I'll Never Let You Go... (Com...

By fandomtrashynessmax

Uh yeah, my first Jeremike fanfic. WARNING: CUSSING, ABUSE, ALCOHOL, SEXUAL THEMES More

~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
137 reads?!
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
Some Very Upsetting News...
PSYCHE!
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
A/N
A/N
A/N
ON HIATUS
COMPLETED

~Chapter Twenty~

155 3 5
By fandomtrashynessmax

I changed into my normal outfit, baggy green sweater, skinny jeans, decided not to put on shoes though.

I went downstairs and sat on the couch. Something was off, Mike wasn't down here yet. I shrugged it off.

Then I saw one of Mike's Pokémon cards. Except... Instead of Pokémon it said "Will You Marry Me?" I jumped lightly and blushed profusely as I picked up the card and looked at the other side.

Where the name of the Pokémon was supposed to be it read "Diamond Ring". And the picture was of a diamond ring. One that was attached to it. And for the powers it said "Propose: If you say yes, then you win the game! You get to live forever happily with your brand new husband!"

I felt tears well up in my eyes.

"Yes! Oh god yes!" I shouted and began sobbing out of pure joy.

Mike ran into the room and scooped me up into his arms bridal style. He began kissing my face wildly.

He soon stopped. "I love you so much, babe." He said.

I giggled and cupped his face with my hand. "I love you too." I cuddled up to his chest.

~A/N~

I hope you enjoyed this super sappy apology chapter.
:')
Please love me.
Don't leave.

♥Stay Trashy my Fandom Goers!♥

°•°FandomTrashinessMax°•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

942 27 23
Mike is desperate for a job. When an ad comes up in the paper for working a night shift at a local pizzeria; he thinks its gonna be easy. But will it...
6.7K 102 27
Jeremy Fitzgerald grew up in an abusive home, his mom left when he was only 9 and he was left with his alcoholic dad. When he turns 17, he has to lea...
584 11 9
(Before not reading this, there are warnings under this!) !!!NOT BLUEYCAPSULES!!!(slightly (very slightly) inspired but not it!) Yeah Uhhh so basica...
5.7K 128 14
My first fanfic (don't judge guys). When a simple dare becomes a whole new world of fun.