The Vampire Next Door

By spongeboob_

Sarah Johnson, a 17 year-old girl who has now moved to London with her mom because of her mom's promotion. Sa... More

The Vampire Next Door
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 38

Chapter 39

6.2K 215 39
By spongeboob_

[Harry's POV]

I couldn't believe it. He's here. Luke got him here.

Gethin was one of the leaders with much higher authority. He's been around for ages and ages, his stance full of wisdom. If he can, he could make The Masters his servants. How the hell did Luke manage to summon him? I've never seen him personally, but I've heard enough about him to know that if he is the one who knew about what The Masters have been doing, he would end them in a heartbeat.

"Where's Volten? He should be present in this catastrophe that you five have foolishly created," Gethin barked at them.

"He's.. he's dead, Sir," Cynthia said, her voice struggling not to waver. I have never seen The Masters so... terrified.

"How?" Gethin demanded.

The Masters exchanged looks, "I killed him, Sir." Gethin looked at Cynthia as if he was planning her murder, maybe he was.

"Volten had been a threat to a certain vampire, he was trying to kill him so we stopped him," Arnold justified. He was talking about me. I remember how me and Volten were fighting, before Cynthia had snapped his neck.

Gethin made no sound of acknowledgement, he walked further, "And may ask, what in the world is this?" He motions to the rampage of vampires gathered with me. 

"Ask him," Arnold snarled in my direction. "He is the cause of all of this! He had an affair with a human, disobeyed us like it is his proficiency, and now he's leading a revolution. He is a disgrace to our species."

Gethin, along with the others turned their heads to me. Sarah held the back of my shirt, caressing it softly to show me support. I stayed silent and immobile as Gethin slowly made his way to me.

"What is your name, young one," He looks at my arm, then at my face, inspecting the bruises from earlier. Did he just call me young one?

"Harry," I answer.

"You haven't been turned for too long, and you're already planning on taking down your leaders," He stated, his voice ending in a growl. He stood impossibly close to my face, inspecting me. Everyone around us was dead silent. "Where's your power?"

That took me off guard. "My what?"

Gethin clutched my throat, his long nails digging into the surface, his eyes widen a fraction when he realized I didn't have what he was looking for. He turned to The Masters.

"Where is his power?!"

"I-We took it when he was born," Arnold admitted, his voice dead quiet. I had powers? And they took it once I was turned? No one I know has powers other than The Masters. Unless they have been taking them from everyone... which explains a lot. I feel my eyes widen at the realization. Those bastards.

Gethin turned his face towards my direction, only this time he wasn't looking at me. He was looking at Sarah. He reached his hand to her throat to inspect her like he did to me. Her eyes widened and I quickly place myself infront of her as a shield, blocking her from Gethin. He narrows his eyes at me.

"She's a newborn. She still has a power, but they are trying to take it from her," I explain, "That's why we're doing this."

Gethin hummed in acknowledgment, still staring at Sarah. "What is your power, dear," He murmered. Sarah looked at me, silently asking if she should tell him or not. I nodded, he will know anyway. "Is that Rebuton Fluid I smell on you?" He asked before she could answer.

"Yes..." She answered quietly.

"It's a very rare one I give you that, though they shouldn't be taking it away from you," He said, strolling away from us and towards The Masters. "Have you been taking everyone's powers?" Gethin asked, eerily calm. He strided to where they were standing, his eyes turning a deep yellow, his fangs on display. Before Arnold, or anyone could answer, The Masters were pulled back on the wall by just a wave from Gethin's hand.

The vampires who were gathered started getting riled up, shouting as well. I don't blame them, what the hell is this? I still couldn't believe we were supposed to have powers.

"They don't deserve it! Look! They are starting a revolution even if they are powerless. What in Hell's name would they do if they were powerful?!" Arnold shouted back.

"Don't you dare raise your voice in my presence," Gethin said calmly. His hands doing a twisting motion, resulting in Arnold's face snapping 180 degrees as well.

Three members of The Masters were left and Gethin didn't hesitate to raise his hands in anger, wind blowing fiercely around all of us. I pull Sarah incredibly close to me, wrapping my hands around her, as I watch on.

The Masters' heads all snap at the same time, leaving the final three to collapse on the ground.

A bright light started emerging from their bodies.

"What is that?" Sarah asked.

I watch in amazement, "Our powers."

The lights continued to emit from The Masters' dead bodies, scattering in rays all over the place. Each vampire got struck by a specific light which belonged just to them, because it carried their power. I watch on as Louis and Jake get struck by their own. Sarah watched in bewilderment, she didn't have to worry about the lights because she didn't get her power stolen from her. I glanced at Luke, who clearly looks like he snapped out of his trance and got his power. I couldn't help the bubbling excitement from what I have brought to everyone in here. Then I realized...

Where is my power?

I looked around, the lights had stopped emitting, everyone was cheering from getting back what belonged to them. Sarah looks at me in worry. "Harry..." She realized too that I hadn't got my power back.

