My Protector (Camren)

By stayharmonized4

Camila Cabello is an ordinary girl. She goes to school, has a loving family, some trustful friends, and has a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
NOT AN UPDATE!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Preview

44.8K 715 311
By stayharmonized4

"You Dumbass!"

"You'll regret ever being born!"

"Go home no one wants you here!"

These were just a few of the wonderful things I was told at school by the "Popular Crew". They were made up of the jocks, cheerleaders, snobby rich girls/guys, and the usual followers desperate to fit in. My usual clients were the three douche bag brothers Drew, Keaton, and Wesley; with the top bitches of the school Cece, Jennel, and Ashley. They've been making my 2 years left in Union High School harder and harder to finish, but it always wasn't like this. Everything was running smoothly for me until they came up to me the beginning of my sophomore year and asked me if I wanted to be part of their click, obviously I said no. I wasn't going to be an egoist bitch who wanted attention all the time every second of the day. They obviously weren't used to rejection because they all looked like I just stole all the food from their refrigerator and left it full of socks. Ashley got in my face and told I would regret it, I still don't regret it but they sure are good in making people feel like shit.

Today it hit me harder than any other day and when school ended I ended going straight to the woods. I know it sounds weird and your probably thinking, "What the hell is a 16 year old girl doing roaming the woods alone?" but I go to a certain place in the woods. There is an area where there is a little waterfall, fresh grass, and beautiful flowers everywhere. I absolutely love it. My parents took me and sister here on a camping trip a few years ago and I have fallen in love with it ever since. Now I go there to clear my mind and relax, appreciating the calming sounds of nature massage my body.

As soon as I took the all to familiar passage to my hide out I threw my bag on the ground and plopped down on the soft grass. Why did they have to so mean? I did nothing to them and they decide to bully me everyday? Ugh!

I held my eyelids closed refusing to let a tear fall. To distract myself I started to hum "Lego House" By the ginger angel, Ed Sheeran, he always calmed me down.

I'm gonna pick up the pieces

And build a Lego house

If things go wrong we can knock it down

My three words have two meanings

There's one thing on my mind

It's all for you

I couldn't hold it in anymore, I started to sob feeling the lyrics bring out my emotions.

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love!

I'll pick you up when you're getting down

And out of all these things I've done

I think I love you better now-

I let out a violent scream and started crying in my hands, letting out all of the sadness and stress out. All the names, pushes, and rumors about me were just getting to much to handle. It's hard to stay strong all the time, it's hard to have that tough girl attitude at school when I'm the complete opposite.

"Why can't they just leave me alone!? Just because I didn't want to join their stupid fucking, dumbass group of attention whores so now I became their favorite target, and now that they found out about me being bi it just got worst! Ugh! I just-"

My ranting was interrupted by a loud crack sound in the woods. That was weird... no one ever dared to come into the woods. Then all of a sudden I felt a gush of wind smack my body, sending chills down my spine.

"What the heck?"

It was never windy in these parts of the woods, a gust of wind that strong was just abnormal. I quickly got up wiping my tears off my cheeks and looked around me.

"Uh h-hello?" I said shacking.

Wait, there is nobody here I can't believe I'm talking to myself in the woods...nice one Camila. I shrugged it off and sat back down pulling my knees under my chin and closing my eyes.

"How you doing beautiful? What is a girl like you doing here alone?" Someone whispered behind me.

Wow... who the hell could be here but me, and was that a girl? I slowly turned around not knowing what to expect but when I did there was no one there. What the-

"BOO!"

AHHHHHH!? Who the hell!" I said panicking. I ended up moving a couple feet away from the stranger until my back hit a tree. When I finally gained my breath I inspected the person who almost made my heart jump out of my chest. Oh... my... god. Standing in front of me, laughing her ass of at me, was a short but not too short girl with pale skin. She had black skinny jeans on with a white tank top and a leather jacket over it. You could tell that from any angle this girl was fit as fuck. Those skinny jeans really made her butt look great... so plump and... what the hell Camila stop thinking like that! Especially of a stranger! I averted my eyes from her bum and saw that she was also sporting some black and white converse. She had long, wavy black hair that reached her waist.

