just what is this feeling I feel?!

Day after day I realized that I wasn't studying to be a great wizardess. I realized that I was trying to make Elias to notice me in a good way not like this.

~Time Skip: Morning~

I can't believe I'm on the top one! Yay! I defeated Elias! Hahaha! That's the laugh of victory.

The results were posted on the blackboard, after the mid-terms. I was so amazed that I stared on my name while my eyes sparkled with joy. Just then the door swung open forcefully.

Elias: UNACCEPTABLE! *glares at you*

I quickly snapped into my senses when he shouted. While all of our classmates were looking at him.

Y/N: Face it! I'm the top one now!

Elias: No! There must be a some kin of mistake!

Y/N: But the results just came in and they're never wrong!

Elias: Tch! I can't!!!

Y/N: Why are you so mad?!

Elias: Its because I'm trying to impress someone!

Y/N: (Impress? My heart felt like it was being squeezed when he said that.) Well look at you! You made it to top two! Isn't that enough?! And who is it that you're trying to impress?!

Elias: Its none of your business!

I got curious so I tried to change the topic.

Y/N: Who is it huh? Let's see is she really got impressed!

Elias gave me a look that he's irritated and at the same time worried. He gritted his teeth.

Y/N: Well?!

Elias: Its YOU, okay!

I can't believe what I just heard. His words repeated over and over inside my head. 

Elias: I was trying to impress you since you got here! So I tried my best to be on the top but I didn't think that you were that studious just like me!

Luca: Whoa. Prince Elias, is that a confession?

Yukiya: I think its a bad time to ask that, Luca..

Elias: Tch...! *blushes*

With that, Elias stormed out of the classroom. Everyone was whispering while Luca and Yukiya went to me.

Yukiya: I think you need to talk to him, Y/N.

Luca: No kidding, go after him.

As they say that, I hesitated to run after him. My heart was racing and my legs are shaking. So the hate that I was feeling was different... And with that, I ran after him.

Where could he be? I looked around the while main building but I could find him. At the Courtyard? No, he's not there. At the Botanical Garden? He's not here either. The Library?

~Library~

I'm not sure if he's even here. I looked at every shelf and then I found Elias staring out the window. When I saw him, my heart raced, I don't know what to say.

Y/N: Elias..?

Elias turned around to face me.

Elias: ...

Y/N: Um... What you said earlier... (I don't want to bring up the topic but I need to know!) Is it true?

Elias: ...

Y/N: You see, I was trying to make you notice me. Not like this... But in a good way... (What am I saying?! This is embarrassing... But oh, what the heck! This is what I feel! I broke my rule... I fell for someone.)

Elias: ...!

Y/N: I guess... (This is it! I'm going to tell him what I feel!) I f-fell for y-you... (There... I said it.)

My heart was beating so fast that it might pop out of my chest.

Elias: I'm sorry.

When I heard that, my heart was shattered. I knew he would reject me. Then he walked towards me.

Elias: I'm sorry that I shouted at you. I'm sorry if I was being mean all the time. I'm sorry... I was being mean all the time because you're ruining my plan.

Y/N: I-I'm sorry too...

Then the next thing I knew, he threw his arms around me, pulling me close to him. I was pressed against his chest. It felt warm somehow. 

Elias: We both fell for each other.

Y/N: (Huh...? He fell... Too..?) ...!!!

Elias: Will you stay by my side..?

The moment he asked that, my heart was immediately filled with joy. 

Y/N: Elias... Yes. I will.

He loosened his hug to look at me. His face was so close that our breath mingled. I was lost at his amethyst eyes, I didn't noticed that his face was drawing closer to mine. Is this going to be my first kiss...?! I ignored my thoughts and just closed my eyes in anticipation. Then I felt something warm touch my lips. Elias' lips were sweet, gentleman-like and just passionate. 

I thought we hated each other but I guess the saying 'the more you hate, the more you love.' is true. Our kiss was deep and passionate, I didn't want it to end but eventually our lips parted. We both rested on each other's forehead. 

Elias: You're mine now, right?

Y/N: Yes... Yours and yours only.

Elias: I'm glad.

I didn't expect that I will get accepted here in Gedonelune Royal Magic Academy, I didn't expect that I will be that studious like this honored student right here in front of me, I didn't expect that I would fall in love with Elias Goldstein. I'm grateful that I met him. 

I love Elias. He's mine only. And when I say mine, he's MINE. No one can have him. I'm crazy enough to hurt someone who touches him, or even when a girl talks to him, or even who has a crush on him or even when I hear other girls say his name. I'm the only one who can do all that things! *evil smile*

The End...

======================================

Hi guys!

So here is a one shot of Elias. Yes. They are in order. After Elias, its Luca, the Yukiya, then so on and so forth. Hehehe. 

We reached 100 reads! Thank you guys so much! I hoped you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoy making it! :D  Thank you for the votes and comments and reads!!!

Request are still open. :D

-asdfgeaaa-

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

22K 1.8K 39
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
151K 4.1K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
216K 1.1K 199
Mature content