Gethin appears in front of me. He pats me on the back, his solemn face breaking into a small smile. "Thank you for saving this vampire nation, young one. You did good. I have your power right here." His hands grasping the luminous light tightly, "And I'm single handedly giving it to you, to wish you luck. Use it wisely. I will see you all after a few days, to determine who's your new leader."

"Thank you, sir," I nodded. He placed his hand on my chest, the bright light burning through my body. I felt tingles throughout my body. Every ache that I had from the earlier encounter with Luke, has disappeared.

"Good luck, Harold." And with that he dissapeared before I could even complain about the name.

Sarah turned excitedly to me, "Holy shit, Harry! I'm so proud of you!" She cupped my face and pressed her lips against mine, I kissed her back, moving our lips fervently, I bit gently on her bottom lip, letting my sharp fangs graze over it lighty.

"I love you," I mumble into her mouth.

"I love you," She echoed and I swear it's one of the best sounds that I could ever hear.

I felt a poke on my back and disconnected the kiss to turn around. I didn't see anyone for a moment and suddenly, out of nowhere, Louis appears. "Invisibility! How cool is that? " He smiled widely like an idiot.

"Harry what's your power?" Sarah asked.

What's my power? I look around me, trying to see what can trigger my power into appearance. I see a rock four feet away from us. My gaze focuses on it, without thinking, my hand lifts up, causing the rock to lift up as well. "Holy fuck."

"Psychokinesis!" Louis exclaimed and I grinned.

"Psy what," Sarah looked confused.

"I can move objects mentally," I turn to Sarah, a grin threatening to split my face in two.

"Oh my God, can you move me?!" She asked.

"Maybe? Stay still," I ordered. She stilled as I brought all of my focus on her pretty little body, mentally controlling it. I lift my hand upwards slowly. "Are you feeling anything?" I asked, wondering why she wasn't controlled as easily as the rock.

"I'm feeling something pull at me but it isn't moving me anywhere," She pouted.

"Yeah that probably needs practice," Louis added.

"Harry!" I heard Luke call as he came to us. He engulfed me in a hug before I could even react. I hugged him back. "'M sorry... for everything," He mumbled against my shoulder.

"It's okay, lad, it's over," I smiled. "Thank you for bringing Gethin. We wouldn't have won without you."

"Ditto," He smiled back. He turned to Sarah, hugging her too. "I know we didn't start out great, and I know that less than ten hours ago I wanted you dead, but I think we'll be cool now."

"You better," I muttered as Sarah hugged him back.

"Oh and I forgot to tell you how much hotter you've gotten since you've got turned. I mean look at those bo- Ouch!" Luke was interrupted by a wooden branch smacking him in the head.

Sarah laughed as I smirked, releasing the branch from my mental hold, "I love my power."

The vampire nation is finally at peace.

***********************

.

A few days had passed, and everything seemed to go very well. We still didn't have a leader, and so far no one showed any signs of needing one. I've been going around, hearing praises wherever I go. I didn't want to be praised. I did nothing. I just loved a human, and it triggered everything else to happen. I helped out other vampires with the same power as me, practicing it together. Maybe socialized more than I ever did since I got turned, and it was all starting to look up.

I walk down the path to the lake, where I knew Sarah would be waiting for me. I saw her sitting on a big log, flowers on her lap, as she was trying to make something out of them. I sneakily creep up behind her, trying to test her reflex skills. I nudge her back and within a second she turns around and pins me down to the ground, "Easy, tiger," I murmer, pulling her down into a kiss. Her reflex skills have been getting better. Not bad.

She pulled back from me and sat back down on the log and groaned, "Harry, you shit."

I sit down next to her, "What'd I do?"

"You ruined the flower crown I was trying to make," She pouted. I look at the flowers that were now on the ground. I pick one up, cut off half of its stem and pluck it behind Sarah's ear. Her frown immediately disappeared as she shied away from my touch, hiding her smile.

"Check this out," I smiled. I focused on her body, and moved my hand upwards, causing her to lift from her seat a little. I focused harder, pulling her body magnetically to mine until she was sat on my lap.

"You're.. wow," She snuggled into me. I pulled her face away for a bit and kissed her deeply. She pulled back once her fangs had started to grow, and her eyes were tinting dark red, almost matching the flower behind her ear.

"Hungry?" I asked.

"No..." She mumbled, fiddling with my shirt. I couldn't help but roll my eyes, I knew what this was. She was denying herself blood. She was probably still feeling bad about the people she had to kill.

"Come on," I stand up, ready to take her on a hunt. She obeyed, still silent. "You know, doing this won't help. You'll only get weak," I said as we walked together in search for a prey.

"I know," She answered.

"Don't do it again."

"Okay.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 663 83
Stacey is a 17 year old girl in her last year at school, she recieves good grades and has some great friends. Louis is a 20 year old boy, his o...
4.5K 448 64
Harry is a celebrity that happened to get kidnapped by a teenage fan girl and she ends up letting him go But Harry comes back to her realizing that...
152 20 22
Harry styles had a really complicated childhood his parents died and he put himself in the world of the crime , because of the bad companies that he...
66 1 2
Hot and Cold. That's the only way she can describe it. When a young One Direction fan girl gets swept up with Harry Styles, the conflicting and unpre...