Through Thick and Thin

By AugustW1feyy

Read to find out about a girl who doesn't care about what society thinks of her. She doesn't care if people t... More

Fat
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
UPDATE
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 (Part 1)
23 (Flasback)
24
25
26
27 (New Years)
28
29
30
31
32
33
Omg!!!!
34
Aug's New Hip-hop Video
Sorry Not a chapter
35
36
37
38
40
41
Epilogue
Story??
New Story
Update
New Story Uploaded

39

4.9K 181 36
By AugustW1feyy

And babe I'm fist-fighting with fire
Just to get close to you
Can we burn something babe
And I run for miles just to get a taste
Must be love on the brain
That's got me feeling this way
It beats me black and blue but it fucks me so good
And I can't get enough
Must be love on the brain yeah
And it keeps cursing my name
No matter what I do
I'm no good without you
And I can't get enough
Must be love on the..... brain
~Rihanna
~Love on the Brain
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

   "We're here!!" I squealed as I parked on side the road. I looked over and noticed that Angel was knocked out. "Babe, we're here." I shouted as I shook him, but he didn't budge. I bent over the seat and pinched his nose shut, and he jumped up looking scared. I doubled over laughing at his confused expression. "You think that's funny?" He asked as he mugged me.

   "You see me laughing, right? Apparently it is quite funny to me." I remarked smartly. "Whatever. I got you, later." He replied still mugging me. He must think I'm scared of him. "What's wrong with you?" I asked as I seen his facial change. In my opinion, he looked kind of scared of something. "You trying to kill me or some shit. All I see is a bunch of trees and a damn pathway. I told you stop watching all them damn lifetime movies. Now you trynna kill me like one of them crazy ass females off those movies you watch. " He spoke quickly trying to get out the car, but the doors was locked.

   "Nooo, silly. There's a suprise hidden behind thesse trees." I said unlocking the doors and getting out the car. "Are you getting out the car or what?" I questioned noticing that he was still sitting in the car looking at all the trees. I watched as he slowly rose out the car and walked towards me with ease. "Walk in front of me because this look like some creepy type of story shit that you be reading. You know where the pretty girl always bring the fine brothers like me into the woods and kill him." He stated looking at me with a straight face.

   I just shrugged my shoulders and walked in front of him towards the trees. Once we made it passed the trees, he was able to see the beach set up nicely for our dinner date.

   "Come on, now." I stated grabbing his hand and walked down the red carpet I had set up. I looked over at Angel to see this big ass grin across his face. "Do you still think I'm trying to set you up?" I asked chuckling laughing. He laughed as he sat down across the table from me. "Nahh. You're actually okay with the kid." He said biting his lip.

   "Whatever, kiddo." I rebuttal jokingly. We were joking around until I heard Kush clear his throat. I saw him walking up to the table with my little baby. They were almost dressed alike.

*Kush && Cameron's outfit*

"Y'all look sooo cute." I gushed picking my baby up, while giving him kisses all over his face. "Stawp Mwommy!" He giggled squirming around. "I a big boy now." He stated as I put him on his feet. "Who told you that?" I asked with my eyebrow cocked up looking at Angel. "Uncle Taè" He said looking up at me . "Dontè!!! I let you be around my baby less than 24 hours, and he come back to me saying he a damn man!" I shrieked muffing him in his head. "Hey! Hey! In my defense, he's not gonna be a baby forever. And stop hitting me girl." He said muffing me on side my head.     

   "Whatever." I huffed sitting down at the table pouting. "Yeah whatever. Now, would y'all like a sprite, a root beer, or a coke?" He asked. "Uhhh. I'll have a coke with a little ice and she'll have a root beer with no ice, right? " He stated looking at me. I nodded my head smiling. " You know you overreacted, right?" Angel stated once they walked away. "Yeah, I know, but he growing up so fast. When I first met him, he was a quiet, shy little baby. Now, he's calling me mommy and my little boy just growing up so fast." I whined as tears started to fall out my eyes.

"I know our little boy is growing up, but you have to let him grow. You can't just keep him locked up until he's forty-five. He still is going to be your little boy. You understand." He declared looking me in the eyes. I nodded my head as he wiped the tears from my eyes. "Now give papi some lips." I laughed and gave him a peck on his lips.

   "Girl you better give me a kiss like you got some damn since." I smashed my lips against his giving him a passionate kiss. "Mhmm" We heard someone clear their throat and separated from eachother. "Excuse me." Dontè said as he put the dranks down. "Here goes y'all menus." He said passing us a white folded piece of paper with the menu written on it in blue pen.

   " Are you serious?" I looked at him with a straight face. "What? You expected me to  spend my money on making real menus just for tonight?" He asked smacking his lips. " Whatever, you goofball." I giggled at his goofiness.  I looked down at the menu to see what options we had. On the inside of the menu, they had scribbled fried chicken with red beans, Seafood pasta, and fried fish with spaghetti with garlic bread.

"Have you decided, yet?" I heard a voice say. I looked up and saw it was Lean!! "Dominique!! I haven't seen you in forever!" I squealed geting up and giving him a hug. " You just saw me the other day." He said chuckling. " Well, it felt like it's been forever.

**Lean AKA. Dominique && his outfit**

"Y'all done?" Angel asked breaking up our reunion. I nodded and took my seat. "I'll have the shrimp pasta." He said passing Lean his menu. "And I'll have the fried chicken and red beans." I stated passing him my menu. He nodded his head and walked away. Ten minutes later, our food arrived and we began to dig in. For the rest of the night, we ate our food and enjoyed eachother's company.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.4K 24
This story follows the main plotline of the BBC show, Sherlock. However, there are some timeline inconsistencies to better fit the flow of the story...
23.1K 717 12
Jaime Lannister had only ever truly loved one girl and it was not his sister. It was the mother of his sons Daemon Lannister the heir to Casterly Ro...
1.2M 50.1K 42
"You've been the first that I've kissed since her." "So I'm the rebound..." she trailed off. I'm Jackson, Jack, or Jax. I don't really care what you...
310K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong