The Boy Next Door (Harry Styl...

By harry9d4

The Boy Next Door - Marcel, has known Jodie Rogers his whole life, they went to the same school, and also sam... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 43 (part 2)
Chapter 44

Chapter 37

213 6 0
By harry9d4

Jodie's POV

These past few days have been awesome with the boys, it's been forever since I've seen them all. Today, Niall Louis and I are heading out to see a rugby game, Harry Liam and Zayn weren't interested. "Jodie, we gotta go if we're going to make the game" Niall yells up the stairs "Okay, be down in a minute"

Harry walks back into the room and he grabs a flannel shirt from the closet, walking back over to me "Incase you get cold" He puts it on my shoulders and helps me get my arms through. "You can have this, cause those boys sure aren't putting their arms around you" I smile at him, he's so protective of me and it makes me feel like nothing can harm me, sometimes he's a bit extreme but it just shows that he cares. He makes me feel really safe. Speaking of that, he wraps his arms around me and holds me close to his chest for a minute or so, kissing the top of my head. I smile again, taking in the scent of him one last time before I won't get to see him until tonight.

The car horn honks and I sigh, pulling my arms away from Harry and walking downstairs. He follows me non surprisingly and before I walk out he grabs my hand, pulling me back to him. Our faces are literally centimeters apart, lips brushing sending chills down my spine.

"I'm not going to see you the whole day, don't I get a goodbye kiss?" He whispers in a deep raspy voice, making him sound unbelievably attractive right now. I smirk and press my lips to his, placing my hands on his chest. "I love you" he mumbles against my lips, smiling. I smile back "I love you too"

My hand slips out of his when I walk out the door and I get in the backseat of the car, Niall and Louis in the front "Jodie you take forever" Louis complains

"Sorry, Harry didn't want me to leave" Niall rolls his eyes and makes the disgusted face, Louis starts the car and pulls out of the driveway "You guys are disgusting, please don't tell me you're going to be talking about him all today?"
I smile and pat his shoulder

"Don't worry, I'll try to keep it to a minimum" I smirk and put on the sunglasses I stole from Harry's bag. Just because Niall said that I'm going to purposely find reasons to talk about Harry. He should know already not to tell me to not do something. Its his fault.

"Let's get on the train at 8:25 so then we dont have to wait until 9, but its leaving in a few minutes" Niall says while looking at te schedule on his phone. "Run!" Louis yells and we start running from the parking spot to the building, and into the tunnels to get to the right track. "It's here!" He yells from the top of the stairs, Niall and I get up the last few after him and pile onto the train. "That was the most exercise ive done in a while" Niall says when we climb to the top level and take a seat in the 4 seater spots. "Well that you're out of shape" i smile at him and sigh when i sit down, using him as a footrest.
"What do you think you're doing?" He moves my feet to the seat next to him, but then Louis moves them back so he can sit down. "Ugh" Niall puts his hat down a bit to cover his eyes and puts his hands behind his head, pretending to sleep.

I motion for Louis to switch seats to the one beside me, so he does. "What's up?"

"I need a pillow" I say to him and he sighs, putting his arm around my shoulder so I have a comfortable place to lean on. I smile and lean my head on his shoulder, taking in his warmth instead of a blanket which I don't have. It's really early and I'm tired, plus I had to get out of my warm bed with warm Harry. Louis will do. "Thank ya"

"We're here" Niall shakes us both awake, Louis must've fallen asleep. I don't know if Niall was actually sleeping or not, but good thing he woke us up in time. "Wha.." Louis groans and I move away from him so he can get up. "Where are we?" i stretch my legs out when we get off the train, looking to Niall for directions. He seems to know what he's doing, which is good. "Well, it's pretty early still so why don't we go to a nice breakfast place first? I can show you guys a good one" I smile and nod, breakfast sounds good right about now. "Okay, let's go" I grab Louis' arm and pull him along, he'd probably get lost otherwise. He seems too tired to know what's going on.

"Here we are, me and my dad always used to come here before games sometimes, its a nice little place" He says to me when we walk in, I smile at the lady that is at the door. "Seems nice" The lady seats us in the back corner by the window, she must have recognized Niall at least and probably Louis too. "Thank you" she nods to me and walks back to her other tables.

