Rollercoaster (Sequel to "So...

By RoseFarihaHarvestar

[ COMPLETED BOOK!] (The next part to So We Meet Again?) Bianca leaves Bradford after meeting up with Zayn and... More

Author's note and Acknowlegements
Chapter 1~ Regrets, Mistakes, they're Memories Made.
Chapter 2~ Speechless.
Chapter 3~ Big Steps to Little Things.
Chapter 4~ Live While We Are Young... for Now!
Chapter 5~ Countdown.
Chapter 6~ For the Better or for the Worst.
Chapter 7~ Remembering my Summer Love.
Chapter 8~ To Wave a Farewell.
Chapter 9~ The Warm Welcome turns Ugly.
Chapter 10~ Double Faces.
Chapter 11~ Tortured.
Chapter 12~ Scars of Pain and the Unexpected.
Chapter 13~ Wedding Woes.
Chapter 14~Surprises and Much more.
Chapter 15~ Hazel eyes.
Chapter 16~Give me Love.
Additional Chapter to Chapter 16~ Give me Love (Zayn's P.O.V)
Chapter 17~ Good News and Bad News.
Chapter18~ Missing Pieces.
Chapter 19~ Shocked!
Chapter 20~ Related.
Chapter 21~ The B-M Plan.
Chapter 22~ The B-M Plan Continues.
Chapter 23~ The Gathering.
Chapter 24~ Finding Her.
Chapter 25~ The Truth to it All.
Chapter 26~ The Murder's Wife.
Chapter 27~ Forget the Past, Spend the Present, and Live for the Future.
Chapter 28~ Meeting Her.
Chapter 29~ Beautiful Disaster.
Author's note!
Chapter 30~For Every Action There is a Reaction!
Chapter 31~ One Weeks Time.
Chapter 32~ London.
Chapter 33~ Bradford and Memories.
Author's Note!
Author's Note
Chapter 35~ Rollercoaster

Chapter 34~ New Lives, Recollected.

1.1K 37 30
By RoseFarihaHarvestar

I watched the snow pelt on my side of the window. I closed my eyes and hummed a tune. A tune that doesn't make any sense to me at all. An arm wrapped around my frigid body. I opened my eyes startled.  He smiled  but then frowned. I didn't say anything but I only got sadden by the thought of what Mona knows. She knew all along but instead of telling me the truth, she lied to me. Actually my whole life was a lie. I wish I never existed. I burrowed into Zayn's warmth. He clutched onto me tight. As if he was protecting me from some sort of evil out there. A place called the outside.  I concentrated on other things like, how are we gonna settle in London, and find my aunt, or how am I gonna get employment?!  Thinking about these things makes my brain hurt. I burped quietly and I nuzzled under  Zayn's chin as I inhaled in his scent. He took the strands of my loose hair and pulled it behind my ear, and just cuddled me. My eyes felt heavy thus making me fall fast asleep in his comfort. 

A bright murky light shone on my face making my eyes vulnerable that I had to open my eyes. I was facing the window on my back. Zayn wasn't here. I sat up. I looked around my premises. Ayesha and my mom weren't in the car. I got scared, fearing that Sharmin took off with my god daughter. I opened the car door and heard an 'Ow.' It was Zayn's head  which I bumped the door into. I cupped my hand over my mouth. He elevated up. 

"Sorry, babe," I whispered. He smiled and rubbed at the part where he got hurt. 

"It's ok. You didn't know. Let's go. Sharmin and Ayesha are waiting for you at the train station."

I got out of the car. I helped pick up the bags. I waited for Zayn while he was paying the taxi driver. I shivered. 

"Are you feeling cold?" Zayn asked. 

I nodded. 

"Don't worry, I will be fine," I told him. He hoisted his bag  behind his shoulder with one arm and the over held tight around my waist.  I stared up into those majestic eyes of his. His eyes met mines. 

"What is it?" he questions in confusion. 

"Nothing, it's just. I think I love you more than ever," I remarked. We stopped walking. He dropped the bag that he was carrying and lifted me up by my torso. I was staring right into his eyes that I could see my face in them. 

"Do you see what I see, Bianca?" he asks. 

"Yes, I do. I see myself," I replied softly. He chuckles. 

"I see the world through these eyes. If I see the world through these eyes that means you are my world," he said. I blushed; a very bright red indeed. 

He pulled me closer that our lips touched briskly. He pulled me into his red lips. It felt warm and delicious. Then he put me down. He picked up the bag and slung it behind his shoulder as he held my hand. 

