Damaged (Harry Styles)

By LuvNutella

Bridget wasn't like your average teenager that likes to party. She likes school and hates to party, always ge... More

Damaged (Harry Styles)
*CHAPTER 2*
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
Bridgit's Birthday Party (Not A Chapter)
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64 (Final Chapter)
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 44

45.4K 1K 134
By LuvNutella

*Bridgit's POV*

As we were driving to where ever Harry was taking me I found myself thinking of two things. One, Harry saying he loves me. Because honestly I wasn't expecting him to say that back to me. And two, Stephanie. She hasn't been coming around lately and I was starting to worry. She was obviously up to something and I was kind of nervous as to what it was.

"We're here." Harry said bringing me back to reality.

I looked in front of me and noticed there was this hill in front of us. Why did he bring me here? I thought as I got out of the truck.

"What are we doing here?" I asked as Harry and I started our way up the hill.

"You'll see." He said then grabbed my hand.

As we got to the top I gasped. The view was amazing, it was honestly beautiful. And I noticed that the sun hasn't set yet which is odd since it's past 9. But when I looked again I noticed that the sun was finally setting and the sky was pink. It was so mesmorizing.

"Wow.." I said staring out into the distance.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Harry said as he wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"How did you find this?" I asked finally looking at him.

"I was bored one day so I just started driving around and just came across this place. Ever since that I've been coming here, it's a good place to think."

"What about?"

"Just stuff in general. Don't tell anyone this but I once came here to hide from the police."

"Hide from the police. Why were they looking for you?"

He gulped.

"Umm, I might have almost killed an undercover police officer."

"What?! Why-How-Huh?" I said not finishing any of my questions.

"Erm, well you know that I used to street fight right? Anyway my ex-friend told me I had to beat this guy up because he was apperantly screwing everyone over. Turns out that guy was an undercover police officer and my ex-friend was trying to get me in jail. Well it worked."

"Harry, how many times have you been in jail?" I nervously asked.

"Uh, do you really want to know?"

"Yeah." I said nervously.

"I've been in jail 7 or 8 times."

"Really?! What did you do for all those times?"

"Bridgit can we please talk about something else?" Harry said then groaned. I guess it was a touchy subject.

"Uh, sure. What do you want to talk about?" I asked as I layed my back against the cold grass. Harry did the same beside me but pulled me closer to him.

"Hmm, I don't know actually." Harry said then laughed. He then pinched my side playfully and I let out a shriek.

"What?" Harry asked with that signature smirk of his.

"You know I'm ticklish!" I said holding in my laughter.

"Oh, really? I didn't know." Harry said trying to act dumb. He then started tickling my sides and I burst out laughing.

"Harry!! S-stop!!" I said inbetween laughs. But he didn't listen, he just kept tickling me.

He then got on top of me so now he was straddling me.

I kept on laughing as he was ticking me but then he stopped. I opened my eyes and noticed he was staring at me. I found myself staring back at him then found Harry leaning down. His lips then met mine in a passionate kiss which soon turned into a heated make out session.Well this escalated quickly.

"Bridgit.." Harry moaned into the kiss. I smirked.

I ran my hands through his curly hair which in result made him moan again. He then started grinding his crotch against mine. I gasped at the contact and Harry took the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth, exploring it.

"Harry.." I moaned as he grinded against me again. I could feel his hard on through his pants as he rubbed against me.

"Fuck Bridgit..." Harry moaned then pulled away from the kiss and nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck. He started sucking on my sweet spot which made me moan again.

"Harry!" I practically screamed as he sucked hard on my sweet spot.

"I like it when you say my name.." Harry whispered seductively into my ear, biting it and tugging on it playfully.

He then grinded against me again which made me arch my back off from the ground.

I then grabbed Harry by the back of the neck and smashed my lips to his again. All of a sudden we were interrupted by Harry's phone ringing.

"Shit.." he said when he pulled away from the kiss. He then grabbed his phone from his pocket and hit the answer button.

"Hello?" He said.

"Niall? Wait, calm down! Niall talk slower!" Harry said as he got off from me and stood up. I stood up also.

"What?! When? Oh my god ok, ok! I'm on my way." Harry said then hung up the phone.

"What happend?" I asked nervously.

"Niall. He's in jail."

"What! Why?"

"Someone framed him."

"Well, what did they do?"

"They planted drugs on him and now he's in jail for possesion of drugs. But he said he's only staying over night. Now c'mon."

"Where are we going?" I asked as we made our way down the hill to the truck.

"I told Niall I'm coming to see him. Do you want to come?" Harry asked as we both got in the truck, he then started the engine.

"Yeah, I guess." I said

We then made our way to the jail Niall was at.

"Harry, I know it's none of my buisness but how many times has Niall been in jail?" I asked nervously.

Harry noticed and took one hand off the wheel and held one of my hands.

"He's been in jail, I think maybe 9 times. But I'm not sure if that's the correct number." Harry said while rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb.

"Oh.." I said then turned my gaze to the window. I looked at my surroundings and noticed it was finally dark outside. Jeez how long had Harry and I been sitting on that hill looking at the sun set.

You weren't just looking at the sun set sweetheart. My subconscious said and I started blushing, remembering the events that just happend between Harry and I. We practically had dry sex. Right?

"Why are you blushing babe?" Harry asked snapping me back to reality again.

"Oh, it's nothing." I said then nervously chuckled.

"You sure?" Harry asked then smirked.

"Ugh! Fine, I was thinking of what just happend between you and I on that hill a few minutes ago." I said blushing even harder if that was even possible.

"Oh, you were? I quite enjoyed that. We should do it again." Harry said slipping the hand that was holding mine onto my thigh, he then started moving it up and I swatted his hand away.

"You're so damn innocent Bridgit. So damn innocent." Harry said then smirked.

"Ha-ha whatever." I said then giggled.

"We're here." Harry said turning the engine of the truck off and unlocking the doors.

We then both hopped out of the truck and made our way into the building of the jail. This place gives me the creeps, I honestly don't know how Harry or Niall could stay in here for even a day. It's just down right scary and creepy.

----------------------

A/N: Omg I finally updated!! And sorry if the chapter sucked or if it's short. It's late at night where I am so I had to type this quickly. Lol, but I think I'm the only one laughing at the 'heated moment' between Harry and Bridgit. Haha I'm not good at writing that kind of stuff, just letting you all know. But hey, nobody's perfect! And yes I just quoted Hannah Montana. Don't hate! Ok, enough of my weirdness and randomness this was kind of a filler chapter I guess you can call it. I'm going to try and update more often since this story is getting quite popluar, but mostly because I love you all and you deserve more updates more frequently. Jeez this authors note is more longer then I intended it to be! Haha ok goodnight guys! hopefully another update soon :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
9K 388 34
Five years later. "I... I hate you." Jin began to sob, tears running down his cheeks, his small fists curling into balls. "I hate myself too." She...
26.4K 551 9
Finney and Robin get kidnapped by the grabber and they both soon find out about each others secrets. Will they find a way out and accept each other o...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...