My Beastly Mate

By Midnightsakura9

He's cruel, she's sweet. He's dangerous, she's weak. He is a BEAST. She is an outcast. They are soulmates. Su... More

Beginning
High School
UH WHAT
The Woods
(NOTE)
WOLF
KIDNAPPED
JAMES
Escape
IMAGINARY DEREK
ESCAPING
Sleepover
Car Crash
Recovery
Natalie's Rescue

AWW CRAP

602 22 3
By Midnightsakura9

THANKS! SORRY!

                                               ~BELLE LIGHTERSON~:

I tried to ignore it, but the fact that EVERYONE IN THE GYM IS FROZEN in shock and horror, kind of makes it hard.

DANG IT

Slowly turning my head towards the other end of the GYM, I felt a cold shiver run down my spine.

AWWWW CRAP

James stood with an deadly dark aura surrounding him. Everyone around him backed up quickly. His eyes were narrowed dangerously at.. aww crappp... at Zeke.

WHAT IS THIS GUY'S PROBLEM? DID HE MISS AN ANIME EPISODE OR SOMETHING?

James' chest huffed and puffed like the big bad wolf was getting ready to blow us all away in one blow. He glared at Zeke before he started to approach us.

AWW FREAKIN AKASUKI!

I couldn't move as James strides over towards us.  Everyone cleared out of his path quickly. Zeke seemed to also be frozen in terror as the big bad wolf swiftly stride up to us.

James glared at Zeke, frowning, "Let. Go. Now. "

Immediately, I felt Zeke release me and back up away.

Coward.

James sighed, turning to look at me. His eyes soften as he suddenly wraps his arms around my waist, holding me close to him. I felt a scarlet blush run over my features.

"U-Uh.." I stuttered out, confused and embarrassed.

No one said a word, as the next second later, the school bell rung loudly. Everyone in the gym scattered frantically to the changing rooms and out of the gym.

Cringing, I wiggle in his grasp. Strangely, I felt a wave of calm wash over me as he held me close.

 I don't know what came over me, but before I could stop myself, I blurted out,

"What is  your problem?"

James cocked an eyebrow, smirking.

I scowled, ".Let me go."

After a few seconds, James just sighed, loosing his grip on me.

I took a few steps back before running into the changing rooms. Quickly, I changed into my clothes.

I didn't see Natalie yet, so I guess she's probably waiting for me outside of the gym. My mind was racing.

WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!

OH MY GODS OH MY GOD OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OH MY GOD OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OH MY GOD OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OH MY GODS

OH MY GOSH

WHAT THE HECK

As soon as I was done changing, I ran out of the gym. I didn't see James or anyone else, so I guess they must have left. As soon as I ran out of the gym, I saw Natalie waiting for me with her arms crossed, leaning again the wall.

I waved, smiling nervously, "H-Hey."

Natalie straightened up and hit my arm, "What the heck was that ?"

I shrugged, "I-I don't know.. lets just go to class."

Natalie gave me an concerned look, "..Are you sure you don't know? Are not telling me something?"

Giving her an dead-plain look, I told her honestly, "I swear. I don't know."

Natalie sighed, "Fine. Lets just get going. School finished.. Hey! I know!" Natalie and I started walking to my locker.

I raised an eyebrow, "What?" I tiredly grabbed my things and my bag out from my locker.

Natalie smiled widely, "Let's hang out! A sleepover!"
"Really?" I asked as we started walking out of the school. I noticed only a few stragglers were left.

Natalie smiled, "Yes! We can order pizza and eat ice-cream and crap."

I smiled slightly, "Sure, but I-uh- don't know.."

Natalie sighed, "C'mon! We haven't had a sleep-over in forever! You know your parents wouldn't mind it.."
I giggled, "True. Fine. "

Natalie squealed happily, jumping up and down.

"Hey-wait. Where's Jay?" I asked, noticing Jay wasn't around.

Natalie stopped jumping, but kept smiling happily, "Oh Jay went home already- he has to watch Laya, his little sister. He told that before he left while I waited outside the gym."

"Ah. Okay."

Natalie hopped in her small-ish black car, "Okay, I'm going to go get my stuff and tell my mom. Wanna come with or want me to drop you off?"

I shrugged, "Can ya drop me off please? I need to clean up a bit. "

"Sure!" I climbed in the passenger side.

"Thanks, Nat. "

"No prob. Okay- so." Natalie then turned on the radio.

For the entire ride, which was about five to ten minutes, we sang along to The Cab and Panic! At the Disco songs.

I waved bye at Natalie as she drove off, as I climbing up to my porch.