"So, the food here is good depending on what you get. The waffles are amazing, but you have to get only the whipcream on the side because they always make it get soggy and gross"

"Also, the home fries are so good, I've been trying to get the recipie from them but they're rock solid on it."
I smile and pick up a menu. I admire Niall for his energy this early in the morning, he always brings a smile to my face talking about anything. I know he loves food though.

"Incoming!" something warm and gross hits my face, when I put my finger on it I notice that it was a home fry covered in ketchup. Louis looks away quickly and goes back to eating his food normally, as if I didn't notice, "Did you just hit me with a fry?" I say to him, clenching my teeth together. Louis looks up like nothing happened, and raises his eyebrows "Uhhh, nope. Wasn't me" Niall laughs and Louis smiles before going back to his food. No way is he getting away with this.
"Aaaand fire!" I flick the 3 forks forward and a few fries then hit Louis when he looks my way. I laugh and slap my knee, he has ketchup covering his eye and some on his nose too. Niall notices and starts lughing too, then takes a picture "Priceless" Louis looks annoyed but like he still knew it was coming. It's a perfect sight, I wish I could see it everyday.

"Guys! It's 11, the game is at 12" Louis says while tapping both me and Niall on the arm really fast and annoyingly. Niall slowly turns his head to face Louis, with an annoyed look on his face. Louis just smiles innocently at him "We should probably get going" Niall smiles and rolls his eyes, leaving money for the bill on the table. "Okay, lets go"

"Thank you miss" Niall says to the ladies at the door as we walk out, I put back on the sunglasses since it's quite a sunny day out today. "Aren't those Harry's?" Louis asks me while we're walking to the stadium

"Uhhh..why would you say that..?" I don't know if Harry would get mad at me or not for taking them, they do look quite expensive. "Because they say Harry on the side" He smiles and takes them off my face, pointing to the sides where his name seems to be etched into the plastic or whatever these are made of. "Oh." He chuckles and hands them back to me. "Yeah."

"Just down these stairs and to your left" The guy at the top of the stairs says to us when we enter, he points to the area where are seats will be. They're not too bad, not too far and not too close. "Thank you" I've heard that so many times today and it's still morning, we're just very nice people I guess.

The national anthem of the countries play and somebody sings, they do it very well. The players warm up and then the game starts. I don't know anything about the game, Louis doesn't seem to either. "Ooh!" Niall leans back in his seat and watches the game intently. It's so fascinating to watch people when they're interested in something or doing something they love doing. Espescially Niall, he's always so cheery and happy about it all and makes it way better. Harry looks mad or annoyed alot of the time and even if he doesn't mean to, he still does.

"Hey, i'm going to get some food you want to come?" Louis says to Niall, he just shrugs it off and not taking his eyes off the game. This might be the first time I've ever seen him turn down food. Wow.

"I'll come" I say to him, and he nods at me. We go up the stairs and to the snack bar, getting a bag f popcorn and some nachos. I'm about to turn aound to go back to our seats but then I hear a scream, almost making me drop the nachos. "OMG that's Louis Tomlinson!!!" A few girls run up to us and surround us, I almost get the cheese in my hair.

"I love you so much" One of the girls starts crying, the others fanning their eyes so they don't cry. "Can we have a picture?" The more calm looking one asks. Louis nods and puts his arms around all of them, pulling me in the picture "Say cheese" He smiles at the camera and i'm sure the girls are crying in the picture but they probably don't care. "I love you Louis" the girl says again
"I Love you too" He gives the girl a kiss on the cheek and she squeals loudly "Are all the other boys here too?"

"No, sadly they did not want to come"

"Louis!" I whisper to him when we're walking back to our seats. "What??"

"Niall is here, he is one of you guys"

"She asked if they were all here, they aren't all here. She didn't ask who was here" I roll my eyes but smile anyways, he's so weird.

"YES!!" Niall yells and stand up, cheering. The whole stadium is cheering for the home team who just scored a goal or a point or something I don't know what.I cheer anyways to be a good sport, high fiveing Niall.

