Three Foot Rule ✔

By gracefulbubbles

Henry's at a school party when Ray beeps him. He tell Bianca that he's sick she offers to take him home but... More

Late Party Time
Who's that guy?
Don't Look up
Wrong Beep
Sleep Over
Save by the bell
Lunch and A Kiss
Explanations and Rules
Not a Chapter
Never Forget You

Ending

2K 40 10
By gracefulbubbles

As you guys might have heard this book is done. I had lots fun writing it. And I thank you all for voting, viewing, and commenting. This book has 2.1K views and about 200 votes. So thank yall so much. I'm working on some new project right now. So stay tone in. One should be out in two weeks or so. I'm are reading starting on it. I think you guys will really like it. So I send lots of Love out.

Love. Bye!!!!!!!! XD

xoxo Gracie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 216 30
შესაძლოა ამ საავამდყოფოს კედლებს იმაზე მეტი რამ უნახავთ,ვიდრე ადამიანებს გვინახავს ოდესმე.შესაძლოა ჩვენი აქ შეხვედრა სულაც არ იყო შემთხვევითობა.გრძელ...
4K 131 7
Kyoya normally never paid attention to the art students. Except for helping with a few of the backdrops and such for the club when Tamaki was feeling...
2.4M 53.2K 38
A socially awkward teenager with a love for weapons must work with her ex-family in order to solve the mystery of her mother's death. ** After the u...
130K 5.5K 48
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...