As soon as I walked into my house, I shut the door and walked up stairs to my room.

I sighed, shrugging off my Black Butler messenger bag on the floor. I took of my combat boots, throwing them by the door. Tiredly, I took out my phone, calling my parents.

After a few rings, my dad picked up,

"Hey sweetie. "

I smiled at my dad's tired voice, "Hi daddy. Uh can Natalie sleepover with me? Please? We'll be careful. We just wanna hang out and watch some Netflix and eat food and stuff. Is that okay?"

After a few moments, I heard my dad laughing, "Sure. But be careful, okay?"

"Thanks, dad. I love you. We'll be careful." I smiled.

Dad sighed, "Love you too, night sweetie."

"Night daddy. Bye." I hung up.

Sighing, I got up from my bed and starting cleaning the house a bit. Ya know, just like a few dishes, laundry and bathrooms real quick.

The doorbell rang just as I finished putting away my laundry. Opening the door, I smiled at Natalie.

"Hey Nat. My parents said it was okay. "

Natalie laughed, flipping her hair, "Of course they would! Pshhh- I mean who wouldn't let the fantastic me in? "

I smirked, bowing slightly, "Sorry, your highness. Would you like some pizza to go with that stupidity of yours?"

Natalie threw me a glare as she walked up the stairs to my room, shouting, "IM PUTTING MY CRAP IN YOUR ROOM!"

"OKAY! JUST PUT THE OTHER KIND OF CRAP IN THE TOLIET!" I laughed.

I could hear Natalie groan, "WILL DO!"

I shook my head as I walked upstairs to my room.

"Hey, so wanna watch some Netflix? " I asked, turning on the tv in my room.

Natalie was laying on top of my bed, wiggling her eyebrows, holding her head up with one hand.

I laughed, "Ill take that as a yes. "  I turned on Netflix.

For the next few hours, we watched shows and movies ranging from Supernatural to Merlin to Doctor Who to Sherlock to anime to Disney and a bunch of other things.

We laughed. We cried. We ate junk food. After we did each other's nails, Natalie stood up and called the pizza delivery.

Natalie sighed after hanging up with the pizza delivery, "Aww crap.."
"What's wrong?" I asked.

Natalie rolled her eyes, "They said they cant delivery tonight because their delivery guy crashed his bike. So they said I can come pick it up. It'll take me a few minutes to get there and get it.."

I sighed, "Its fine. I think I'll go to Target real quick to pick up some more chocolate and ice-cream for us."

Natalie raised an eyebrow, "Okay, but I can drop you off at there, I mean its like five minutes away from here.. But I don't know if I'll be back in time to pick you up without the ice-cream melting.."

"It's fine. Its like a five minute walk from here- I means its just right around the corner. I'll just walk home." I offered.

Natalie made a concerned face, "Uhh are you sure that's safe?"
I made a dead-plain expression, pointing to outside my window.

"Natalie, its still light outside. Its like 5 or 6 in the afternoon. I'll fineeee.. just done tell my parents or they'd freak out." I laughed. 

Natalie waved her hands like an octopus, making me snort before I did the same back.

Natalie laughed, "YUSSS.. okay.. so lets go!"

She grabbed her bag and put on her shoes. While she did that, I put on my boots and grabbed my purse, making sure I had all I needed for the store.

"All right! Ready to go, Captain!" I saluted, smirking.

Natalie smirked, putting her hands on her hips, "Good. Then let's march!" We marched down stairs and out of the house. I locked the door before we climbed in her car. We put on some music as we took off towards Target.

A few  minutes later, Natalie pulled up to the front of Target, "Okay, grab my chocolate, girl- or i'll kick your butt!"

I snickered, "I think you need a snickers bar. "

"Huh? Why? " Natalie tilted her head to the side, confusion clear on her face.

I smirked, "'Cause you're not yourself when you're hungry." I climbed out and slammed the car door, not waiting for her reaction.

A few moments later, Natalie took off, driving away to pick up our pizza.

         ....Little did I know.... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124 1 20
Werewolves. Werewolves aren't real. Well to humans their not but to the supernatural world their just one of many! Species. Vampires, fairies, witch...
1.6K 54 35
***Note: It's all fiction.*** A beast. A human. Both are destined to be soulmates. One thinks that it's unfair for a human to have to live with a bea...
2.4K 80 5
Legend says there is a certain part of the forest that belongs to a mysterious lone werewolf. They also say werewolves mate for life. But countless s...
19.6K 451 18
Vampires and werewolves maybe a mythical creature to humans. But they do live in the same world as we do. It's not easy for a vampire and a werewolf...