Secret Text

By kookvies

Marinette and Adrien love each other in real life but do they know that their secret admirers are each other? More

The First Text Message
The 3rd Question
School Time
The Suspision
Fourth Question
MUM IT'S HARD TO EXPLAIN!
More explaining, great!
EVERYONE KNOWS!!!
I can't show my face anywhere
LILA YOU SNEAKY LITTLE...
You might as well know
Really...Forever?

Sorry I'm still not used to it...

7.2K 350 38
By kookvies

I stand there waiting for a response from anyone as this is starting to get extremely awkward. Adrien stands shocked and i try to break the awkwardness but i just make it worst "Sooo...Surprise?". I facepalm myself in my mind. "UH...UH" Adrien can't move. I stare and this is really awkward. Finally Lila speaks up "WELL YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOW OFF ABOUT IT! HMPH!" Lila shouts walking off. I really want to slap her one day. Adrien finally moves his mouth "So YOU were ladybug this WHOLE TIME! AND I DIDN'T SEE IT !" Adrien starts to sweat. "Well yeah, i can't believe i didn't realise you were Chat Noir" I say and detransform. Tikki smiles and waves at Adrien and at that time Plagg comes out. "Can i have some cheese Adrien..oh...i didn't realise you had company" Plagg ducks down. "So this is your kwami huh, its adorable!" I smile patting its head. "Forget the cheese this is great" Says Plagg slightly purring. Adrien rolls his eyes. *BANG!*. We both run to see what the commotion is and we find another villain. "I guess this is our job" Adrien says transforming. I stare shocked. "Whats the matter?" Adrien asks. "Sorry still not used to that" I say transforming as well. "Well, LETS GO!" Adrien says grabbing my hand. Some how the warmth of the leather makes me feel relieved and safe. Weird but i don't mind, its a nice feeling, like the feeling i get when its raining outside. 

Hey guys, sorry i havent been the most active thing you know...Exams...anyway i ahve a camp this weekend so i can't write any stories sorry but i hope you enjoy i will update the other one on monday hopefully! ENJOY :3 ~ ADMIN (KATIE)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 191 14
Open [✔️] Closed [•] Judging [✔️] Written a brilliant fanfiction and proud of it but not sure how to grow your reader base? Well, it's time to enter...
2K 64 25
Why has no one done a story on SHADOW MONKEY YET?!!! So here I am with my one. An AU where Monkey is to late to teleport with Monkey and Trip. Takes...
5.3K 185 6
What will you do when your boyfriend is cute when he is possessive but cute only for you and disaster for others? Yes the story of our Tiger Perth an...
26.3K 537 15
Seung and Yoongi were inseparable and shared the same dream: to be an idol. However, Seung's chance comes sooner than they expected, and she leaves e...