The game is over, it was stressful but the home team won by 1 point. Everybody was yelling and cheering when the game was ended, we stopped by the shop to pick up a jersey for Liam Zayn and Harry. I don't know if they'll want it or not, but if not then Louis and Niall can have them. Bottom line; somebody will want it. We now have to catch the train back to the station, and drive back home.

"Did you know that Harry loves the colour green?" I say to Niall when we're on the train. I have to make the most talk about Harry right now, just since he had asked me not to before.

I don't actually know if Harry loves that colour but i think he does, im pretty sure. "Really? Me too"

"Also, he has a car from that company" I point to a passing car dealership.

"We once went on a date to that restaurant, not that exact one but the same chain."

"Yeah?" He seems to not really care, but still enough to pretend.

"Yeah. He used to wear big glasses and slick his hair back every day before he went to the x factor" Both of them turn their heads to face me "Really?" I smirk and pull out my phone, showing them a picture "Yep" Niall laughs when he sees the picture and Louis smirks "Wow, he looks like he' living in the 50's with that hair" They both laugh and I show them more pictures of us before the x-factor.

"Guys this is our stop" We get off the train, heading to the car. Today doesn't seem like that long of a day, but it feels long. I'm tired of walking, sitting, screaming people, trains everything I just want to go back to Niall's house already.

"Finally!" Louis says as he turns off the car in Niall's driveway. "We were gone forever, I miss my baby" For a second I think he's talking about Harry, so I raise my eyebrows at him and almost say something but he beats me to it "Hopefully she missed me too" She. Right. It's Danielle. For once.
"We're home!" I yell into the house, but nobody seems to be around. I can see Zayn and Liam outside in the backyard, Danielle and Harry are nowhere to be found "Harry?" I yell, hoping to find out where he is. No answer.

"Harry?" I walk upstairs and into our room, the lights are off. I turn them on and I can see a lump in the bed, so I walk over. "You in here?" I pull off the covers and sure enough he's there, but he just pulls them back over while groaning. "I'm back" I smile but he doesn't move. Okay then.

"Why are you tired I'm the one that got up early and went out to the city" I laugh a little, hoping to get a response from him. Maybe he's just tired..but it's 4pm.. "Haaarrry, is everything okay?" I know he's not one to sleep forever, that's always been Niall and Zayn.

"Go away" Okay, something's wrong. I sigh and sit on the bed, pulling away the covers. "Okay. Tell me what's wrong"

"Just go away" I pull off the covers completely and put them on the floor. I notice his phone on the bed beside him, and the pillows look wet. Uh oh. I turn on his phone to try and find out why he's crying and ignoring me, an article pops up. There's a big picture of me and Louis holding hands when we were walking to the restaurant, then a smaller picture of us sleeping on the train, my head on his soulder and his arm around me. The last picture is of me when I was flinging frenchfries at him, the ketchup does look strangely like lipstick. Ugh, why does everybody have to take so many pictures of us at bad angles.

The headline reads "Jodie Rogers cheating on Harry Styles with best man Louis Tomlinson?" There's multiple pictures of us that if I didn't know what actually happended, I'd believe it too. Ugh, this ones on me. I didn't even think when I grabbed his hand, I was trying to make sure he didn't get lost. "Harry, it's no-"

"I don't want to hear your excuses Jodie, go" He pulls a pillow over his head and shoes me away. I've watched enough romance movies to know thats exactly what I shouldn't have said. Or started to say..

"Harry, just let me explain"

"I'm not listening. Go away" Uggggh. He won't listen to me right now, he's too mad or sad or I don't know. I'll have to find him later after he's calmed down. Liam. I need Liam.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 9.6K 39
{Completed} Harry Styles is a well known singer in the UK, but he wants to do his A-Level he didn't do the first time. His career started when he was...
234K 7.9K 52
This is my story to tell and I am going to tell it. This story is about a boy, he was so broken before he met the loves of his live. Louis William To...
10.2K 454 44
Louis Tomlinson. He is the typical ideal athlete at his school, Hayfield high school. Everyone thinks they know him. You know, a player with a big eg...
15.9K 691 12
Marcel is the school nerd. His life went worse when his twin brother Harry died, and ever since then he is alone and is getting bullied. Espesially b...