Beyond Bestfriends(A Mindless...

By Tmartin20

Ray and Taylor have been friends since they were in diapers, but what happens when Taylor grows feelings for... More

BestFriends
She Accepted
You are Invited Inside my Heart
True Feelings
Fronting in the Club
Moving on
In the Guest Room
Shopping With The Trick
The Bathroom Talk
Predicting The Future
Secret Kitchen Love
How He Feels
Beauty Sleep
Parties Part 1: Girls night out
Parties Part 2: Boys and their toys
Ties Can't Hold Back The Memories
Mr. and Mrs. Lopez
Becoming His
When the Truth comes to Light
So I'm Lying?!

Rocs Always Come Back

3.9K 121 37
By Tmartin20

Ray’s POV

I found out my best friend like me through a chat room. I confront her with it but I end of kissing her but then I push her away. Fuck my life right now. I walk back into the house to find Shay looking through a bridal magazine.  I sat down beside her and let out a huge sigh.

Shay: Did Taylor get to her car all right?

Ray: No.

Shay: Why what happened!?

Ray: I mean yea she did.

Shay: Good. (Pulls Ray into a kiss)

It was weird. I knew I was kissing Shay but all I could think about was Taylor.

Taylor’s POV

This day has been a complete fail.  Ray is really messing with my emotions right now. How can you kiss your befriend and then tell her I think you should leave. I think you need to make up your mind.  I drove the quick five-minute distance from Ray’s house to mine. As I was about to pull into my driveway I see a cherry red Porsche parked where my car should be. I pulled behind it and completed if I should approach the driver or say in my car. Before I could decide, the Porsche’s door opened and a very attractive man stepped out. He looked familiar to me but why. It didn’t register in my mind until I noticed that he was wearing a football jersey and I automatically knew who it was. I quickly got out of my car and ran into his strong muscular arms.

Taylor: Roc!!!!!

Roc used to be one of my best friends in high school along with Ray, Prince and Prod. We were inseparable; you never say one without the others. His real name is Chresanto but we all had nicknames for each other.  Most girls used to be jealous of me because I was always with the four sexiest boys but it was not like that until our senior year.  Roc and I started to gain feelings for each other and we went out until our graduation night that was when we decided to go our separate ways. Roc got a football scholarship in Atlanta and I decided to go to UCLA. We keep in touch for a while but eventually lost contact. I heard a rumor that Roc went into the NFL.

Taylor: Roc, I missed you so much.

Roc: I missed you too

Taylor: (Hits him in the chest) Why you ain’t ever call me back?

Roc: (Laughs) I did and besides I believe you were the one who lost my number.

Taylor: Anyway. Dame! You look good Roc. Still at the gym 24/7?

Roc: Well you know the quarterback for the Boro Cowcocks has to stay in shape.

Taylor: (Gasps) You are the quarterback for the Cowcocks?

Roc: How else did you think I afforded this car.

Taylor: Speaking of your car, who gave you permission to park it in my driveway.  Even better, who gave you my address?

Roc: It’s called Google babe.

Taylor: Whatever.(Leads him into the house.)

They go and sit in Taylor’s living room.

Roc: Dame, it looks like you the one that’s making money.

Taylor: Well you know the personal assistant of Yung Mindless got those bands.

Roc: You are the assistant to Yung Mindless. Dame I should have stayed in Cali.

Taylor: What you doing here anyway?

Roc: It’s the football off season and Ray invited me to be a groomsman in his wedding.

Taylor: Oh really, because I happen to be a bridesmaid in that same wedding.

Roc:  You always did try to do what I did.

Taylor: Nigga shut up. Nobody wants to follow you.

Roc: Whatever. Have you heard from Prince or Prod lately.

Taylor: Yea they live ten and fifteen minutes from Ray’s house. You the only one that left our little circle.

Roc: But I’m back.

Taylor: (Looks at his muscles though his jersey.) Yes. You. Are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 1.7K 30
Use to be 'True Love Don't Come Easy' (UPDATED AND POLISHED OVER!) This is a love story between you and the boys of Mindless Behavior. Who will be yo...
16.3K 400 30
Your a 16 year old cheerleader girl. You have a really bad crush on this 17 year old boy named Chresanto aka Roc Royal. Welll.....you were a cheerle...
198K 5.1K 44
Santo is an over protective freak of a brother who won't let his sister get her freedom and has a strong dislike for her love interest, Ray. Will he...
740K 12.8K 45
Step into the world of highschool. The most mindless place anyone could ever experience. You've got heartache, tears, secrets, promises and some mess...