From a distance I was able to eyeball Sharmin and Ayesha sitting on a bench with the rest of the baggage with them. As we came closer to them, Ayesha started running as tears fell from her cheeks. She ran towards Zayn's legs. 

"Daddy!" She screamed.  Zayn threw the bag on the ground once more and picked Ayesha up. 

"What's wrong, my baby?" he cooed her. 

"You went bye, bye," she bellowed as she choked on her tears. Zayn wiped her tears with his index finger. 

"Can you hold her, Bianca, please?" he said whilst handing Ayesha over to me. 

"Sure." 

I gave my bag in exchange for little Ayesha. She stopped bawling and whimpered. 

"Ayesha, don't be scared. We're never ever going to leave you," I reassured her as I blew her face. 

She giggled.  Ayesha smacked her tiny hands on both sides of my cheeks. 

"Mommy, you love me!" she slurred. I think my heart broke into millions of pieces and then glued back together again.  I laughed. 

"Yes, yes I do love you," I responded and buried her in kisses. 

Soon, the train arrived on the platform around noon. Hundreds and hundreds of people came off of the train. We got our stuff on the train and found our seats. 

"Mommy, sit here! " She pointed to the window seat. I sat down beside Ayesha. Sooner than later the train coughed up black soot and began to chug. 

 The view outside my window threw me off because the train was moving so fast that everything was becoming a blur to me. I began to feel very nauseous, so I sat back in my chair and sighed. 

"Is everything alright, Bianca?" Zayn asked as he looked from the newspaper which he was reading from. 

"Um... yes, Zayn. Everything's great. Just feeling a little motion sick here," I groaned. I pulled my feet up on my seat as I curled up into a ball. My eyelids were about to close shut when Ayesha tugged on my jacket. 

I glimpsed at her awed. 

"Yes, Ayesha darling?" 

"UP! LAP!" She roared as she gestured that she wanted to be loved. I laughed under my breath and picked her as I placed her on my lap and cuddled her. I blew into her ears, made faces with her, bounced her on my lap sang her a song and so much more that I tuckered her all out. She fell fast asleep on my chest.  For some reason I didn't feel so nauseous anymore. I peered out the window. What I saw was something so magical. The trees swayed in the cold winter snow. The ground was engulfed with a fresh blanket of snow. I could see some cows walking in it. It was beautiful! 

"Here, let me take her," Zayn offered as he sat at the edge of his seat reaching his arms out for Ayesha. I slowly handed her over to him, making sure that she wouldn't get up. 

I watched Zayn rocking Ayesha back and forth. Protecting her; making sure that she was safe. He is such a good father to her. After all  he was her only intermediate family because that blond bimbo left for God knows why. Oh well, at least he has her and she has him.  

An hour and a half later we arrived in London's train platform. We got off and went inside the terminal entrance because it was so cold outside that we needed to warm up. 

"Bianca, can you carry Ayesha for me, please?" Zayn asked. I nodded. 

"Also don't forget to keep a close eye to your mom," he added. 

Sharmin was sitting on a bench far away from us. Zayn placed all our bags near her. She didn't budge or say a word. Sharmin looked paler than before. I think I should feed her more. 

"Hey, I'm going to make a phone call to Harry, ok," he informed me. 

"Ok."

He went out to make the phone call when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around. It was Jenny! Harry's girlfriend. If she was here then Harry is bound to be here for sure.  

"HEY! How have you been?!" She welcomed me as she hugged me. 

"Hahaha, I'm great, and you Jenny?"

"Wonderful!" She gleamed. Her eyes sparkled when she answered. She was so beautiful that I almost felt jealous of her. 

"Where's Harry?" I wondered. 

"Oh, he's coming. He's just parking the car," she implored, " where's Zayn?"

"Oh, he went out to call Harry," I said as I struggled to carry Ayesha. Jenny noticed that I was having difficulty carrying her. 

"Would you like me to hold her?" She offered. I smiled. 

"Uh, no thanks. I'm good," I responded. She nodded. There was an awkward silence. I started to hum for no reason. I think it was to make the moment less awkward. Suprisingly, both Harry and Zayn came at the sametime. 

"Ello guys!" Harry greeted. 

"Hi Harry!" Zayn and I said in unison. We looked at each other. I blushed. Harry smirked as Jenny tried to hold her giggles inside of her. 

"Um.... well, we should be going. Shall we?" I changed the subject. Zayn nodded. 

"Uh... Bianca, here let me ... um.... hold Ayesha for you," Harry offered as his hands reached out for her. 

"You sure?" 