I then looked into her eyes and my jaw dropped to the floor when I saw what color they were. They were red, bright red and that freaked me out! It is not humanly possible for someone to have that eye color. She finally stopped laughing at me at me and took a step closer.

"You should have seen your face you were all like 'Ahhh!'" She said trying to mimic my face. I just kept staring at her unable to disconnect my gaze from her eyes. She finally composed herself and looked scared for a second, but it went away as soon as it came.

"But don't worry it was kinda cute, and what are you doing in these woods alone they are aren't safe. Especially for people like you." She said sternly.

People like me? What did she mean by that? Wow can she change her attitude quickly. She was still looking at me waiting for an answer.

"I-uh I was ju-just..." Damn it Camila stop stuttering you sound like a broken record. The girl just smirked at my failed attempt to explain myself and took a step closer. I frantically moved more back pushing my back into the tree more, we were basically one person considering how close we are. She looked... hurt. Why though? After a minute of just staring at each others eyes her face soften and her eyes they changed color. WAIT HOLD THE PHONE HOW SHE DO THAT! I rubbed my eyes to see of it was my imagination playing tricks on me, but when I opened my eyes I didn't see the light red from before. They went from a light red to a breathtakingly gorgeous emerald green.

"How did your eyes change color? Who are you? How did you approach me without me even noticing you? Where you the gust of wind I felt earlier? How did you get here?" I yelled all under one breath saying what was on my mind. I was close to pissing my pants too. She stayed quiet for like two minutes just starting at me, trying to comprehend everything I said. She studied my brown eyes while I studied her now green ones. They had so much emotion behind them that I zoned out while trying to identify them.

"Don't be scared, I'm not going to hurt you. I will never hurt you. I-"

She stopped speaking when another person yelled out 'Lauren'. So I'm guessing her name was Lauren... pretty name.

A tall, brown haired boy appeared from the tree I was leaning on. He had a snap back on holding down his mop of wild curls, and he also had red eyes... wtf. I stayed shut and didn't move a muscle, unsure of what to do. Plus, where the hell did he come from?

"What!" Lauren snapped back.

"The clanmaster wants to speak with you and he doesn't seem pleased."

"Damn... fine give me a second." Lauren said tensing up a bit. What the heck is a clanmaster?

"Okay but hurry up you know she doesn't like to wait!" The guy said and then he ran away going the speed of sonic the hedgehog, no even faster than that. My jaw dropped. Am I dreaming? Did what I see just happen?! I pinched myself hoping it was all a dream, but all I felt was pain.

"Listen I'll talk to you later Camila okay?" Lauren told me in a soft tone relaxing me a little.

"Wait! How do you know my name? And what do you mean by 'I'll see you later'?" I said with my eyes wide.

"You'll find out soon... bye." She whispered, kissing my cheek and flying up to the tree branch and disappeared. I raised my hand up to my tingling cheek.

"What the fuck just happened..."

Hello!!!!! To everyone who is reading this thank you for clicking this story and reading it. This is my first ever story I have written and I don't know how I did. Sorry if it was really long I just started writing and couldn't stop. Sooooooo tell me how it was. Do you like it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 296 14
A distraught Lauren does everything in her power to win the girl of her dreams, and save their marriage.. She takes her on a get away hoping to win h...
970K 24.4K 22
Lauren Jauregui; Captain of the softball team. Most popular girl in school. Every girls hero and every guys dream. She's dating the most popular girl...
164K 3.3K 11
Camila Cabello is the new kid at school and Lauren Jauregui, being the most popular girl in there, hates her because she's stealing the spotlight awa...
98.8K 2.3K 35
So there was this girl named Lauren Jauregui and as innocent as she always looked like she always get in trouble more than you believe. So what happe...