Saving Her

By urbantai

Book #2 Must read first one to understand. It's been two years since August has been in a coma. Will Kaya... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Must Read
Chapter 16
Guess What
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epilogue
Book 3
Prom
Saving Aubrey
New Story
Published

Chapter 19

25.8K 1.5K 462
By urbantai

So done writing this story 😂

Your thoughts on what's going on?

Still mad at Travis?

Robin in mm.

Excuse my mistakes ..

-Tai💘

--

Omniscient

August and Mel walked up to the warehouse.

Mel checked the place out and noticed a sniper at the top of the wow.

"Yung." Mel whispered.

"Hm?"

"Text Devin and tell him to take out dat sniper in da top left window." He said.

August nodded and texted Devin.

Finally reaching the warehouse stairs, they'd were met by two boys that looked like they were still in their teenage years.

They held big guns that they probably didn't even know how to use and August smirked.

"August?" One of the boys asked.

August nodded and Mel still stayed closely by his side.

"We've been expecting you. This way." He said leading the way.

They were amateurs. They didn't even  check to see if they had any heat and August knew for sure they was going to win this battle.

Following behind them, August noticed how neat the place was.

But it was going to get really messy.

August couldn't wait to kill Riley, especially after he shot him up a month ago.

"You made it." Riley said as August and Mel entered the living room.

The living room was cream and had white leather couches. Riley was a neat freak and had a bottle of Hennessy sitting on the table with a half empty glass.

"Whea ma girl man." August asked impatiently.

He really just wanted to smoke his ass.

Riley chuckled. "Your girl? Last time I checked we never broke up."

"Nigga dats ma lady. Had ma daughter and everything." August smirked.

"Oh but didn't you make her miscarry not too long ago?" Riley said twisting in his chair.

August clenched his jaw and ran up on him and pulled him up by his collar. "Dats none of yo fuckin business."

Two men in the room held their guns up and August slowly let go and put his hands up.

He backed away, but quickly pulled out his gun and fired two shots in one of the guards chest and head.

Mel started firing along, hiding on the side of a bookshelf.

Riley ran to the other side of the room.

He searched for his gun and realized his gun wasn't in his waistband.

He knew he fucked up.

--

Kaya laid in the clean bed and watched Travis as he laid down on the other side. He was tied up and they fixed his wounded shoulder.

Robin was sitting in the room with them, just staring at Kaya with lust.

She didn't care about her brother wanting to be with Kaya because she wanted to be with her too.

If her plans really works, she'll be killing Riley after and will be taking Kaya with her.

She probably will kill that little bastard she created with August and will adopt a baby that looks nothing like him.

"You look so beautiful." Robin said to Kaya. "Even when you're all tied up."

Kaya looked at Robin in her face without saying anything.

If she wasn't tied up, she'll be beating her ass.

Robin stood up and made her way over to Kaya.

"You know ..he was never the one for you. Look at you. You're so sexy." She said running her gun down from her chest to the top of her panties.

Kaya pouted her lips and spit directly in Robin's face.

Robin smirked and took her finger and ran it over the spit and placed it in her mouth, sucking it off her finger.

"I love it nasty, don't tease me." She said.

"You're sick." Kaya spat.

"Only for you."

Kaya pulled herself up as soon as she heard gunshots.

"August?" Kaya whispered.

Robin quickly got her gun. "Don't make no fucking noise." She said before hitting Kaya in the head with the butt of her gun.

Kaya's head snapped back and she laid there.

Travis was knocked out. He was overdosed on pain pills they forced him to take.

She really hoped he'd make it.

--

August made his way to a room and the door was cracked.

He went inside and seen Kaya and Travis in the bed together.

"What the fuck." August said startling Kaya.

"August!" Kaya yelled.

August made his way over to her and took his pocket knife and cut the ropes around her arms.

"Why is Travis hea?" August asked cutting him lose.

"Long story. But we gotta-

"Kaya?" Kyle said coming into the room.

Kaya quickly ran over to him and hopped into his arms.

"Kyle! We have to get out of here!" She said.

"We are. Trust and believe." Kyle said looking at August.

It was best they settled their differences for her.

Shots were fired and everyone ducked.

Robin came into the room emptying her clip. "Your not taking her!" She yelled.

"Give me your gun Kyle." Kaya said.

"Nah. For what?" He said.

"Just give me it!"

Kyle handed it to her and moved across the room.

Kaya got a good aim and shot three time, sending three bullets to robins head, chest, and neck.

Robin dropped dead and the room became quiet.

Mel walked into the room, dragging Riley by his shirt. His face was bloody but he was still breathing.

"Hea." Mel said to August handing him a golden desert eagle.

August slowly took it and Mel dropped Riley on his back.

Riley could see August standing over him. "N-no. P-p-please."

August emptied the whole clip into his body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 65K 31
Kaya Zula is a twenty-three year old doctor. One night out at the club with her best friend changes her whole life. UrbanTai™ Copyright© All Rights R...
23.6K 705 32
Kayla meets August and she is head over heels for him but something is keeping them apart.Read to find out
CEO By MyMy

Fanfiction

369K 13.8K 71
⚠️Editing⚠️ Karmels life falls apart. She's jobless, still in school, and can barely afford to keep her lights on. Raising her sister at just 17 yea...
50.4K 2.1K 21
You can not read this without reading BOOK 1 and BOOK 2!! In two and a half years August has changed but has he changed enough not to seek revenge? H...