I didn't want to let go of Ayesha, somehow I felt a connection between her and I. You can say a motherly bondage. Harry smiled and shook his head. Carefully, I handed Ayesha to Harry and he held her tight to him, making sure she was securely latched onto him. We each carried a bag. When we were about to leave, Sharmin didn't move at all. 

"Jenny, I will be right with you," I told her. 

"Ok, Bianca," she replied. I think Jenny knew something about Sharmin and I. I think she knew that she's my mom or something or possibly what actually happened and why we are here. 

I sat beside her and sighed. 

"Mom, we have to go now," I started. 

Nothing. Not even a word. I tried again. 

"Mom, this is our new life; a clean slate to do it all over again," I explained. This time it worked and she got up and walked. I always wondered what goes on in her head. Something I can never explain to anyone or even myself.  

We met the gang at the parking lot. Harry and Zayn were loaded the car, Jenny was in the car with Ayesha and I believe she woke up. I escorted my mother in the car first then I got in.  Ayesha started to cry. 

"What's wrong?" Jenny pouted at her. 

"HUNGER!!!!!!" She roared. 

"Oh."

"Bianca, here's Ayesha's baby bag. I have food and juice for her in here," Zayn said as he handed me a red and pink bag. I opened it up to see fruits, oatmeal and juice in it. 

"Do you want oatmeal, or fruits?" I cooed at her.

She stopped crying. 

"MEAL! MEAL!" She cried. 

I took out the oatmeal and fed her. Jenny observed me as she cupped one side of her head. 

"One day, you are going to be a fantastic mother," Jenny whispered to me. I froze mid way. It took me a moment to process what she just remarked. I continued to feed her. I half smiled at her. 

"Thanks, you too, Jenny," I complimented. 

"All set!" Harry remarks as he and Zayn climb into the car. 

"Let's go!" Zayn says with so much enthusiasm. Harry started the engine. It reeve. It didn't purr like his sports car but it roared like any old car. 

It was a short drive from the train station to Harry's house. 30 minutes drive to be exact. Harry's house was huge! I swear it was a castle! I was amazed how big it was! It's like they put 6 detached houses and formed it into one. 

"WOW! Harry this is huge!" I complimented. Seriously, I was blown away. He chuckled. 

"Yes, I know," he responded. 

"Bianca, let me show you were you are going to be staying!" Jenny exclaimed as she grabbed my hand and whisked me away. 

We were in their backyard. They had a nice garden and a big pool. I witnessed a door which she took me. She opened the door and switched on the lights. It was the basement, but it was so refurnished that  it looked like a chic apartment. It had bright lights, love seat, a huge flat screen television, and an open concept kitchen with a mini breakfast table. 

"I love it, so far! Wait, is this our room?" 

Jenny smirked and nodded. 

"Here, I'll show you the bedrooms, but unfortunately you guys have two bedrooms," Jenny explained. I gulped. Well, if there are two beds that means I have to share a bed with either Sharmin or Zayn!

We checked out both the bedrooms. The master had an en suite bathroom so that was good thing. I didn't have to share a bathroom with Zayn.  The other bedroom had a nice bed but the master was my favourite since it had a big bed and it was in a color that I love; red. 

I kicked my shoes and  plopped on my bed and sighed.The lavish duvets hugged my soul that made me feel so royal and at home to be honest. 

"Here are the keys. Welcome home," she said throwing the keys to me and left. I took a deep breath and exhaled. 

This is what it feels like. Our new lives have been recollected. Everything's gonna be alright. 
___________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Missed you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for the SUPER DUPER LATE UPDATE! I've been busy with skhool and to be honest guys i had some family issues, someone close to us died so it was hard for me to cope with everything and I was just having a hard month. I know when ur reading this some of u might be like,' oh she just has an excuse, blah... blah.... blah....' but i don't it's all the truth. Hope you guys could understand. I know you guys will. Cuz u guys r the BEST! So read, have fun, vote, and comment plze. Also Happy thanksgiving day! 

Love y'all tots! (BTW  on the side there is a pic of how Harry's house looks like)

~ Rose the crazy directioner author! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1.4K 26
Louis and Harry were best friends and that was all. One day, one of them just got up and left, leaving the other with nothing. He left. They fight. O...
259K 5.8K 53
Lianna had an almost perfect life. Besides the fact that her parents where murdered in front of her, she's and orphan, and gets bullied. She deals wi...
45K 796 18
{Book 1} Louis Tomlinson had gotten custody of his 2 sisters, Lottie and Fizzy. He assumed it'd be an easy job. He had also assumed it'd be even easi...